[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
But they're doing an awesome with Prao and Pranon though! I love their scenes together, always important and cute. Gosh! Again, Kim is just too gorgeous for words. Haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aiyaja said:
But they're doing an awesome with Prao and Pranon though! I love their scenes together, always important and cute. Gosh! Again, Kim is just too gorgeous for words. Haha.
am happy am not the only one who think like that when i see kim :ghehe: i love her beauty for sure :spin: agree with you about pranon and prao 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wonder if this scene will be after going to the beach or before the two will fall in swimming pool what will happen  :dance2:  :dance2: wait wait 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
I'm not complaining about the dynamics of the relationship. What you said makes perfect sense HOWEVER I'm disappointed that there has been no progression in building their relationship especially from Saya to Lip. It seems like Saya has only gotten "crazier" and bolder in her pursuit of Pranon that she's willing to break all rules and even user her senior status to bully others due to jealousy. Yes, I know, she's human after all and especially a woman. I've defended her in that for the past few episodes but seriously? We're going into Episode 9 already and there has been no change from Saya to Lip. Not even an ounce. She doesn't even appreciate the time she has with him. She has only shown disgust when she's near him and when she is near him voluntarily, it's always because she's using him in one way or another.

Saya should be showing signs of liking Lip by now like secretly smiling to herself when she sees what a great guy he is with her Grandmother, unawaringly thinking about him at night for seeing such a different side to him, naturally being jealous of him when those girls were all over him at the pool, not doing it because her Grandmother suspected something, blushing when he joked about her really getting jealous, not just an act, spending more time with him versus on her phone or computer, genuinely being concerned about his quietness instead of just being worried about being caught, should have thought about him the whole night when he kissed her at the dinner table....all of these little things add up, for example, Pranon and Prao. They have so many moments together. They always lock eyes, fall on each other, touch each other, blush, and think about each other.

Things that should have happened by now but didn't happen was have Saya see Lip and Jan together all chummy with her son and Saya naturally getting hurt and jealous or realizing that she may lose him. Or have Lip get into some type of accident where it was life threatening and pushed Saya to realize her feelings that she may lose him and she can't live without him.

I mean, they did such a great job showing us why Lip loves Saya. The flashbacks gave us an inside view that Saya has been there with him all along.

I mean, they may do flashbacks like that too when Saya realizes her love for Lip and shows us scenes we've never seen before but still, couldn't they do that and show it presently? Anyway....I've been skimming the past few episodes so if I missed anything, please let me know. But for now, all I see is Saya still chasing Pranon and the lies just keep building up. Yes, I understand that Saya is a woman in her 30's, now, just falling for someone; thus, she's doing things she's never done before BUT that was the very first episode. I see no growth in Saya. I could forgive the script writers if this was Episode 5 or even 6 but we're going into Episode 9 already! They had planned to end this lakorn at Episode 11, so without the extension, Lip and Saya only gets the last two episodes to patch things up? And I say that with an IF.

I honestly thought that Saya would shape up after the cake in her face incident but she still hasn't learned. Gosh. At the rate this lakorn is going, even with the extension, we're still going to lack progression between Lip and Saya until the very last episode, which is why I dislike Thai lakorns, they always have to wait until the last minute to wrap things up. I'm just so disappointed. This lakorn was fresh and had so much potential but the direction that it took just totally went off the cliff for me. Even if they were to wrap things up, the progression is now going to be unnatural. :whatever:
Bravo, bravo!! You took the words right out of mouth! Agree with you 110%. They can still keep the online stuff going and show us Saya has fallen for Lip. Instead they focused on PraoNon....

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
hehe.

I just want to see Pranon and Prao next. it looks like Prao is going to drown, and her prince Warrior Non will come to the rescue! hahaha :p

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I just started watching this and like everyone else, think Lipda is dreamy and Peter is perfect in the role. I haven't liked a p'ek role like this in a long while. And he's smart! How rare is that in lakorns lol. I liked that he's not falling for his cousin's tricks.

Saya gets on my nerves though. I have a hard time believing she could be that successful in the financial world when she's so immature and not put together at all. Seriously, picture her character on Wall Street as a high flying business/stocks type. Nope, can't do it.

Pranon is kind of dull. I have no idea why Saya would fall for him, next to a guy like Lipda, except that she has zero taste in men.

I almost wish the storyline is like that one Bollywood movie so that Prao/Lipda team up to breakup Pranon/Saya but end up falling for each other instead.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
lool wow bollywood has those type of storylines tjay would be soo interesting
and yes pranon is just too dull why wouldnt saya fall for lip???i think his the definition of the perfect p'eak, boyfriend, husband loool

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I can accept Saya's behaviour..
5 yrs with Lipda, she knows the boss so well.. And Boss keep showing her that he's womanizer, not serious in relationship,sleep with many woman.. Its impossible for her to fall for him..
I mean.. At her age.. For sure she want a serious relationship.. And Pranon save her life.. Its like he is her prince charming..
Boss should show her that he loves her.. Really love her.. He is being nice with her.. She probably think he's being nice with other woman too...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
I can accept Saya's behaviour..
5 yrs with Lipda, she knows the boss so well.. And Boss keep showing her that he's womanizer, not serious in relationship,sleep with many woman.. Its impossible for her to fall for him..
I mean.. At her age.. For sure she want a serious relationship.. And Pranon save her life.. Its like he is her prince charming..
Boss should show her that he loves her.. Really love her.. He is being nice with her.. She probably think he's being nice with other woman too...

True too...but still! Haha. 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
And for Boss, he should knows tha Saya will get hurt..Saya-Non is imposible especially when there's also Prao.. And Non's ex..

The least he can do is... Ermm.. Just R her.. So no matter what, she must accept u Boss.. Lol.. Just kidding..

But oh well.. Just make Jan as their match maker..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
And for Boss, he should knows tha Saya will get hurt..Saya-Non is imposible especially when there's also Prao.. And Non's ex..

The least he can do is... Ermm.. Just R her.. So no matter what, she must accept u Boss.. Lol.. Just kidding..

But oh well.. Just make Jan as their match maker..

*SIGH* Yea, just take her and make her your's boss! HEHE.

You know what, boss hasn't been flirting with girls, so how can Saya be so sure that Boss is a player??? 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
No???!! Isnt from ep 1 we already know that he's a player... But they only shows 1 scene that the boss almost go somewhere with 1 woman.. It is just that he knows Saya is waiting for him, so he cancel his 'project'.. If saya didnt wait for him,for sure he already sleep with that woman..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
No???!! Isnt from ep 1 we already know that he's a player... But they only shows 1 scene that the boss almost go somewhere with 1 woman.. It is just that he knows Saya is waiting for him, so he cancel his 'project'.. If saya didnt wait for him,for sure he already sleep with that woman..
Ooh yeah....that scene. Darn Boss! Haha.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Hm...after watching Tonight Show, it looks like there will be a scene where Pranon breaks up with Prao, a very sad scene for Prao. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Im so gald Wed. and Thurs. are coming up very soon!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Mark and Kim are so mature in this show, especially Kim. My girl, she is too mature and too good. :)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes both couple will break up..
Non-Praw because Non knows that Praw is not Ab Ruk..
Boss-Saya break up because of Jan's son..
Then Non-Saya start again..
Im not sure how at the end Non will go to Praw and Saya go back to the boss..
Maybe while together, they realize that they cant live without Boss/Praw....

Oh Anon just mention that there's 1 bts clip, Peter said that Boss and Saya really loved each other for a long time but afraid to speak up..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Yes both couple will break up..
Non-Praw because Non knows that Praw is not Ab Ruk..
Boss-Saya break up because of Jan's son..
Then Non-Saya start again..
Im not sure how at the end Non will go to Praw and Saya go back to the boss..
Maybe while together, they realize that they cant live without Boss/Praw....

Oh Anon just mention that there's 1 bts clip, Peter said that Boss and Saya really loved each other for a long time but afraid to speak up..
So many back and forths...doesn't sound too good.