[Ch3] Angkor (Arlong Junior)

S.J.M

Warrior
About time!! I think all the A listers lakorns that just wrapped up or wrapping up should wait to air next year cus 2020 should be the year of big projects to celebrate ch3 50th and it might take all of next year to complete so I want to see good lakorns next year too.
Yay all of A lister has been finished, for me we are going too see a few gem with this hidden lakorn because mostly A lister has been disappointing expet BPS.

S.J.M

Warrior
About time!! I think all the A listers lakorns that just wrapped up or wrapping up should wait to air next year cus 2020 should be the year of big projects to celebrate ch3 50th and it might take all of next year to complete so I want to see good lakorns next year too.
I’m sure that sequel of BPS will the their anniversary lakorn.

S.J.M

Warrior
I'm hoping the Duang Jai Tewapom too!!! We should see some new faces for that series. I'm excited!!! :cheer:
Yes these two will be definitely be the one the i get a feeling that maybe elderls are already planning for that series they will mix their rising star & new face & a few A lister they have to give us a nice combo.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wait oops this is not Kantana but a different production! Lol but the parent company (first generation) is still from ch7 though.