[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
LOL! I haven't been in this this for awhile and dam it moving good! Gosh this lakorn is cute...i like that both n'ek are n'rai at the same time lol! Reality women right here! 

Kim is very pretty indeed and Ann, even when she have the thick nerd glass most of the time hehehehehe! Peter is so dam HOT! Mark is just Mark! Need to catch up lol so far behind on the tread and this lakorn lol!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
some one put cold water over me so i  can calm down the previewwwwwwwwwwwwwww is sooo goooooood and to finish my reaction after watching today ep i have t use a gif 

see you tomorrow am sooo happpyyy to be kim and anne fan they give me the ultimate fun of watching a lakorn wwweeehhheeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww :yahoo:

and the last thing sub team fighting  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Today's episode was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD!!!! LFMAO!! WOW! I cannot believe what Prao went through just to show how much she loves Pranon! The drowning and that scene where she was sick laying in bed. haha. The minute Pranon walks out of the room, she had thought he went to chase after Saya. She started imagining things and thought Saya had admit to being Ab Rak and thought Pranon had accepted Saya and they both had confessed to love each other. LOL She is beyond imaginable! LOL And then that scene where Non comes back. LOL She was all sad and crying, she had went up to Non, cuddle him and told him, "I don't want to lose you to that woman. A woman that is a liar that doesn't deserve you." LOL She was all imagining all these scenes! LMAO! I cannot believe it! I LAUGH OUT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOUD, but so satifactory HAHA because at least in the imagination scenes, Prao still gets to cuddle with Pranon and the audience gets to see much she really loves Non! hehe :kiss:  :heart:  :kiss3:  Then reality hits, and Non was like, "Prao, are you okay? You're twisting and turning in your sleep?" LOL Prao wakes up and goes what the heck? She realized she was imagining things. lol And she only told Pranon, "she had a bad dream." But deep inside her heart, she was really crying like in her dreams. :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  Awwww, Prao, you are so sweet! I LOVE YOU! I don't think anyone can love Pranon better than you. :gungirl:  Well, I stopped at part 6/9 because this morning the youtube channel didnt finish uploading yet. I will come back for more reviews. hahaahhaha XD :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
okay, i quickly glimpse at the preview for tomorrow episode, and it just looks better and gets better!!!! The action and the real drama is all about to kick in so real!! YES YES YES!!!!!!!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  This is how excited I am for tomorrow. More Pranon and Pribprao. :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :drools:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :kiss2:

Tonight, I'll finish ep.9 when I get home. I know it looks like there is going to be a lot more of heartbreaking scenes coming up and going on til the end of the lakron for Prao but that's because she's n'ek. 5555555555++ :dance1: :woot2:

owlcity

sarNie Egg
adsd18/2 said:
part 1 is heeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahJ6yjMWcig

i want to see ep9 please please please. i dont want to sound greedy but i want the sub team to finish subbing asap. please. i want to know what happens. please!

adsd18/2 said:
i meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
my heart beat like a rice my checks hurt from smiling my face is red like  a little girl :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: this scene will be in my repeat lis no more word just heart beat
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:    :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:    :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:    :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

faints* adsd18/2 why MK got to be so sweet. :yes:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: **hyperventilating** :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  i extremely thrilled pranon and prao shares their moment together even if its under the water.  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  please sub soon so i can watch and understand what is going on. thank you. :ghehe:

owlcity

sarNie Egg
adsd18/2 said:
every MK fan will die of sweetnesss  after this ep i don't even have the write words i want to scream  
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
seeing pranon want to kiss her while she's sleeping :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: i feel talking like a crazyy here mamiyaa

i feel the same. when looking through all these sweetness pictures, i am literally hyperventilating. :rofl:  :clap2:  :cloud9:  :spicy:  :spicy:  can i scream please? hehe :lmao2:  :lmao2:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

adsd18/2 said:
i meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
my heart beat like a rice my checks hurt from smiling my face is red like  a little girl :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: this scene will be in my repeat lis no more word just heart beat
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I envision a mermaid scene here. :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  a merman rescuing a human lady. :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  I LOVE HOW THIS PICTURE BEAUTIFULLY CAPTURES THE MOMENT OF PRANON RESCUING PRIBPRAO. WOW! MOST DROWING/RESCUING in lakorn DO NOT EVEN HAVE THIS HD QUALITY.

makes me dream that pranon can rescue me if I drown too.. LOL :ghehe:  :spicy:  :spicy:

thanks for sharing adsd18/2   :kiss2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
nkaujhmoob527  you are very welcome and i enjoyed reading your comment you made me supper exited again and agree with you tottalllyyyyyy  " I LOVE HOW THIS PICTURE BEAUTIFULLY CAPTURES THE MOMENT OF PRANON RESCUING PRIBPRAO" that secen was just simply beautiful am a romantic person and those scene get me perfectly i can travel with them aaaaaaahhhhh 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Im back! And I couldnt help but treasure these two scenes from this episode. These scenes are the most touching and deep to me. :crush:  :crush:  :crush:
Prao thanks Pranon for rescuing her life from the ocean.

Pranon gives her a sexy smirk. hahahahahah XD

so many emotions and many situations happened within one episode. So good. So real YO!

Prao spies on the message Non sends Saya.

Saya is so in cloud9 when she sees that he has admit to falling in love with AB RAK.

Prao on the other hand is shocked and heartbroken.

No, Prao cannot believe that Non falls for Ab Rak.

She is truly hurt and heartbroken.

After Non comes back to bring her tea, she gave him a dirty attitude. LOL. "You can leave now. I need to rest." ahahhaha such a girl.

Noon was a bit confused. lol. But it;s cool, he didnt think much since he didn't know Prao read his message to Saya. lol

Prao wanted to make sure Non is sure he truly loves Ab Rak.

This is from another scene earlier. The scene where Prao said, "That woman doesn't deserve you."

She wanted Non to know he deserves better, someone lik her. haha XD

Non understands and sympathize, but this was all in Prao's imagination. LOL.

More chatting.

http://postimage.org/

http://postimage.org/

Out of curiosity, Non almost kissed Prao. haha XD

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Saya is annoying the heck outta me, but I disapprove of Prao's actions.  But I also understand where both of them are coming from.  

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
This is my personal opinion base on what i've watched...lol

For me,Saya is confuse with her own feeling..
Yes,she likes Non...But its just like..not love..
Well,who doesnt like a gentleman,nice,kind,polite man like Non,right?
Even super spoil brat,Prao start to fall in love with him..

And for me,Saya already fall in love with Boss..
1. She looks unhappy when Boss dancing with Prao (some might think its because she doesn't like prao)
2. She concerned bout Boss's feeling..When he suddenly become calm,quiet,not happy,sad. (yeah maybe some part of her worried bout the email) 
3. She's worried when Boss fell...Hey it just a SAND..nothing will happen to Boss..
4. Ran even notice that her eyes glittering whe she's talking bout Boss.

ooohhh every sweet scene of Anne-Peter is epic sweet scene..
I never watched in any Anne's lakorn that her pra ek washing her hair..
And when they sleeping head to head on the couch..Its just toooooooooo sweet..too beautiful..
Normally they make it somehing like pra ek and nang ek sleeping on the bed,didnt do anything but next morning they're cuddling each other..
But AP sleeping on the couch with a different position.lol..
I cant stop watching this scene!!!

Yeayyy..today thye'll start living together!!!
Boss,make a move pleasee.........

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Lol. Honestly, Saya should thank Prao because what Prao is doing (coming forward as Ab Rak at this point) is because she truly loves Pranon. Prao does not want to lose Pranon to Saya, who may just be infatuated with Pranon. Lets say if Prao never came out to defy as Ab Rak, and if Saya came instead and Pranon loves her and she loves him, where is she going to throw her Boss at? Is she going to kick her Boss to the side and fall for Pranon? I don't think Pranon likes Saya, he only likes Ab Rak because Ab Rak intrigues him, not Saya. Saya is infatuated with Pranon that she fails to see that her Boss gives her the most attention. So in the end, what Prao is doing is rather more truthful to her heart. She's following her heart, unlike Saya, who doesn't know what she wants. Everybody knows her Boss wants her, but why is she overlooking him? She is still going to go for Pranon? Why?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Prao/Non definetely have the better story of the 2 couples but Lipda alone outshines them for me. I can't focus on anything but Lipda getting his woman. Right now though I feel like he deserves someone a lot better than Saya. I'm hoping at some pont he walks away from her and she has to chase him.

Prao is definitely wrong for pretending to be Abb Rak but I feel sorry for her and annoyed at Saya. She's at least going after what she wants. Saya had plenty of chances with Non but she's too immature and cowardly to go after what she wants. I don't like the previews where she was threatening Prao. She should just be upfront with Non and tell him right there. He's the one she wants so she just needs to stop wasting her time and fighting with Prao when she has the advantage.

I wished they had developed the relationship between Lipda and Non. They could be good buddies complaining about the crazy women.

How many episodes does this have?

cikna

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:
Prao/Non definetely have the better story of the 2 couples but Lipda alone outshines them for me. I can't focus on anything but Lipda getting his woman. Right now though I feel like he deserves someone a lot better than Saya. I'm hoping at some pont he walks away from her and she has to chase him.

I  agree with you! It's quite hard to focus on other things but Lipda's quest for Saya's heart and at the same time his sacrifice to see her happy pain us too :cry:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
cikna said:
No offense to Pranon/Prao couple, but I am not as obsessed into their pairing as I am towards Saya-Lipda. Have not watched episode 9 yet> Excited to do so!! :dance3:

Same here. No offense to you Boss/Saya lovers.... I dont care about Saya or her Boss Lip. Too bad, they dont meet your needs yet. LMAO> Just relax, climax is only beginning....Saya will end with your Boss lol

I only watch for Pranon and Prao. Without them, I wouldnt care for this lakorn. LMAO> Episode 9 did well justice for MK fans! LMAO!! woo hoo! I'm sure it'll continue to get better.

I also hate how pathetic Saya's a$$ is..she's only good at scorning Prao but Prao is brave to admit her heart out that's how she gets the man. Saya is almost a b*tch. You freaking have your BOSS in your face, WHAT DO YOU STILL WANT?!??!!?!?! Do you want both men? Stop being a selfish loser. Prao is right, "that lying woman does not deserve you."