[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
i accidently deleted this part..i think its significant in understanding how mark and kim see and understand their characters. Warning there is a tiny tiny spoiler about Prao and Non relationship.

( I hope i dont get annoying..but i did warn everyone that i am a super crazy Mk fan and love sharing stuff about them..i read everything, every article, watch every interview, every lakorn, every tvc,every fan mv made, every ig post..even a lot of other fan IG posts..and i cant even read or write thai..just fluent speaking and listening thai. So i know what it feels like to be desperate to know whats happening, what does this post say etc..its every mk international fans worst nightmare and pet hate).. anyways heres that little bit more from the Tonight show:

Presenter (to Mark) : What kind of character is Pra non in the story?

Mark: Hes the type, like a little kid that wants to know and learn everything, when hes curious about anything he will ask. He is a person that thinks straight, only thinks on one level. If he wants to know anything he will ask straight away. (Kim:  He is a very very good person)  He is a good person that likes to help others but sometimes by helping others it might be giving others hope ( leading on) but he doesnt realise that hes doing this.

Presenter: In the story does your character know hes handsome?

Mark: He doesnt know

Presenter:  In the story he doesnt realise that hes handsome and alot of the ladies around him find him attractive?

Mark : Not at all , he just rides his bike to work, world is beautiful ( meaning pra non has postive outlook on life )

Presenter : Did you find this character hard to play?

Mark: Yes, very hard, hes very different from me, complete switch.

Presenter : What about you Kim, what is your character like?

Kim : She is someone who tends to speak quite strongly, oh sorry she speaks more straight forward most of the time so this makes the people around her annoyed with her but truthfully she is someone who doesnt think anything , she never think nasty/evil towards others. She doesnt want to hurt anyone and she doesnt like lying. Shes very clear and this makes people not like her very much. 

Mark : shes too straight forward, sometimes this isnt always good

Kim: She (prao) doesnt think too much, thats the way i played her.

Presenter : Kim, theres a scene where Mark character have to come and break up with you , that scene..??

Kim : It hurt alot

Presenter : Was it hard?

Mark :  It was very hard

Kim : It would of been harder for P Mark because his script was 3 pages long i think

Mark : 4 actually

Presenter : The script was with you (mark) , you couldnt forget your lines or ask to cut the scene

Kimmy: (prao) doesnt say much shes just stutters..almost speechless

Mark :  It was very hard, first of all i had to really read and remember the entire script into my head

Presenter:  In the 4 pages of script that you had to act , did u ever feel like calling cut ? Because you know you had to be able to do it with out cutting the scene? you can play break down parts of scene in a tv series its easy, it can be done but you didnt want to do it did you?

Mark:  No i didnt want to , because the feeling wouldnt have continued.and lucky that day my concentration and focus was very good. I did my homework well, and i got a partner (kim) that send and recieve well. Only few takes and it passed. I feel like this scene is the best scene we have ever played together in any lakorn thus far.

Kim: Even when we where just rehearsing tears would drop

Presenter: Your probrably thinking that someone asked to break up with you in real life, meaning your thinking if there ever was a guy you really loved came and asked to break up with you. Someone you love deeply and breaks up with you.

Kim : Yes, thats right , I (prao) didnt really mean not to tell him ( pra non) I felt I couldnt tell him the truth ( about prao not being ab ruk) because he (pra non) really dislikes any lies. He will break up with them straight away and doesnt care to listen why that person lied to him.

My opinion-----> I hope this helps people to understand prao and pra non better, pra non is not a boring character he has just has strong convictions that will affect his and prao's relationship.

Thanks for reading.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this's for you pueng_B :clap2: :clap2: is wonderful to have someone know the feeling of dying to understant something but can't and when he can help he do thank youu sooo much again 

and this's my reaction after reading your post oh myy i have to prepare my tissue to dry my tears when that scene come ohlalallala  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Pueng_B said:
i accidently deleted this part..i think its significant in understanding how mark and kim see and understand their characters. Warning there is a tiny tiny spoiler about Prao and Non relationship.

( I hope i dont get annoying..but i did warn everyone that i am a super crazy Mk fan and love sharing stuff about them..i read everything, every article, watch every interview, every lakorn, every tvc,every fan mv made, every ig post..even a lot of other fan IG posts..and i cant even read or write thai..just fluent speaking and listening thai. So i know what it feels like to be desperate to know whats happening, what does this post say etc..its every mk international fans worst nightmare and pet hate).. 

believe me there's many MK fans who are grateful for your help don't feel lonely and also there's the silents readers :wink: :thumbsup:

cikna

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Oh the beautiful pair. Someone tell me why Anne and Peter never paired up when they were younger? They're so hot now, imagine how they would've been had they paired up when they were in their prime!! In terms of age. Haha. They would've been sooooo hot. 
 Yup!! Totally agree with you, phatman! If only they make lakorns together...they will definitely make beautiful lakorns together.

I just checked out Ann and Peter's bio (if the info is accurate) Ann was born on 1 Nov 1976 whereas Peter was born on 1 Jan 1976. That makes Peter exactly 10 months older than Ann. I always thought Peter was younger than Ann, maybe a year or two. Ann has that matured look..but if I didn't check her bio, I would think she is in mid 30's, just like the character she plays in ARO B)   . Peter definitely looks youthful for his age..too youthful I would say  (it's odd..I am bit jealous with that... :annoyed: )

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
What????? P'Som have just posted a new pic and said: "Prepare for wedding". . Is it real?????? I don't think it's for filming but for...

Hope she still act after married. I will support her forever.
Is it really happening???? Is our Anne finally gonna take that next big step....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cikna said:
 Yup!! Totally agree with you, phatman! If only they make lakorns together...they will definitely make beautiful lakorns together.

I just checked out Ann and Peter's bio (if the info is accurate) Ann was born on 1 Nov 1976 whereas Peter was born on 1 Jan 1976. That makes Peter exactly 10 months older than Ann. I always thought Peter was younger than Ann, maybe a year or two. Ann has that matured look..but if I didn't check her bio, I would think she is in mid 30's, just like the character she plays in ARO B)   . Peter definitely looks youthful for his age..too youthful I would say  (it's odd..I am bit jealous with that... :annoyed: )
I know right. It's odd to find a good looking pra'ek that's a perfect match for Anne and is older than her!! Haha. Her last older pra'ek was...Sornram in 2005...

I'm quite jealous of Peter too. Haha. I wanna look good when I'm older as well. Haha

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Men always look youthful than women although they're in the same age. Poor women haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
June Pearl said:
Where are these scenes?? Did i miss them??? 

no you didn't it will be in the upcoming eps those was from bts pic (old ones) that's why we think there will be more drama and hurt coming one for the both couples if you saw too in prao and pranon fan art the middle pic still didn't air yet 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:
^^^ I don't remember seeing those scenes :eek:

adsd18/2 said:
no you didn't it will be in the upcoming eps those was from bts pic (old ones) that's why we think there will be more drama and hurt coming one for the both couples if you saw too in prao and pranon fan art the middle pic still didn't air yet 

Oh, i though it was the bathroom scene where Peter washed Ann's hair. And they cut it. 
Glad if they haven't showed them yet,

owlcity

sarNie Egg
@

Pueng_B

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATION!!!!!!!

I giggle that Mark doesn't know Pranon is so handsome and the girls cry after him. Lol XD he's so sweet and humbled.

can you continue with other Mark and Kim translation please? I enjoy MK very much. :)

owlcity

sarNie Egg
OK, i go to class now. i come back to read more MK translation later. hehe I giggle so much reading through it! you are the best Pueng_B!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. False alarm. I don't think Anne is getting married or planning. LOL. I was up 3 am in the morning just in case. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yeah. False alarm. I don't think Anne is getting married or planning. LOL. I was up 3 am in the morning just in case. 
Whew....haha. My biggest fear is she will quit acting to focus on producing after she gets married...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OHOaddict said:
I remember she said she'll wait a couple more years. I applaud her bf for the patience.
They're pretty much a married couple already. Haha. I wonder if there's any need for a wedding.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Whew....haha. My biggest fear is she will quit acting to focus on producing after she gets married...
She said acting will forever remain her passion so she will never stop acting. She'll even take on parent roles. No worries!

owlcity

sarNie Egg
before reading Pueng_B's translation, i was confuse about how pranon and prao will fall in love bc at this point, they dont even show a sign that they like each other. they are still simply people who work together. but read translation shows that they do like each other then  watching the subbed episodes, i see that pranon and prao has a relationship like non typical lead couples. they see each other like friends, coworkers and they dont even plan to like each other. their life just crisscrossed and they eventually like each other. i like that pranon has a beautiful and postive outlook in life. he's not too rich or too poor, but he happily goes to work and enjoy life as it is. then prao is like the rich girl with hiso family background who shows up and speaks her mind. then people hate her bc she has strong opinions but later on, only the person who pays the least attention to her like pranon ends up falling for her. but their relationship is not all well plot out either. u have to pay attention to catch on that they actually like each other slowly as the lakron progresss. this is atypical lakorn plot. i want to see how pranon and prao will fall into place. they havent rally show that they love each other...just familiar with one another. so how are they going to fall in love? why are they going to break up? how much hurt? will pranon forigve prao? can prao move on without hurting so much? yikessssssssssssssssssssssssssss a lot of the painful break ups and so much drama to wrap up and happen til the end.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
She said acting will forever remain her passion so she will never stop acting. She'll even take on parent roles. No worries!

Good! I'm glad then. HEHE. I'm just so sad that within the span of 5 years, she's only taken three projects. *sigh*