[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i have to comment after understanding what pranon said to pro in the wedding scene maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn pranon you are soo selfish there how can you ask her to remain friend that easy i loved what she said to him there's two reason for 2 people to remain friend after a love relationship
"1 they were never in love (like saya and pranon later)
2 they still in love "
and she said " from me it will be the latter"  awwwww i love that about her she is always straight foreword

another thing she said i felt personally when you break up with someone the easiest way to forget them faster is never meet them again and cut all the way of connection delete all their pic get ride of all the thing related to them so you will suffer less and prao did that coz she was conscious of her own feeling not like pranon 

SUB VIKI TEAM TAHNK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ENDLESSLLLLYYYYYYYYYY 
:thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
i have to comment after understanding what pranon said to pro in the wedding scene maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn pranon you are soo selfish there how can you ask her to remain friend that easy i loved what she said to him there's two reason for 2 people to remain friend after a love relationship
2 they still in love "
and she said " from me it will be the latter"  awwwww i love that about her she is always straight foreword

another thing she said i felt personally when you break up with someone the easiest way to forget them faster is never meet them again and cut all the way of connection delete all their pic get ride of all the thing related to them so you will suffer less and prao did that coz she was conscious of her own feeling not like pranon 

:thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:
Ya...that made me cried.  Kim is awesome at delivering her lines.  

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
2 they still in love "

yeahh I have a problem with Non here. He was really selfish here. It made me remember the scene when his ex- Rung asked to remain friend. Those scenes were somehow similar situation. She asked him to forgive and still be friend. He said NO and if Ongsa wanted them to remain friend. So did he ask Saya abt that??? How could he forget what he used to say to his ex. Poor Prao and love what she said.
Serious, Non liked to test people, from Prao, Saya to the Boss. Why didn't he ask them out? Why tested their feeling? He deserved slap and punch from Boss and Saya:)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Adsd or anyone, i can't find part 9 of ep 15 on Viki. Need help:(
It's sad now i have to go Old lakorn for ARO. But is it 2015 lakorns?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
would i sound crazy i f i said pranon did a good thing by kissing saya like that she will know 1000% that she doesn't love pranon and that when she kissed by boss she surrendered but when pranon kissed her she slap him :ghehe: so no longer excuses , it's so clear  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i cried reading what pranon wrote to prao aaaahhhhhh soo romantic "i have made the woman whom i love the most sad" 'i have completely destroyed your love for me" "where are you in germany i will come to see you i will come to say sorry" "i started to hurt you it must've be very painful for you" :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: yes pranon you hurt her but saying those words make up for you  

and the romance continue with the poesy of MR romantic Lip 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
https://instagram.com/p/zmIFAurLKs
PraoNon in Germany had all cute and romantic scenes. The best so far of MK
he felt soooooooooooooo fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinn when she kissed him in the cheek  his face was like "awwwww my baby" and i think he kissed her back in her "mouth-cheek" part  you know what i  mean ohhhhhhhhh so so sweet really love them the best lakorn for MK ever , thank you anne again 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
he felt soooooooooooooo fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinn when she kissed him in the cheek  his face was like "awwwww my baby" and i think he kissed her back in her "mouth-cheek" part  you know what i  mean ohhhhhhhhh so so sweet really love them the best lakorn for MK ever , thank you anne again
Looking thse scenes, i though they were really comfortable and natural when filmed oversea where lthe crew was less and not much people who looked at them.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Looking thse scenes, i though they were really comfortable and natural when filmed oversea where lthe crew was less and not much people who looked at them.
i agree with that :yes: :yes: :yes: they had for sure a wonderful time filiming there good memories for them :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hahahahahahahahahahahha saya and lip chatting it supper funny :loool: :loool: they look like they  know they are saya and lip but they want to play that game hahaha soo cute

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"i lost you once i won't let it happen again" cr praon to prao 

the most romantic speech confession ever "all those happiness come from a woman her name is  pribprao"

"forgive me please" prao with teary eyes nod :yes: pranon with happy eye :spin: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and i will not forget to say that this why this lakorn is special he gives you point and things to think deep about especially for people who has this situation 
"Using technology we might think that we have lots of friends , we might be thinking that we are surounded by our family and our loves ones, but in reality that's not the case we don't have so many friends as the number shown, often we forget that we are alone "

SUBTITEL SECRET LOVE ONLINE VKITEAM THANK YOU MILLION TIME FOR YOUR HARD WORK WITHOUT IT THE FUN WILL NEVER BE COMPLETED AND COULDN'T GET ALL THIS BEAUTIFUL MEANING REPRESENT IN THIS LAKORN  THANK YOU AGAIN 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Official miss ARO and the cast, miss their updating and teasing abt the lakorn. It will long time for Ann to act in any lakorn. 
Thank you for sub team, everyone who uploaded and update infor, pics abt the lakorn. It was a great journey for me when I started to addict to lakorn^^ From waiting to confirming, fitting, filming and wait for aring, It was fun and excited to wait and discuss with you guys. See you guys around^^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
miss them ssoooo much this will be in reply reply reply ........reply can't get tired and everytime i got the same lovely feeling aaaaaaaahhh :spin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh2GQKV9ZoY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKJ4isYf9Us

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
just want to say this i need to say it here coz it's really exceptional     the amount of viewers in ch3official youtube abbrakonline is surpassing all ch3 lakorns by not just few hundred but by hundreds thousands  viewers most of the ep get more than 1 million viewers really crazy  , don't tell me all those are coz of international fans if that's the case then anne kim mark peter are reallly really super famous internationally, me i think most of the viewers are thai the comments show it 90% of them thai , and don't tell me it doesn't count it counts for me that's a big thing simply coz most of people use youtube and i think most of thai watched it on youtube  

edit: many people still miss this lakorn they post throw back photos

cr ig ingzaaaa