[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
WAHHH! I'm supposed to be sleeping but Anne's fan are also on her case. Lol. Something's happening right now! She's getting ready for something. I think it's a pre-wedding shoot.
CR: Anne_thongrasom_fanclub

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
June Pearl said:
Who is stampyra, Dila? That place is beautiful. OMG. I guess it's for Ann wedding. Seem like we will gonna have something to cheer.
He's a florist.. He's the one that prepare the flowers for Mark & Peter..
I think he is one of Anne's friend

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Aweee Thinking of Ann's wedding. I'm happy but alittle bit sad. I know i should be happy for her but..but...but... *don't know what to say*. Twisted turn

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Arghh why P'Ae sooo quite today...
Im sooooo curious to know..
Yayee.. Sarita.. Som..Chuwaab..
They talking to each other on IG..
All of them are Anne's closed friend/staff

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:
Anne is lucky too.. He's like Mr Nice Guy..
Sooooo friendly with Anne's fans..
 Yup, haha, hope they will be happy forever. 

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
Saw Mk promoting ARO on tonight show..wouldnt have missed it. MK was just tooo adorable, in a very natural way they took care of eachother and was considerate and very respectful of eachother. It was too cute for school. They have sublime chemistry. Now i am waiting for the sweet scenes from them in ARO..I want to see them develop a bit more faster. I am not a fan of the one step forward two steps back storyline..Does anyone think Lipta suits Prao?? Hes smart sucessful and warm ..in real life someone like Prao would tottally fall for this kind of guy ..just my opinion :p

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:
Ive heard bout it too June.. heard that she will cast Jui as the nang ek..
And what about Raeng Ruk with Broadcast??
 Raeng Ruk? I wish it's true. No comfirm till now. But i heard its storyline is suck. Prefer a better script

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Can we make it happen?!? Lol. I'm so tired of saying I wish. Let's start an IG movement!
Lets do it!! Haha. I believe Anonyblue is already making her moves. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Say what?! Pre wedding shoot?? Noooo!! I mean yayy!! But..but..what about KA's reunion and AP's reunion and...AA???? I'm getting too excited now. What do I do??

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
What????? P'Som have just posted a new pic and said: "Prepare for wedding". . Is it real?????? I don't think it's for filming but for...

phatman said:
Say what?! Pre wedding shoot?? Noooo!! I mean yayy!! But..but..what about KA's reunion and AP's reunion and...AA???? I'm getting too excited now. What do I do??
 Hope she still act after married. I will support her forever.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Pueng_B said:
Saw Mk promoting ARO on tonight show..wouldnt have missed it. MK was just tooo adorable, in a very natural way they took care of eachother and was considerate and very respectful of eachother. It was too cute for school. They have sublime chemistry. Now i am waiting for the sweet scenes from them in ARO..I want to see them develop a bit more faster. I am not a fan of the one step forward two steps back storyline..Does anyone think Lipta suits Prao?? Hes smart sucessful and warm ..in real life someone like Prao would tottally fall for this kind of guy ..just my opinion :p

khmaichick559 said:
I just watch tonight show with mk and i love how they always stare at each other for answers and how they finish one another sentences if they get stuck or shy....so in love with this couple...
i had te same comment when i saw the show they just can read each other's mind with a glance soo cuutte and sooo special loved it and am waiting for the translation from kimmy fan club , and oohhhhhh my i don't even need to say how perfeect their chemistry is in ARO whenever there's pranon & prao scene there's me being :cloud9: :cloud9: falling with them in love  :heart:  :heart:  :crush:  :crush:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: mr hero saving the ladies all the time but this time with a cpr :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

oohhh myy  ican't stop staring at the pic in the right bottom is soo hot sexxyyyy like the charming prince is  kissing the sleeping beauty :spin: :ghehe: 

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:

i had te same comment when i saw the show they just can read each other's mind with a glance soo cuutte and sooo special loved it and am waiting for the translation from kimmy fan club , and oohhhhhh my i don't even need to say how perfeect their chemistry is in ARO whenever there's pranon & prao scene there's me being :cloud9: :cloud9: falling with them in love  :heart:  :heart:  :crush:  :crush:

Small translation for you and others that might not understand thai <3  This is just a few parts of the interview that think are the most significant in terms of learning about Mark and Kim and Prip Prao and Pra Non <3 please aplogies this is my first time translating for others...if anything is wrong i am sorry.

Presenter asked Kim 'what do you think of Mark personality, what kind of person is he, is he a cute person?

Kim: 'he is a cute person  & he gets cuter everyday'...(the presenter face was like 'oh wow'!! mark face happy but shy ...my face was like *squeal*).

Presenter:  'was the romantic scenes hard to play?'

Kim: At first we where a little shy because this is the first lakorn where we get to play boyfriend and girlfriend..not like our past lakorns

Mark: There is a part of the lakorn where we have to be act very sweet

Presenter: You really suit eachother..i believe the viewers can see, if you dont have negaitve bias, I never preset my interviews with any dara since twilight show to now to the tonight show. No dara knows before what questions i will ask. I feel that you are both very cute, you both give eachother so much respect in the way you talk, in every conversation , in everything. I am not going to ask any more (about romantice scenes or their personal relationship) I am going to ask other questions.

The presenter asked Mark 'In real life could you see yourself falling in love with someone like Prao?'

Mark : I think it could happen, because firstly from the time we met , we bonded over time, its like two people that intially competed with eachother, at first we might have seemed to be fight with eachother, little arguments here and there but then one day its lost makes it feel like something is missing. When it was finally realised that the other person is the one that completes the other and gives the other what the they are missing.

Presenter: And he (pra non) cant be without this person?

Mark : Yes

Presenter: What about you Kim? I am not asking about real life.

Kim:  It could happen, because Pra non character is very cute and very much a gentleman, talking as Prip Pao in the story she missing warmth. Her life is competition with her own house because her family are all doctors. So when he (pra non) comes in her life (prao) he fills the parts that are missing , it feels complete so love him very much (pra non) in the story.

Presenter in closing the interview:

I am very happy to have these two on the show, I am sure if anyone has any questions about these two people and have watched the show and still dont understand , you need to go back and watch it three more times. Please dont let me do anything more than this because i believe this is the cutest already.

My opinion ---> They both seem much more mature this time than when they where on the show promoting Ton Ruk Rim Rua. They showed a deep understanding of the characters they are playing. They seem personally connected on another level.  I am so proud of them both i can really see their personal and professional growth.  MK strong!! <3

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Pueng_B said:
Small translation for you and others that might not understand thai <3  This is just a few parts of the interview that think are the most significant in terms of learning about Mark and Kim and Prip Prao and Pra Non <3 please aplogies this is my first time translating for others...if anything is wrong i am sorry.

The presenter asked Mark 'In real life could you see yourself falling in love with someone like Prao?'

Mark : I think it could happen, because firstly from the time we met , we bonded over time, its like two people that intially competed with eachother, at first we might have seemed to be fight with eachother, little arguments here and there but then one day its lost makes it feel like something is missing. When it was finally realised that the other person is the one that completes the other and gives the other what the they are missing.

Presenter: What about you Kim? I am not asking about real life.

Kim:  It could happen, because Pra non character is very cute and very much a gentleman, talking as Prip Pao in the story she missing warmth. Her life is competition with her own house because her family are all doctors. So when he (pra non) comes in her life (prao) he fills the parts that are missing , it feels complete so love him very much (pra non) in the story.

thank you much much much verryyyyyyy veryyyy much i appreciate you this translation i wasn't expecting someone will translate before kimmystaionworld am so grateful  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:

what they said that's exactly what i felt they portrait their character and deliver it perfectly for me i love them perfect much in my eyes :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: pranon and prao complete each other  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Pueng_B said:
Thank you for translating. It is Tonight Show, right? Even you're first time but it't good.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
For the Boss's fan, just watch from 2'56....oh Silly Peter and I LOL so hard @ his part and wonder what they were talking abt.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=NwKF0JcdO_0
i can see the different btw actors and singers. Actors only introduced themselve but singers knew how to own the stage, made audiences hyper^^