[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will say my own   opinion adn observation i think saya will chase pranon until the end episode that's clear for me don't forget that prao and pranon will break up and i'm guessing due to saya she ùaybe told the truth to pranon i don't know we will see but it's so obvious saya will chase him until the ened they even will date if you rewatch the teasers there was scene they said "let's date" so saya pranon their end will be in the end 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Now it remind me Bollywood Movie-Mujhse Doste Karogi.. Hrithik notice that his gf in real life is different from his online gf..
I believe Pranon will notice himself that Praw and Abrak is so different..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Just finished episode 9. Amazing. Lots of feeling revealed. Finally, Proud realized that she love Non and cannot lose him.
but she will lose him by her lie and she will cry a river for it  :cry:  :cry:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
dissapointed with ep 9...im talking as Boss-Saya fan..
Sweet_JJ said:
It is a disappointing episode for the LipYa fans.

It was indeed a disappointing episode for us LipYa fans. *SIGH* Thongprasom.

adsd18/2 said:
pranon will really be stupid if didn't already figure out that saya is abb ruk it soo clear she said a secret talk only abb ruk know about pranon 

I know right! Haha. He should've figured it out when Saya's toungue slipped. He's a dummy.

Meoconie said:
These spoiler pics on IG are killing me. Can't wait to watch.
I'm sure AP will have their moments soon^^

*SIGH* I've lost hope. I know they'll have their moments, but I'm sure it'll be one moment throughout a whole episode. 

Lady Dila said:
Finally..AP moment..
But but.. Ahh why bother to include Non-Praw too in their moment while Boss/Saya never bother to enterframe in their moment together.. Got what i mean??

AP fans never feel satify..

Haha. They're romantic scenes are always interrupted aren't they? Even though it's not PraoNon interrupting, it's either too short or someone else comes in the picture. 

Lady Dila said:
"Come on baby"

oh boss!!
If Saya accept ur "come on baby" offer...

That part was cute. I love Saya's retort too. She was all "Come on baby?" 

Sweet_JJ said:
Guys Anne's gonna be all glamoured up tomorrow's episode can't wait!

Can't wait either. Everyone looks stunned from the preview. 

ceda_lee said:
Saya is annoying the heck outta me, but I disapprove of Prao's actions.  But I also understand where both of them are coming from.  

Yeah, she's la desperada. Haha. 

Lady Dila said:
This is my personal opinion base on what i've watched...lol

For me,Saya is confuse with her own feeling..
Yes,she likes Non...But its just like..not love..
Well,who doesnt like a gentleman,nice,kind,polite man like Non,right?
Even super spoil brat,Prao start to fall in love with him..

And for me,Saya already fall in love with Boss..
1. She looks unhappy when Boss dancing with Prao (some might think its because she doesn't like prao)
2. She concerned bout Boss's feeling..When he suddenly become calm,quiet,not happy,sad. (yeah maybe some part of her worried bout the email) 
3. She's worried when Boss fell...Hey it just a SAND..nothing will happen to Boss..
4. Ran even notice that her eyes glittering whe she's talking bout Boss.

ooohhh every sweet scene of Anne-Peter is epic sweet scene..
I never watched in any Anne's lakorn that her pra ek washing her hair..
And when they sleeping head to head on the couch..Its just toooooooooo sweet..too beautiful..
Normally they make it somehing like pra ek and nang ek sleeping on the bed,didnt do anything but next morning they're cuddling each other..
But AP sleeping on the couch with a different position.lol..
I cant stop watching this scene!!!

Yeayyy..today thye'll start living together!!!
Boss,make a move pleasee.........

I wish, I wish it's like you say Dila. I wish she'd been in love with him, but just didn't want to be with him due to his jao choo nature. Unfortunately, the writers have done nothing to prove to us that that's the case.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Nangfah11 said:
Lol. Honestly, Saya should thank Prao because what Prao is doing (coming forward as Ab Rak at this point) is because she truly loves Pranon. Prao does not want to lose Pranon to Saya, who may just be infatuated with Pranon. Lets say if Prao never came out to defy as Ab Rak, and if Saya came instead and Pranon loves her and she loves him, where is she going to throw her Boss at? Is she going to kick her Boss to the side and fall for Pranon? I don't think Pranon likes Saya, he only likes Ab Rak because Ab Rak intrigues him, not Saya. Saya is infatuated with Pranon that she fails to see that her Boss gives her the most attention. So in the end, what Prao is doing is rather more truthful to her heart. She's following her heart, unlike Saya, who doesn't know what she wants. Everybody knows her Boss wants her, but why is she overlooking him? She is still going to go for Pranon? Why?

You know what, I felt Saya's sadness when Praao assumed her identity, but I was glad. HAHA. I was actually glad that Praao did that, so our dummy Saya will open her eyes and turn around for good.

jeanie1 said:
Prao/Non definetely have the better story of the 2 couples but Lipda alone outshines them for me. I can't focus on anything but Lipda getting his woman. Right now though I feel like he deserves someone a lot better than Saya. I'm hoping at some pont he walks away from her and she has to chase him.

Prao is definitely wrong for pretending to be Abb Rak but I feel sorry for her and annoyed at Saya. She's at least going after what she wants. Saya had plenty of chances with Non but she's too immature and cowardly to go after what she wants. I don't like the previews where she was threatening Prao. She should just be upfront with Non and tell him right there. He's the one she wants so she just needs to stop wasting her time and fighting with Prao when she has the advantage.

I wished they had developed the relationship between Lipda and Non. They could be good buddies complaining about the crazy women.

How many episodes does this have?

Yup, Mr. Narakorn outshines everyone in here in my opinion. He's the best character! HEHE!

Totally agree about team Prada! They should have some man-on-man talk too. Haha. 

June Pearl said:
Ep 9 is quite disappointed. I just fully watched Part 8 and part 9 where they had more AP scenes.

I don't know why but i started to get tired watching the whole show. I'm just enjoy watching AP sub scenes at Anon's Youtube channel.

Yeah, I got soo frustrated at EP9 that I told my mom that I was going to quit. Haha. I was tempted to forward, but continued watching it thoroughly for the sake of watching it thoroughly. 

Lady Dila said:
Lol nangfah.. U know which koo jin im talking about??
To be honest, im glad that Anne be different with others.. I mean when most of producer want that koo jin, Anne just believe herself and choose MK for her debut as a producer.. Althought at that time many thai lakorn fans said they used to see MK as A sibling in 4HJJ.. (forgot the title)

Off topic : i wanna see a bad boy side of Boss please

I wanna see Mr. Bad Boy too!! HEHE.

adsd18/2 said:
who is ready for today 
*pics*

soo reeadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   :dance3:   :dance3:   :dance3:   :dance3:   :dance3:

I am!! For glamoured up Saya!! 

Lady Dila said:
For me the most hillarious scene is when Saya fell from the couch and then her head hit the table..
Oh anne is super great in clumsy role

HAHA. I went back to watch and she did hit her head on the table trying to get up! HAHA. I didn't catch that the first time. Oh Anne, Anne. She's the queen of comedy.

Nangfah11 said:

Im ready for Pranon and Prao to fall in love. I'm not ready for Saya to be chasing Pranon and trying to claim the "Ab Rak" title back. LOL. Im not ready for Saya to be scorning Prao because it gets stupid and annoying. Maybe that's why Pranon will take Prao to Germany. 55555555555555555++++

Me too. I don't want to see Saya pathetically chasing Non. I'll be very upset!!!

June Pearl said:
Saya have already fallen for Boss but she haven't noticed it yet.

So many scenes when she looked at Lipda with her glittering and admirable eyes are evidence for her love toward Boss. 

I sooo wish it was like that, and I wish the writers would include a scene to clarify that. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know, on Boss confessing to Saya. Some say he should confess to Saya he loves her, so she'll know, but I think he's done that plenty of times. It's just Saya who's not accepting them due to his jao choo ways. Remember EP1 where he says they've been working together for so long, yet she's not feeling anything for him and she said she'll never like anyone like Boss. Those aren't the exact words, but she did say something along those lines. That's a confession to me. HAHA. A very brief, joking-like confession. I guess that's the problem. :ghehe:

Oh and on who's fault? No one's at fault for their actions. It's not Saya's fault that she likes someone younger than her, but can't court him openly since their workplace is gossiptown. It's not Praao's fault that her family surrounding made her become egotistic. It's not Non's fault for being...Non. And most definitely, it's not Lip's fault that he's so darn handsome. HAHA. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
believe me thai fans will do :ghehe:

I know, they obviously do that's why Anne included it. Haha. I remember someone said Anne made Mark workout hard at the gym. Um he didn't work hard enough. Haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Dthaient said:

This looks so sad for Kim. She can cry like a real grown up girl, who's hurt and broken really badly. I really empathize with her.

This is a beautiful picture of them. I hope they are happy. No more tears for Prao.
i agree with you kim make me always with her crying scene feel the pain the character lives in that situation she is just brilliant in my pure opinion anne and her are the only ones can make me teary and sympathize with the character 

but hey i think there will be more more more tears for her to cry especially  in the broke up scene awww 

the soul, the kiss , the heart firsts words of love 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
And most definitely, it's not Lip's fault that he's so darn handsome. HAHA.
I couldnt agree more on this!!! Hahaha..

What i mean Phat, Boss should simply say ' I love u'or something like 'i like u since the first yr we've been working together and the more i spend my time with u, make me love u more'.. U know.. Just directly tel her.. Since she's a bit dumb to understand Boss's hint.. Lol

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Like Anon said on her IG, I'm so curious why Lipda became a player. Was he heartbroken before? Was it Saya's fault? Anything related to Saya? 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
I couldnt agree more on this!!! Hahaha..

What i mean Phat, Boss should simply say ' I love u'or something like 'i like u since the first yr we've been working together and the more i spend my time with u, make me love u more'.. U know.. Just directly tel her.. Since she's a bit dumb to understand Boss's hint.. Lol

Yeah, haha. His confessions sound to much like jokes which is probably why. *SIGH* Oh Saya.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
Like Anon said on her IG, I'm so curious why Lipda became a player. Was he heartbroken before? Was it Saya's fault? Anything related to Saya? 

I know right. Or is he just like that because he's from Boston? What is it Anne, tell your writers to tell us!! HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
And guys check this out!!! Seems like Peter's been working out!! HEHE. He's lost a lot of weight, but I'm so happy that he's back on track!
 ​
So darn hot, but just make sure you don't lose too much muscle mass, because it seems like you did.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Despite a disappointing EP9 they did include a few nice LipYa scenes for us LipYa shippers. So here:
Favorite LipYa scenes continued...

​
EP9​
 ​
 ​
"Boo."​
Boss is too cute. Despite being heartbroken over that darn email he's still got his playful personality. He's really good at hiding his true feelings. 
 ​
"I know your secrets."​
I think that's what their conversation was about. Haha. Well, either way. Saya, Boss knows you inside and out, so just give up. This particular part isn't all that romantic, but I just love the way Boss sat down and talked to Saya. 
 ​
"Come on baby!"​
If I were Saya I would've totally jumped on Lip like a wild cat. HAHA. Who can refuse such offer?? It's so funny how Saya totally beat Lip up for messing around with her too. The come on baby was definitely the best part. HEHE.
 ​
"Best for last."​
I absolutely love this scene. So romantic. I like how it's different from other lakorns. They don't sleep and cuddle on a bed, instead they face-cuddle on a couch! Beautiful, just beautiful. I swear LipYa gets the best romantic acts. I guess that makes up for their lack of many romantic scenes. 
 ​
 ​
To be continued...​

cikna

sarNie Adult
Going to wait for the subbed episode 9. used to be able to watch and understand bits and pieces of what is going on in lakorns for years. but thanks to modern technology and dedicated fans, i am now become "dependant" on subs.

i resisted temptation last nite not to watch it YT but couldn't help myself but have a peek this morning..guilty! :blush: