[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Mee too...I miss the days we all spammed about AP or MK. SIGH....
i'm actually waiting for kimmykimberleyofp facebook page to upload the sub for ARO so i can watch it again :ghehe: anne really is a very good producer and i feel she has one of the best edit crew when you watch ARO and other lakorn you feel a difference , anne put her soul in her work gotta respect that hard work lady , and i miss you too phatman you are one of the easiest going and wise member in AF :wink: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
i'm actually waiting for kimmykimberleyofp facebook page to upload the sub for ARO so i can watch it again :ghehe: anne really is a very good producer and i feel she has one of the best edit crew when you watch ARO and other lakorn you feel a difference , anne put her soul in her work gotta respect that hard work lady , and i miss you too phatman you are one of the easiest going and wise member in AF :wink:

I'm lucky to have anonyblue's subs on AP's cuts. HEHE. Anne really does have an awesome editing team. She just needs to find good writers. Haha. I want to see her act again. Perhaps when she starts another project of hers after...that Samee Ngern Phon remake, sorry her title is too long to remember. HAHA. 
Awe... thanks. I try to make AF a better place by being positive and only positive! HEHE Thanks for being positive too!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:

I'm lucky to have anonyblue's subs on AP's cuts. HEHE. Anne really does have an awesome editing team. She just needs to find good writers. Haha. I want to see her act again. Perhaps when she starts another project of hers after...that Samee Ngern Phon remake, sorry her title is too long to remember. HAHA. 
Awe... thanks. I try to make AF a better place by being positive and only positive! HEHE Thanks for being positive too!!!

yeah AP fans lucky to have anonyblue :ghehe: i agree with you about the writers , they are not very bad but they need to improve their ideas :p if you will wait for her until piang chon kon nee mai chai  poo wised  ,( i swear i wrote it from my head finally i got it haha) then you have to wait for quite a long time as you know anne take her time when she produce a lakorn , and finally stay always positive like this really  admire you for this good spirit in AF :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:

yeah AP fans lucky to have anonyblue :ghehe: i agree with you about the writers , they are not very bad but they need to improve their ideas :p if you will wait for her until piang chon kon nee mai chai  poo wised  ,( i swear i wrote it from my head finally i got it haha) then you have to wait for quite a long time as you know anne take her time when she produce a lakorn , and finally stay always positive like this really  admire you for this good spirit in AF :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It's such a long title! HAHA. Anne is hilarious to have given it such a long title. She could've just gone with Samee Ngern Phon.
I know. Haha. Anne is going to take forever to do this one for sure. All of her lakorns take forever! HAHA. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:

It's such a long title! HAHA. Anne is hilarious to have given it such a long title. She could've just gone with Samee Ngern Phon.
I know. Haha. Anne is going to take forever to do this one for sure. All of her lakorns take forever! HAHA. 

HAHA  reading my post again i think i need more practice in the title i spell  "piang chon" while the right is "piang chai"  :facepalm: :lolyup: i don't know what was going on in anne's head while choosing this title , well that's anne you can't expect what she will do and i love that in her :p 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:

HAHA  reading my post again i think i need more practice in the title i spell  "piang chon" while the right is "piang chai"   :facepalm: :lolyup: i don't know what was going on in anne's head while choosing this title , well that's anne you can't expect what she will do and i love that in her :p

That's Anne! Haha. 

Sweet_JJ said:
Anne is gonna take a long time with Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, it's gonna be a while until we see Anne onscreen again lol. I really hope the writers for her new produced lakorn are better than the writers for ARO lol.

I will surely miss her...I'll get used to it though. I waited for her for TWO years after 365WHR, I should be able to do that now too right????? Right........  :weep:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

Sigh the things we go through as Anne fans lol. Let's hope her next project is good because I have not been super satisfied with her lakorns after Ken lol.
It sure is tough.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: one of the sweetest kiss is very soft and very beautiful 

One of my fav scene, too!

There was an interview cover on a magazine where both MK stated that they both would like to do a remake of Sawan Bieng. How awesome would that be if their wish came true one day (hence, Anne do love them and Anne did star in it).

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm super sad that this might be one of Peter's last lakorns since he's having so many issues. Lip was my favourite character in this lakorn, he's so romantic, sweet and reasonable. Plus he had surprising chemistry with Anne, it has been awhile since she acted with someone older than her. My all time favourite scene is where he washes her hair and after she cries he gently takes her hand and continues to wash her hair.

The lakorn itself started off very chaotic and everything seemed very forced and everyone seemed like they were trying too hard. But once Mark and Kim came in, things began to come together well. Mark, I love him in these types of roles where he's very 'suparb' and just your overall sweet guy. Pranont is a very adorable character, Mark played him well, he also looks super cuddly for some reason in this lakorn LOL I think it's because he's slightly chubbier in this lakorn. I didn't think the plot was going to be very good but I was proven wrong, everything blended in together nicely and as usual Anne seems to have payed attention to every single detail, every scene, even the most seemingly obscure things are explained. They managed to get a lot of plot from a story of an online admirer. It also doesn't hurt that they filmed in Germany for just an ending scene, most lakorn productions would just get lazy about it and wouldn't bother. I wouldn't say Aeb Rak Online was the best lakorn from Anne's production, it was good but compared to Punyachon and Samee Tee Tra, the lakorn is the least good. 

On a side note, ch3 has become slightly more lenient regarding kisses I see. Sure it is cut short and there is a ton of cut away shots but it was still somewhat more shown and Mark and Kim had quite a few here. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cupid Candy said:
I'm super sad that this might be one of Peter's last lakorns since he's having so many issues. Lip was my favourite character in this lakorn, he's so romantic, sweet and reasonable. Plus he had surprising chemistry with Anne, it has been awhile since she acted with someone older than her. My all time favourite scene is where he washes her hair and after she cries he gently takes her hand and continues to wash her hair.

The lakorn itself started off very chaotic and everything seemed very forced and everyone seemed like they were trying too hard. But once Mark and Kim came in, things began to come together well. Mark, I love him in these types of roles where he's very 'suparb' and just your overall sweet guy. Pranont is a very adorable character, Mark played him well, he also looks super cuddly for some reason in this lakorn LOL I think it's because he's slightly chubbier in this lakorn. I didn't think the plot was going to be very good but I was proven wrong, everything blended in together nicely and as usual Anne seems to have payed attention to every single detail, every scene, even the most seemingly obscure things are explained. They managed to get a lot of plot from a story of an online admirer. It also doesn't hurt that they filmed in Germany for just an ending scene, most lakorn productions would just get lazy about it and wouldn't bother. I wouldn't say Aeb Rak Online was the best lakorn from Anne's production, it was good but compared to Punyachon and Samee Tee Tra, the lakorn is the least good. 

On a side note, ch3 has become slightly more lenient regarding kisses I see. Sure it is cut short and there is a ton of cut away shots but it was still somewhat more shown and Mark and Kim had quite a few here. 

Yeah, I feel like this will be Peter's last. So sad. He was on the role after his Hiso lakorn with chompoo. It's sad to see such hottie fade away, from lakorns, due to issues.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
whenever i watch a mv of abb ruk i have this nostalgic feeling to this thread i really passed the greatest time  :cry:

beautiful beautiful beautiful mvs for prao and pranon , saya and lip 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49N_1pV3GIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK1HkT9Wc8Y