[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's on aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrr :yahoo: but i still have to wait for YT  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
part 1 is heeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahJ6yjMWcig

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhh myyyyyyyyyyyy what a mess saya was looking at pranon with yammy yammy eyes :loool: and o ooooo prao is here i need part 2  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

ooohhh prao ran angryyy and as i could understand  i think he asked her when he catch after her why you ran like that and she was speechless i think here is clear prao already felt for pranon and got jealous when she saw him in those close in the room of saya but she don't realize that aaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy this's fun :lolyup:

lipda is lifting saya sooo smoothly that's very manly  :strong:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
okkkayyy i will say it : i think anne keep looking at mark is lips when she was talking to him while he came to treat her hurt

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am speechless that drawing scene was emotional the music was dramatic and am a fan of that type of music with prao drawing i was like this  :eek:  :eek:

wait whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

why why why why why why why they cut the part of cpr whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
my heart beat like a rice my checks hurt from smiling my face is red like  a little girl :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: this scene will be in my repeat lis no more word just heart beat
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:    :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:    :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:    :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
pranon will really be stupid if didn't already figure out that saya is abb ruk it soo clear she said a secret talk only abb ruk know about pranon 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww prao have her first heartbroken tears she feel like she's loosing panon  :cry:

i don't know what to feel should i have mix feeling happy for sya that she almost reached her desire or feel sad for prao who just start to realize she love pranon so much am going crazy here 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim and anne are the only ones that get this emotional with their tears awwwww prao don't cry you'r a strong girl  :cry:

saya and pranon in love , lipda i can't imagine his reaction ayayayayaa

wait what turn back that scene of pranon and saya was prao is imagination ohhhooooooo tun back in emotion 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
every MK fan will die of sweetnesss  after this ep i don't even have the right words i want to scream  
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
seeing pranon want to kiss her while she's sleeping :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: i feel talking like a crazyy here mamiyaa

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally..AP moment..
But but.. Ahh why bother to include Non-Praw too in their moment while Boss/Saya never bother to enterframe in their moment together.. Got what i mean??

AP fans never feel satify..

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
kim and anne are the only ones that get this emotional with their tears awwwww prao don't cry you'r a strong girl  :cry:

saya and pranon in love , lipda i can't imagine his reaction ayayayayaa

wait what turn back that scene of pranon and saya was prao is imagination ohhhooooooo tun back in emotion
Oiii, you scare me. I'm confuse now. Who does Non love? AbbRuk or Priprao?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Oiii, you scare me. I'm confuse now. Who does Non love? AbbRuk or Priprao?
well here's as i understood daya slip with a word i think she said to pranon about his fear of the sea but this infor only abb ruk knows and while they were talkinh praw was hearing every thing and she knew pranon start to think that saya is abb ruk and saya was about to reveal herself as her friend run advice her but at that moment boss called saya so she went but pranon was still confused and wanted to know whta saya was about to say to him so he went after her after that moment aa scene came where saya said she's abb ruk to pranon and pranon kissed her hand and hugged but i realized it was just prao imagination so she start to tear up over the imagination that pranon and saya was maybe in that moment sweet and prano knew the truth and she felt like that bcoz i think she realized that she's in love with pranon and she don't want to loose him awwwwwwwwwwwwww
am still exited just typing this :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i need suuuuuubbbbb  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: pranon wrote a whole essay 

okkkaayyy now it' s clear how prao knew about the meet of pranon and abb ruk 

i want to name lipda as "the conscience voice of saya " such a great man 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:loool: at saya and lipda looking at the soft  they are like trying to resolve a hard equation :lmao3:

i bet lipda's heart was beating so fast lying head next to his bloved woman awwww :heart:

ohlalalalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lipda and saya scene sweet swwettt today am full of sweet i will not eat anymore soo fuulllll of sweetness from this ep