[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
What did lakorns do to me? Why only 1 second kiss scenes can made me over-excited and hyped-up like that. I used to watch dramas from Korea, China, Taiwan, Hongkong, USA ....but not many kiss scenes can give me butterflies in my stomach like lakorns, esp from Ann's lakorn and MK. I'm glad that among those koojins, MK is always has real kisses.

exactly how i felt too and like you said i had watched before dramas from different country  ,but pranon and prao kiss was showing fast but even that 2 or 3 second made me hyped and my heart bated fast and butterflies in my stomach and red face :crush: :crush: :crush: like a little girl :ghehe: aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh sooo romantic :heart: :heart: :heart: my love birds love them

their stares aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh :faint: :spin:

opppaaa in my lap better baby 

forever together loooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee :heart: :heart: :heart:

PS: for MK lovers this lakorn is a must watch from the beginning to the end and for people who use technology and found love by it it's also a must watch , in my point of view compared to many other lakorns of ch3 this lakorn did very well in this genre is not easy to make this genre of lakorn a success rating was stable and even get higher in the end and for every work in the world when you present it to the people to see you will get 100% ( positive and negative) opinion and from what i saw the positive opinion beat the negative opinion for ARO  that's all i wanted to say 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Ninja007 said:
Translation from P'Yee IG:  First, I want to share .. Lakorn Abb Ruk Online started at the end of PCKK. We (the group) were chatting. 2MK kids were having fun & attached. And they wanted to work with P'Anne. They want to be in same Lakorn as P'Anne. And Anne wanted to work with them too Because the kids are natural. After chit chatting, co-incidentally, Anne was reading this novel and think that it might be suitable. (How adorable. Nong want it. Pi arrange for it ). Now that it ended, Yee is glad for boss Anne. The feedback from fans is very good... I can see that Anne was exhausted from the beginning in every steps. Adjusting the plot. Prepared everything. And act in it too. (Anne told me, if she act in same Lakorn that she produce, just shoot her with a gun . But I have a feeling it might happen again. From statistic, when she says never again, she will always do it. Hahaha.
While filming, before it went on air, we keep comforting each other. Stock market/Chatting. The viewer market will be narrow. Just take it as introducing new concept. It turns out, the feedback exceeds expectation by tons. I'm so glad for you, Anne. I just want to cheer her up from all exhaustion. Anne really put in everything. So she will be encouraged to continue working and continue to be exhausted Hahaha. I want to tell you all. There is no stopping for this small lady. Since new year, she worked non-stop. With editing (Editting ARO is very complicate process), preparing script for the new Lakorn, preparing for shooting. Fitting is coming soon. Filming is beginning again . Didn't you tell me, you want a 6 months break? #PleaseSupportAnneNa. I'll always be with boss Anne. ️️. Lastly, Anne got to love me na. I'm too confident & self center . She is the big boss . #kimmy_kimberley #AnneThong #AbbRukOnline

Thanks for translation. Awee i want Anne to act with Ken in PSD (not Jui) . "when she says never again, she will always do it." haha. Oh Ann is such a workaholic. That's nice. Now i'm waiting for good news Ann Ken reunion. (or Ann Peter reunion is ok lol)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Ratings are conducted by AGB Nielsen Thailand and AGB Nielsen also conducts ratings for US.

I think ARO has huge viewership on Youtube because the actors and actresses are also popular internationally.   They have fans who are willing to sub their lakorns for international fans and non fans who don't understand Thai.    Bang Rajun is doing well in Thailand but the actors and actresses aren't well known internationally.     Many international viewers were begging for sub but there were none and it was not easy to sub old language.    

Nangfah11 said:

yea, but that doesn't explain the HUGE disproportion between the youtube view and the TV view? Im just assuming that for the youtube view to be that HIGH, the public view must be higher because most people who can't catch live, will go watch youtube. And even if people who watch it on TV, will go back to watch the youtube version. There's just this big hole that doesn't draw the line for me when youtube views are so high, but the "ratings" aren't as nearly high. It doesn't correalate. I know ratings isn't calculated through youtube view, lol, but the amount of youtube view itself should already confirm how hot the lakorn is, therefore expecting a high ratings. But you never know who's behind these ratings. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:

exactly how i felt too and like you said i had watched before dramas from different country  ,but pranon and prao kiss was showing fast but even that 2 or 3 second made me hyped and my heart bated fast and butterflies in my stomach and red face :crush: :crush: :crush: like a little girl :ghehe: aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh sooo romantic :heart: :heart: :heart: my love birds love them
*gifs*

PS: for MK lovers this lakorn is a must watch from the beginning to the end and for people who use technology and found love by it it's also a must watch , in my point of view compared to many other lakorns of ch3 this lakorn did very well in this genre is not easy to make this genre of lakorn a success rating was stable and even get higher in the end and for every work in the world when you present it to the people to see you will get 100% ( positive and negative) opinion and from what i saw the positive opinion beat the negative opinion for ARO  that's all i wanted to say 

What?! You beat me???! HAHA. Jk jk. I think I'm the only fussy one in here.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
There there Phatman. Feel better. But I completely understand, especially when your favorite actors are in a drama that you highly anticipated & doesn't meet your expectations. For example, A team in Namtarn Mai (BOOOO!). I can go on forever sbout that one haha!

And I'm with you adsd18/2. The positive beat the negative.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
haha  yuuuppp :lolyup: well you know i'm talking in general :ghehe:

But I will not lose!  :cheer:  :dance3:  :dance2:  

ceda_lee said:
There there Phatman. Feel better. But I completely understand, especially when your favorite actors are in a drama that you highly anticipated & doesn't meet your expectations. For example, A team in Namtarn Mai (BOOOO!). I can go on forever about that one haha!

And I'm with you adsd18/2. The positive beat the negative.

:teary:  Yeah, please sympathize with me. HAHA. I'm sure if AP and MK switched characters all ya'll MK fans will be mad and upset. HAHA. I'll be upset regardless because I'm picky. Haha. 

I actually liked Namtarn Mai ceda!!!!!!!! HAHAHA. Funny, funny. Yes, ATeam had sooo little screen time, yes it was a little draggy, but I was hooked. I honestly don't remember the details of the lakorn because I watched it years ago, but I just remember being hooked. HAHA. It kept me going alright. I think a part of it had to do with Ploy being a bad*ss nang'rai in there. :ghehe:

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
OK, Final ep is quite good to me because i was watching AP parts only. AP scenes are sweet and cute as always. It wasn't dissapointed like ep 13 & 14. I'm happy that ep 13 have low rating coz i don't like that ep, nothing moves on, haha.

I see that they were rushing for Saya to love Boss, they better had more progress in AP love. I love the beach and yacht' scenes but still mad at the camera angels. I want to see their lips touched. 

The magazine covers and a lots of MK scenes in this lakorn showed how generous Ann is. Ann loves MK so she wanted to promote MK widely than others including herself and her co-acter. That proved how great Ann is as a producer, as MK' sister and as older generation to the younger one.

And last, Poor @Sweet_JJ. She didn't insult anyone, she just gave her opinion about the character. And then I found she is insulted by MK fan. I don't think "so Asian" is disrespectful. "so Asian" "so white" Those are the facts coz Ann and Kim are mixed. If you consider "so Asian" as rude opinion, you insult many fans coz most of us here are Asian. @Nangfah. Not being bias as Ann's fan, i see your comments are quite rude, they are not in general, you put a lots of your personal feelings in them. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
But I will not lose!  :cheer:  :dance3:  :dance2:  

:teary:  Yeah, please sympathize with me. HAHA. I'm sure if AP and MK switched characters all ya'll MK fans will be mad and upset. HAHA. I'll be upset regardless because I'm picky. Haha. 

I actually liked Namtarn Mai ceda!!!!!!!! HAHAHA. Funny, funny. Yes, ATeam had sooo little screen time, yes it was a little draggy, but I was hooked. I honestly don't remember the details of the lakorn because I watched it years ago, but I just remember being hooked. HAHA. It kept me going alright. I think a part of it had to do with Ploy being a bad*ss nang'rai in there. :ghehe:
HAHAHA! That's crazy! I didn't hate Namtarn Mai, but I was sooooooo disappointed. I am a big Ann fan. When people criticize Ann, I feel they have no idea what they're talking about. Kim is my favorite among the newer generation. I have seen so many of Mark's lakorn. This is my first time seeing Peter's work and...I already love him! I'm neutral about Mark. He's cute, but his acting...meh.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
SIGH...I really did like the yacht scenes and the...beautiful beach scene. The cinematography is beautiful...AP's beautiful. I'm not gonna lie, they have the best romantic scenes in here. I prefer these scenes better than the accidental face-to-face close-up shots we get. 

ceda_lee said:
HAHAHA! That's crazy! I didn't hate Namtarn Mai, but I was sooooooo disappointed. I am a big Ann fan. When people criticize Ann, I feel they have no idea what they're talking about. Kim is my favorite among the newer generation. I have seen so many of Mark's lakorn. This is my first time seeing Peter's work and...I already love him! I'm neutral about Mark. He's cute, but his acting...meh.

Yeah it was a bit disappointing, but I enjoyed it nevertheless. Haha.
It depends on what about Anne they criticize. If they attack her personally, then I won't back down, but if they're remarking about her take on a role or they criticize her character I don't mind. It's all constructive criticism and mature fans know that well. The one thing I really dislike hearing is, "she's old she shouldn't be nang'ek anymore." This one irks me the most. Yes we know she's old, but that doesn't mean she can't be nang'ek. 
I like Kim, she's not my favorite of the newer generation, but she is one of my favorites. Haha. I don't hate Mark nor do I like him, but I'm not really fond of his acting nor his looks, so I'm kind of neutral~ish with him. Who knows though, I might dislike him pretty soon if Anne offers another one of her lakorns to him. HAHA. I'm already a little upset that Kim's working with Anne again. Anne needs to spread her wings, broaden her horizon. I don't know why she's soooo into MK. I just don't see the spark, no offense. Peter is not that great of an actor. He's got his awkward moments, but he's overall pretty good considering singing is his primary profession. I'm glad he's gained a few fans from here for his portrayal of Boss. My aunt doesn't think he's handsome or cute, but I'm like that's okay I'll keep him for myself. HAHA.