[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wanna see that concert. I was pleasantly surprised to see Great play the electric guitar so well. I'm not used to seeing Son with the rest of the CH3 boys. When I saw him, I was like why is he there...then I realized he moved to CH3 already. Haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Favorite LipYa scenes continued:

EP6​
 ​
 ​
"Honey~"​
That was a legitimate kiss!! I loved how Peter gave her a deep deep kiss!!!! That slap too! Haha. Oh Saya, you're too much. You initiated the skinship.
 ​
"I'll take care of you."​
CUTEST scene!! When he said he'll take care of her without her glasses, I melted. Boss, can you lead my way too if I take off my glasses??? 
 ​
"Was that real of fake?"​
HAHA. So funny how Lip asked if it was for reals and Anne said yes, then realized what Lip had up his sleeve and immediately said no afterwards. HAHA. Tricky Boss, tricky Boss.
 ​
"I'm his girlfriend, not his older sis! Now shoo~!"​
Can Anne be any funnier! This is is also one of my favorite Anne scenes from the entire lakorn so far. This proves, again, that Anne does comedy like nothing! Her body language, her facial expression, everything was perfect! This act here is epic!
 ​
 ​
To be continued...​

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
omg yes when he took her glasses away and said that my heart melted, i hate that were getting lead on that saya has feelings for lip like theres just no progression :( they need a closeup scene asap like mk so they fall in love faster!! and they should of made the dances more sentimental and romantic between both couples, but what can you expect from a crazy fan like me lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
omg yes when he took her glasses away and said that my heart melted, i hate that were getting lead on that saya has feelings for lip like theres just no progression :( they need a closeup scene asap like mk so they fall in love faster!! and they should of made the dances more sentimental and romantic between both couples, but what can you expect from a crazy fan like me lol

Yeah, by this time Saya should be questioning her liking Mr. Lip. She should be unconsciously thinking back to her romantic scenes with Lip. Urgh. Writers of ARO, you guys need to start on that!!!

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Meoconie said:
http://instagram.com/p/yj-65drd3s/?modal=true
Peter and Ann on concert
sorry I have to post it here so if I want to watch again in future, don't need to search^^

And i can see Ae was beside her. What a supporting boyfriend!!! hehe

Lady Dila said:
Auww.. People scream like crazy when the camera focus on Anne..

Haha. Of course. Who can not love Anne? I would be even happier if she came on stage and sang with Peter. 

himyim said:
i wish when ann stood up and waved she would have screamed boss!!! loool haha soo cute but

Brilliant idea, girl !!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
How's this one going guys?? Seems to be a fun lakorn. Anne and Peter seem to have a lot of chemistry. I think I'm going to wait until everything airs to watch. Lol. 
You're back!! It'd be a lie if I said this show is awesome. It's definitely good, but there's a bit disappointment in it. You'll have to watch it yourself to see what's up.

cikna

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Here comes the continuation of my favorite LipYa scenes!!

EP5 ​
 ​
 ​
"Boss?!!"​
Haha. Look at Saya's expression and look at Lip's expression, what a pleasant surprise. Hurray for the boss who came just in time to catch his only love interest romancing another guy. HEHE.
 ​
"Does sweeping with me annoy you that much?"​
Boss is witty for changing up their duties! HEHE. You go honey! Show 'em who's boss. And you tell your love interest that you can see right through her!! Not literally of course. HAHA.
 ​
"I can't move my legs!"​
I literally rolled on the ground laughing my butt off in this scene! HAHA. Anne played this part to perfection. Everything seemed so real. Of course muscle Peter was a definite plus, plus!

"Behind every successful man there's a great woman."​
Yup, Saya you're his great woman. I can't wait to see you fall head over heals in love with the man you accuse of having multiple hearts. HEHE.

​
To be continued...​

phatman said:
Favorite LipYa scenes continued:

EP6​
 ​
 ​
"Honey~"​
That was a legitimate kiss!! I loved how Peter gave her a deep deep kiss!!!! That slap too! Haha. Oh Saya, you're too much. You initiated the skinship.
 ​
"I'll take care of you."​
CUTEST scene!! When he said he'll take care of her without her glasses, I melted. Boss, can you lead my way too if I take off my glasses??? 
 ​
"Was that real of fake?"​
HAHA. So funny how Lip asked if it was for reals and Anne said yes, then realized what Lip had up his sleeve and immediately said no afterwards. HAHA. Tricky Boss, tricky Boss.
 ​
"I'm his girlfriend, not his older sis! Now shoo~!"​
Can Anne be any funnier! This is is also one of my favorite Anne scenes from the entire lakorn so far. This proves, again, that Anne does comedy like nothing! Her body language, her facial expression, everything was perfect! This act here is epic!
 ​
 ​
To be continued...​
 Yup! my favourite scenes too!! Thanks a gazillion for sharing this!

cikna

sarNie Adult
sarasona said:
i really  dont get why everyone is angry about saya not falling in love with lip...SERIOUSLY  :nono1:  ...

they are friends for 5 years and the  care he shows is hardly enough to make her understand his love..... since real friends care like that too :grouphug: . and she has seen him being friendly( lemme put the flirty life like that )  with all the girls  :flowers:  and
as the grandma said she become workholic after she lost in beauty competition which means her brain might not had the slightest clue that LIP loves her since she  has complex issue with her beauty :teary: ..

and  he DIDNT even CONFESS that he loves her to her... so i thinks its normal that she didnt see peter right through
 I totally with you on this. I understand many of us here are dumbfounded and a bit upset why Saya are oblivious that Lip is head over heels for her. But like you said, Sarasona, she was so used to Lip being friendly to other women and how her past lead us not to think too much about a man's affection. and yeah, Lip has never confessed out in the open that he has feelings for her.

well, I guess we have to wait for Mr Narakorn to get his game face on. If i am not mistaken, there is a scene isn't it where Lip chases after Saya and gave a her "forceful" kiss?? maybe to make his case that he loves her?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
sarasona said:
i really  dont get why everyone is angry about saya not falling in love with lip...SERIOUSLY  :nono1:  ...

they are friends for 5 years and the  care he shows is hardly enough to make her understand his love..... since real friends care like that too :grouphug: . and she has seen him being friendly( lemme put the flirty life like that )  with all the girls  :flowers:  and
as the grandma said she become workholic after she lost in beauty competition which means her brain might not had the slightest clue that LIP loves her since she  has complex issue with her beauty :teary: ..

and  he DIDNT even CONFESS that he loves her to her... so i thinks its normal that she didnt see peter right through
I'm not complaining about the dynamics of the relationship. What you said makes perfect sense HOWEVER I'm disappointed that there has been no progression in building their relationship especially from Saya to Lip. It seems like Saya has only gotten "crazier" and bolder in her pursuit of Pranon that she's willing to break all rules and even user her senior status to bully others due to jealousy. Yes, I know, she's human after all and especially a woman. I've defended her in that for the past few episodes but seriously? We're going into Episode 9 already and there has been no change from Saya to Lip. Not even an ounce. She doesn't even appreciate the time she has with him. She has only shown disgust when she's near him and when she is near him voluntarily, it's always because she's using him in one way or another.

Saya should be showing signs of liking Lip by now like secretly smiling to herself when she sees what a great guy he is with her Grandmother, unawaringly thinking about him at night for seeing such a different side to him, naturally being jealous of him when those girls were all over him at the pool, not doing it because her Grandmother suspected something, blushing when he joked about her really getting jealous, not just an act, spending more time with him versus on her phone or computer, genuinely being concerned about his quietness instead of just being worried about being caught, should have thought about him the whole night when he kissed her at the dinner table....all of these little things add up, for example, Pranon and Prao. They have so many moments together. They always lock eyes, fall on each other, touch each other, blush, and think about each other.

Things that should have happened by now but didn't happen was have Saya see Lip and Jan together all chummy with her son and Saya naturally getting hurt and jealous or realizing that she may lose him. Or have Lip get into some type of accident where it was life threatening and pushed Saya to realize her feelings that she may lose him and she can't live without him.

I mean, they did such a great job showing us why Lip loves Saya. The flashbacks gave us an inside view that Saya has been there with him all along.

I mean, they may do flashbacks like that too when Saya realizes her love for Lip and shows us scenes we've never seen before but still, couldn't they do that and show it presently? Anyway....I've been skimming the past few episodes so if I missed anything, please let me know. But for now, all I see is Saya still chasing Pranon and the lies just keep building up. Yes, I understand that Saya is a woman in her 30's, now, just falling for someone; thus, she's doing things she's never done before BUT that was the very first episode. I see no growth in Saya. I could forgive the script writers if this was Episode 5 or even 6 but we're going into Episode 9 already! They had planned to end this lakorn at Episode 11, so without the extension, Lip and Saya only gets the last two episodes to patch things up? And I say that with an IF.

I honestly thought that Saya would shape up after the cake in her face incident but she still hasn't learned. Gosh. At the rate this lakorn is going, even with the extension, we're still going to lack progression between Lip and Saya until the very last episode, which is why I dislike Thai lakorns, they always have to wait until the last minute to wrap things up. I'm just so disappointed. This lakorn was fresh and had so much potential but the direction that it took just totally went off the cliff for me. Even if they were to wrap things up, the progression is now going to be unnatural. :whatever:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think it's clear now that the whole lakorn turn around saya chasing pranon well that's should be no surprise since that's the title of the lakorn "secret love online" so if saya start to fall for lipda now then that will be the end of the lakorn since like that there will be no abb ruk soo am convinced that they'r following and representing the plot of it perfectly coz the main focus is not really about lipda saya, and pranon, praw, but the focus is on saya pursuing  pranon secretly with the present of other person who will be as obstacles in that until the day come she will wake from this fantasy obsession to see clearly that there's a real person in front of her love her soo much  that's what i think and to be honest am enjoying it very much a different story from others 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I understand that; however, I don't see how Saya slowly falling for Lip would take away from the concept or theme of the lakorn. In retrospect, having Saya slowly falling for Lip would solidify the main OTP of the lakorn as well as move the abb ruk online story along in both directions. If this was a story about Saya having an abb ruk online without a pra'ake, I would understand why they haven't built anything from Saya to Lip but Saya does end up with Lip, so Lip is important to the storyline. They can't just downplay Lip or Saya's love story and then wrap things up within the last episodes. That would be such an abrupt transition. A good pace would have had Saya start falling for Lip half way through already.

Like I said again, I give them credit for trying to live out that concept for the past episodes but really, it's time to start making realizations and changes. If Saya falls for Lip, that means it's the ending already because it's in the title? How many dramas or lakorns have we watched that the title makes no impact on the storyline? Plenty. And it shouldn't either. I personally think a title is something that serves as an introduction or little tidbit of what the story or theme may be about but it's not everything. I think that if a drama cannot grow beyond its title then that would be pretty sad and rigid.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aiyaja said:
I understand that; however, I don't see how Saya slowly falling for Lip would take away from the concept or theme of the lakorn. In retrospect, having Saya slowly falling for Lip would solidify the main OTP of the lakorn as well as move the abb ruk online story along in both directions. If this was a story about Saya having an abb ruk online without a pra'ake, I would understand why they haven't built anything from Saya to Lip but Saya does end up with Lip, so Lip is important to the storyline. They can't just downplay Lip or Saya's love story and then wrap things up within the last episodes. That would be such an abrupt transition. A good pace would have had Saya start falling for Lip half way through already.
i think lipda is role in this is he's the person who will open saya is mind slowly if you noticed it every time saya do wrong and lie he do speak to her with  code words to make her see that's she's thinking wrong and acting wrongly and that she's too obsessed in each eps he try to show more to her but coz he discovered now that she loves pranon this much and bcoz he loves her and respect her decision he's welling to sacrifice his own happiness for her to be happy but in the end saya will realize that will realize his sacrifice for her and that will be beautiful to watch i don't think is rushed we still have the whole 6 eps and soo many thing will happen we have to wait and see how their relationship will develop and how lipda will make saya see his love to her that's what's interesting  IMO   

btw of course if saya falls for lipda now the lakorn will be in his end coz that's what the lakorn is all about  no matter how the lakorn can not be fully related to the title in many other lakorn  but in this case it does the title absolutly define hoow the story will be 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I hope so. I hope to see progression, soon, please! Or else the extension would be a waste, just a torture towards the ending. Lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aiyaja said:
Yeah, I hope so. I hope to see progression, soon, please! Or else the extension would be a waste, just a torture towards the ending. Lol
:p  let's hope together, less than two day and we will see what happen  :dance3:  :dance3: