CH3 49th Anniversary Soccer Game and Concert

pikachu

sarNie Egg
Can someone to me the meaning of the sign? Why did Mark and Mario do it? I don’t get the joke lol.

I watched some clips and it looked so fun. So much respect to all the fans that were there supporting in the heat.

I’ve seen Kim in real life too and she’s the very rare case among Asian celebs (Thai/ Korean/ Japanaease/ Chinese) that’s actually lighter in real life compared to her pics. Maybe it’s because she knows she’s light so she doesn’t feel the need to overcompensate with super whitening filters.

Among all the celebs I’ve seen in real life surprisingly Korean stars tend to be the worst offenders. Thats not to say they were the darkest, (overall Thai celebs were) but when compared to their pics, they had the biggest difference in skin tone. The fact that a lot of them didn’t match their makeup to their skintone to try to look lighter with ghostly foundation which half the time wasn’t even blended in properly highlighted their darker skin tone.

Japanese celebs were the ones most like their pictures. Not just in terms of their skin tone, but how they looked like in general. I guess they use the least filters/ photoshop.

I remember seeing G-Dragon in real life and it was just.. lmao. Whenever I used to see knetz comments dissing his looks I never understood, but after I saw him up close I got it . I’m going to stop here as I’m going on a random tangent lol

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
Can someone to me the meaning of the sign? Why did Mark and Mario do it? I don’t get the joke lol.

I watched some clips and it looked so fun. So much respect to all the fans that were there supporting in the heat.

I’ve seen Kim in real life too and she’s the very rare case among Asian celebs (Thai/ Korean/ Japanaease/ Chinese) that’s actually lighter in real life compared to her pics. Maybe it’s because she knows she’s light so she doesn’t feel the need to overcompensate with super whitening filters.

Among all the celebs I’ve seen in real life surprisingly Korean stars tend to be the worst offenders. Thats not to say they were the darkest, (overall Thai celebs were) but when compared to their pics, they had the biggest difference in skin tone. The fact that a lot of them didn’t match their makeup to their skintone to try to look lighter with ghostly foundation which half the time wasn’t even blended in properly highlighted their darker skin tone.

Japanese celebs were the ones most like their pictures. Not just in terms of their skin tone, but how they looked like in general. I guess they use the least filters/ photoshop.

I remember seeing G-Dragon in real life and it was just.. lmao. Whenever I used to see knetz comments dissing his looks I never understood, but after I saw him up close I got it . I’m going to stop here as I’m going on a random tangent lol
@ bold what do you mean by a rare case ?

MK19

sarNie Juvenile

Woowww lucky you!!!I am a huge fan of Kimmy and its been my ultimate wish to see her in real. How does she looks like in real life? Is she big like her praek always teased her??

aammissywrites

Moonchild
In sign language, it means 'I love you' which I think might be the intended meaning of Mark's sign since I've seen ig videos of the earlier part of the parade where he was gesturing the same sign to Kim too. I'm not sure if I saw it accurately from the other fancams, but I think P'Oh did the hand sign back to Mark too
so P'Oh is basically "stealing" Mark's 'i love you' that was meant for Kim so the joke is that it became a Mark-Mario (ThongAek) ship moment instead of Mark-Kim(Chaba) looool. I think P'Oh copied the gesture from Kim when she was throwing flying kisses that turn into that sign at the beginning of the TAMYTC cast parade (but he most likely know the meaning too since it's a common meaning of the sign).

But then again, the handsign can possibly mean something else actually related to Thong Aek Mor Ya's upcoming episodes or something.

@ bold what do you mean by a rare case ?
I think what he/she meant is that for Asian celebs, it's more common that they look way more fair-skinned in photos than in person since it's a 'normal' habit to use heavy filters that make you look much 'whiter' or more fair-skinned in photos. On the other hand, Kim is the opposite. She looks more fair in person than in her photos.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Is nadech probably Ch 3's 2nd generation all time favorite? I mean he's the only one with 5 girls. They trust his popularity enough to do that lol

She so skinny! Hopefully she's okay! She wasn't as quirky or goofy as she usually is. Usually like a level 5 version of Great's level 10 goofiness
Yeah, hopefully Matt’s okay. In the clip, you can see she was breathing hard. I feel for the people standing in the sun. I would’ve fainted in that kinda heat.

Last edited:

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
Lol at this point in their relationship acting surprised isn't cute anymore. He gave her a hug she should've just hug back...that would've been cuter. If they are in the earlier years like year 1 or 2 it's a different story. I mean, out of all the girls she should know it's her hug hahaha. Then this shock look like, oh, he's hugging me lol.

Matt at one point fell out of sync and had to go about her business doing her own thing lol. She is just clumsy when it comes to dancing. She tries though but most of the time it's not working.
I think Yaya was really shocked because it was not scripted. Nadech was supposed to go to her first then Matt but he went to her last and gave a hug. Yaya actually touch his cheek. I thought it was cute.
She posted it in in her instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BujMT5gl4KX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=r6d2r4vj0j8d

Taew was on fire. I adore her. Pope and Bella had a lot of spotlights during the opening song but they didn’t capture my attention.
Kim and Mario was really cute. To me, Nadech and girls performance was the highlight of the show. It was fun and there was NY moment. May be I am bias

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Lool the Gdragon shade. I saw BAP in real life. Zelo is handsome and mad tall. Bang Yong Guk did not look as skinny as in his pics imo. The boys skin tone was not white. They got a lil bit melanin lol

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@pikachu honestly gdragon was adorable before he messed with his jaw, chin and nose.

I enjoyed the Nadech stage too. It was a bit awkward at first to me bc you unlike the other couple stages where they had partners to dance with, the girls just kind of do their thing alone until Nadech got to them lol

I was loving Taew's confidence when it came to dancing. Girl was waving her body, getting low, and shaking her body like no one's business. I know as a Mint fan, there's one specific move our fandom is loving. And I think it's so cute that she was following Taew at the end when they all came together and she did a body roll lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Yaya was really shocked because it was not scripted. Nadech was supposed to go to her first then Matt but he went to her last and gave a hug. Yaya actually touch his cheek. I thought it was cute.
She posted it in in her instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BujMT5gl4KX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=r6d2r4vj0j8d

Taew was on fire. I adore her. Pope and Bella had a lot of spotlights during the opening song but they didn’t capture my attention.
Kim and Mario was really cute. To me, Nadech and girls performance was the highlight of the show. It was fun and there was NY moment. May be I am bias
He did hugged her for a period of time. When he initially hugged her she was surprised but he didn't let go right away. He held her there so at this point of the relationship her hugging him back would have been understandable and acceptable because they are grown adults. She just kind of stood there and he was just hugging her lol. Still Na with the girls were cute. They were having fun and doing their own thing.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait wahthwhahtt push was at this ch3 event??? Okay.
He sure was girl! He was so good looking. My friend who went with me is a huge Push fan and we both were so excited he showed up towards the end. It was really a surprise!

Making my last remarks because I still am finning about everything this past weekend. This event was truly a fangirls dream come true. I'm one who has a favorite but also love so many others including the second leads and it was definitely so worth attending. It's hard to go see individuals at their own events sometimes so this was such a good opportunity to see everyone at once. The energy was so hyped and everyone was so beautiful/handsome. The heat was definitely a killer but it was well worth getting to see everyone. It was my first time seeing some of them and I could not have been any more happier to see them in such a energetic mood. @Ntsuab-Ci I know you're a huge Phet fan and I just wanted to mention that I love Phet too and he was so hot! He came near my section riding on a motorcycle and I was screaming so hard. The man looks just as good as the pictures. I'm so thankful Ch3 made this event free and cant wait to see how the 50th anniversary will be like!!! :D

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Making my last remarks because I still am finning about everything this past weekend. This event was truly a fangirls dream come true. I'm one who has a favorite but also love so many others including the second leads and it was definitely so worth attending. It's hard to go see individuals at their own events sometimes so this was such a good opportunity to see everyone at once. The energy was so hyped and everyone was so beautiful/handsome. The heat was definitely a killer but it was well worth getting to see everyone. It was my first time seeing some of them and I could not have been any more happier to see them in such a energetic mood. @Ntsuab-Ci I know you're a huge Phet fan and I just wanted to mention that I love Phet too and he was so hot! He came near my section riding on a motorcycle and I was screaming so hard. The man looks just as good as the pictures. I'm so thankful Ch3 made this event free and cant wait to see how the 50th anniversary will be like!!! :D
Awwh! I'm glad you enjoyed the event! I wished I could had experience that scene live but I'm so glad you were about to! That makes me happy and proud for some reason, haha. Let all that fin out! I love reading about your experience with the event.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He sure was girl! He was so good looking. My friend who went with me is a huge Push fan and we both were so excited he showed up towards the end. It was really a surprise!

You were there!!?? Omg lucky!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So i flew to Thailand (from the Philippines) just for this event. It's my first time to watch a ch3 event and I realized it's an insane event both in good and bad ways. This might be long and I am typing from my phone (because I didn't bring a laptop so forgive me for typos)

I came specifically to join the James Ji fanzone. There are two types of tickets, first is the fanzone where fanclubs have their cheers and have their own thing going on, and the other part is the free seating area. The tickets to the event are actually free. People just have to line up early (like 8-9 am ish) to get in. You'll understand later why it's free. The fanzone on the other hand depends on the fanclub because the fanclubs have their own expenses with the t-shirts fan gear, tarps, displays, light sticks, etc. Registration and call times for that one is different too. The fanclub operation starts months before the event and gets more and more busy to the days leading to the event. I arrived on Friday to help in setting up, and the actors are practicing all day at the stadium (till wee hours of the morning) for the event. The fanclub staff don't sleep at all. It's such an organized activity, i never imagined it to be like that, but it's like a war with provisions and arming your soldiers, etc. The tiniest details are ironed out, with the names in the tumblers, the food delivery, the cues, etc. I was just there mostly helping with the pompoms in JamesJi's fanzone. Damn that thing was hard to make!

Anyway, come event day, we were made to go in the stadium at 10 am (but fanclub registration, etc was about 8 am). I don't know for the other fanclubs but james came and cheered his fanclub before we went in and he also provided some of the fan items. (he designed the costume even haha) at first i was iffy about the straw hats but oh boy. Had it been a baseball cap, we would have died. The straw hat lets air circulate at least.

Anyway, here's the crazy part. So the fans are herded inside the stadium right, and they sit at about 1030-11 am and it's so frickin hot. It was 33 degrees Celsius in AccuWeather but i swear it felt like 40 because we were under the sun 90% of the time. Like insane bright hot sunshine. And the fans were just sitting there, roasting while there's really nothing in the stadium. They play the behind the scenes videos in the big monitor in the stadium but what the heck, you can watch it from your tv and not under the hot sun. Well anyway, the fanclub staff are soooooooo busy as they have to keep the fans hydrated and alive. Like there was a constant supply of ice and water and soft drinks and there's an assembly line set up for getting the ice, putting it in the tumbler, then delivering it, then refilling it. It's a war i tell you. And then food from ch3 came, but still, while the fans are in the middle of the heat, we have to keep them fed and hydrated. There were several meals, and some of them were sponsored by James I think, though i am not so clear on the details, but I imagine he's thankful to his fans because seriously, i cannot overemphasize how hot and near life threatening that heat is. Someone actually had a heat stroke from our fanzone (actually not sure of what the diagnosis was) while James Ji and co were performing (haha talk about timing) and the fanclub was so organized like no one panicked (maybe only I did hahahaha) and first aid was given, i mean, it's the time when everyone was supposed to be looking at james because he finally came out, but the fan staff (these are the hardcore fans) just gave first aid and did all they can to help the auntie and the medics came and she was saved.

The artists come out at like what, 2? 3 pm? The reason why the dance numbers are so long is because the people in the fanzone are bored out of their minds in the heat and they have to get their patience's worth. The mood really changed when they started the music and the dancing and the heat became tolerable at least because everyone got pumped and cheering and all that. The sad part is that the stage is actually facing the free seating portion and the view is quite far from the fanzone area so we just really watch it from the monitor. But the actors do come around in the vehicle thingies and that's when they wave and show love to the fans. And the fans get really pumped when they see their idols come out. I actually liked their costumes, i think all that heat made everything that shines and glitters look pretty. The costumes were carnival inspired so it had that morning version of greatest showman or something going on.

About the fanzone, James Ji and Nadech's fanzones are right beside each other and the costumes are a bit similar. Actually going up the stadium, I actually got confused and followed the Nadech line because i couldn't read thai *sweatdrop* Then after Nadech's is Taew's. Beside JamesJi's is Mint FC. Then the big chunk of green team is Pope and of course PopeBella. I am not sure if Jiranee contingent was still deployed, as they have been in the past years, but i didn't see any Jiranee shirts or posters. So it's really PopeBella now. Anyway, i digress, so Pope's fan zone is hardcore because they even have drums and everything. And they really go crazy and loud when something Pope comes out and even when Pope had that awkward dance going on, the fans were really going wild. I dunno, i just find it really adorable because Pope really doesn't seem to be the performer type *Sweatdrop*

Mario is so loved, like all the fanzones are cheering for him. And seeing him up there made me realize why. He really connects with the fans and doesn't hold back on fanservice. He really looks like he is having fun and reaching out to everyone. Kim was glowing beside him. I have to be honest, i didn't really find Kim that mind blowingly beautiful but she is so damn pretty in real life (well, through binoculars at least) i was actually surprised that she's so much whiter compared to Yaya and she really looked Caucasian. Yaya still had asian features and she's as pretty as she is on tv. She had a lot of advertisements playing in the whole course of the event and like Mario, all the fanzones cheered for her.

Anyway, i didn't really get to watch the performances because we were busy with the food and the logistics and all that but the songs are really good to keep the energy going. Of course i am biased and I'll say James Ji, Boy Pakorn, Alek T. and Great's performance is the best but it's probably the reason why it isn't getting published in YouTube with all that grinding hahahaha. I didn't get to watch it because of the incident i mentioned earlier, but even with just the music it was really full of energy. Watching the clips in Twitter just made me love it all the more.

The soccer match was at around 4 or 5 pm, just near the sunset - understandably because we wouldn't want our Pra'eks to get burned. Again Pope's FC was wild wild wild because Pope was on fire, as always. I agree with the comment that Pink team was all over the place. James Ji.... He isn't good, as all his FCs know, but he tries :risas3:

In the halftime mark (after pink got pulverized) there was a halftime show with all the girls. Again, I agree, Taew is such a good dancer. Even better than Ice who supposedly had this dance thin going on, but it may also be the costumes. I mean, it. Looked like a corset thing and their headpieces seemed to be at the brink of falling off. There was one part where Taew actually slipped in the stairs and almost fell but was quickly helped by the girls. And she just continued dancing like it was nothing. The boys in the pink team are hella funny, as they fanboyed the girls when they were dancing.

Then after the halftime show was practice again. You already know that there's going to be a kickoff because the representatives practiced free kicks with the goalie.

The second half was played by the second leads *sweatdrop* and can i just say Pai Visarut is so damn hot. Like he's the epitome of tall dark and handsome. Diew Suriyon is also hot but he is more of boy next door hot.

Anyway, by some *strange twist of fate* pink team actually scored more hahaha so there was a kickoff.

The highlights for me are that playful exchange between great and boy. Great clearly let Boy score and Great did a somersault before kicking the ball to Boy (who didn't get to block it, as expected). Mark removed his shirt and yeah he was buff, but when the guy from the pink team removed his shirt, he was way more buff (for all his buffness, i can't remember who it was..... Sorry) after that, Lek T. had to do the free kick, but he was already getting teased that he will miss. And when he did miss, he pulled his shorts down instead of removing his shirt, unlike the two earlier guys:risas3: The part where Pope missed is so damn funny. The green team ran after him and they were going to beat him up(like alek) but instead, pope ran away hahahahhahaha it was HILARIOUS! Alex Rendell is such a sweetheart, he's just so adorable. And of course when JamesJi scored, the fanzone was WILD. It has been years since we had that smiley in the stand. Oh yeah! I forgot about Mario and that funny expression of defeat of his hahaha but pink team is so nice and just carrying out casualties instead of beating them up like the green team :risas3:
. I was surprised that it was JamesJi who went with James Ma (they did that too before in 2013). I was expecting him to be escorted by Nadech. Nadech's kick was funny too because the whole green team ganged up on him and pressured him to miss hahaha.

So the main highlight of the game is actually the part after when the cameras aren't rolling anymore. The actors go to their fanzones and say hi to their loyal fans. Pope's fanclub is so loud that James Ji even stopped and kinda looked at them too haha. Pope went to the James Ji zone and teased James a bit though i don't know what they had been talking about because i can't understand Thai but it was nice to see them getting along. Boy and Alek also came, and also Great of course. James Ji and Great are so damn random. They just randomly decided to head tumble in the grass for fanservice hahahaha

Ok my post is insanely long now but to sum it up, I realize that this event is really for fans. Like the funniest part is seeing them just goof around and not be like the characters they play. The fans, despite the heat and all that torture looked like they had lots of fun. So it's something that we don't really see on tv. Would I recommend it, sure. It's a nice worthy experience. I feel like crap today from the fatigue but it was super fun and I am still giggling till now.
You were there too?! Sooo sooo lucky! Thanks for sharing! I should go to their 50th!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
So i flew to Thailand (from the Philippines) just for this event. It's my first time to watch a ch3 event and I realized it's an insane event both in good and bad ways. This might be long and I am typing from my phone (because I didn't bring a laptop so forgive me for typos)

I came specifically to join the James Ji fanzone. There are two types of tickets, first is the fanzone where fanclubs have their cheers and have their own thing going on, and the other part is the free seating area. The tickets to the event are actually free. People just have to line up early (like 8-9 am ish) to get in. You'll understand later why it's free. The fanzone on the other hand depends on the fanclub because the fanclubs have their own expenses with the t-shirts fan gear, tarps, displays, light sticks, etc. Registration and call times for that one is different too. The fanclub operation starts months before the event and gets more and more busy to the days leading to the event. I arrived on Friday to help in setting up, and the actors are practicing all day at the stadium (till wee hours of the morning) for the event. The fanclub staff don't sleep at all. It's such an organized activity, i never imagined it to be like that, but it's like a war with provisions and arming your soldiers, etc. The tiniest details are ironed out, with the names in the tumblers, the food delivery, the cues, etc. I was just there mostly helping with the pompoms in JamesJi's fanzone. Damn that thing was hard to make!

Anyway, come event day, we were made to go in the stadium at 10 am (but fanclub registration, etc was about 8 am). I don't know for the other fanclubs but james came and cheered his fanclub before we went in and he also provided some of the fan items. (he designed the costume even haha) at first i was iffy about the straw hats but oh boy. Had it been a baseball cap, we would have died. The straw hat lets air circulate at least.

Anyway, here's the crazy part. So the fans are herded inside the stadium right, and they sit at about 1030-11 am and it's so frickin hot. It was 33 degrees Celsius in AccuWeather but i swear it felt like 40 because we were under the sun 90% of the time. Like insane bright hot sunshine. And the fans were just sitting there, roasting while there's really nothing in the stadium. They play the behind the scenes videos in the big monitor in the stadium but what the heck, you can watch it from your tv and not under the hot sun. Well anyway, the fanclub staff are soooooooo busy as they have to keep the fans hydrated and alive. Like there was a constant supply of ice and water and soft drinks and there's an assembly line set up for getting the ice, putting it in the tumbler, then delivering it, then refilling it. It's a war i tell you. And then food from ch3 came, but still, while the fans are in the middle of the heat, we have to keep them fed and hydrated. There were several meals, and some of them were sponsored by James I think, though i am not so clear on the details, but I imagine he's thankful to his fans because seriously, i cannot overemphasize how hot and near life threatening that heat is. Someone actually had a heat stroke from our fanzone (actually not sure of what the diagnosis was) while James Ji and co were performing (haha talk about timing) and the fanclub was so organized like no one panicked (maybe only I did hahahaha) and first aid was given, i mean, it's the time when everyone was supposed to be looking at james because he finally came out, but the fan staff (these are the hardcore fans) just gave first aid and did all they can to help the auntie and the medics came and she was saved.

The artists come out at like what, 2? 3 pm? The reason why the dance numbers are so long is because the people in the fanzone are bored out of their minds in the heat and they have to get their patience's worth. The mood really changed when they started the music and the dancing and the heat became tolerable at least because everyone got pumped and cheering and all that. The sad part is that the stage is actually facing the free seating portion and the view is quite far from the fanzone area so we just really watch it from the monitor. But the actors do come around in the vehicle thingies and that's when they wave and show love to the fans. And the fans get really pumped when they see their idols come out. I actually liked their costumes, i think all that heat made everything that shines and glitters look pretty. The costumes were carnival inspired so it had that morning version of greatest showman or something going on.

About the fanzone, James Ji and Nadech's fanzones are right beside each other and the costumes are a bit similar. Actually going up the stadium, I actually got confused and followed the Nadech line because i couldn't read thai *sweatdrop* Then after Nadech's is Taew's. Beside JamesJi's is Mint FC. Then the big chunk of green team is Pope and of course PopeBella. I am not sure if Jiranee contingent was still deployed, as they have been in the past years, but i didn't see any Jiranee shirts or posters. So it's really PopeBella now. Anyway, i digress, so Pope's fan zone is hardcore because they even have drums and everything. And they really go crazy and loud when something Pope comes out and even when Pope had that awkward dance going on, the fans were really going wild. I dunno, i just find it really adorable because Pope really doesn't seem to be the performer type *Sweatdrop*

Mario is so loved, like all the fanzones are cheering for him. And seeing him up there made me realize why. He really connects with the fans and doesn't hold back on fanservice. He really looks like he is having fun and reaching out to everyone. Kim was glowing beside him. I have to be honest, i didn't really find Kim that mind blowingly beautiful but she is so damn pretty in real life (well, through binoculars at least) i was actually surprised that she's so much whiter compared to Yaya and she really looked Caucasian. Yaya still had asian features and she's as pretty as she is on tv. She had a lot of advertisements playing in the whole course of the event and like Mario, all the fanzones cheered for her.

Anyway, i didn't really get to watch the performances because we were busy with the food and the logistics and all that but the songs are really good to keep the energy going. Of course i am biased and I'll say James Ji, Boy Pakorn, Alek T. and Great's performance is the best but it's probably the reason why it isn't getting published in YouTube with all that grinding hahahaha. I didn't get to watch it because of the incident i mentioned earlier, but even with just the music it was really full of energy. Watching the clips in Twitter just made me love it all the more.

The soccer match was at around 4 or 5 pm, just near the sunset - understandably because we wouldn't want our Pra'eks to get burned. Again Pope's FC was wild wild wild because Pope was on fire, as always. I agree with the comment that Pink team was all over the place. James Ji.... He isn't good, as all his FCs know, but he tries :risas3:

In the halftime mark (after pink got pulverized) there was a halftime show with all the girls. Again, I agree, Taew is such a good dancer. Even better than Ice who supposedly had this dance thin going on, but it may also be the costumes. I mean, it. Looked like a corset thing and their headpieces seemed to be at the brink of falling off. There was one part where Taew actually slipped in the stairs and almost fell but was quickly helped by the girls. And she just continued dancing like it was nothing. The boys in the pink team are hella funny, as they fanboyed the girls when they were dancing.

Then after the halftime show was practice again. You already know that there's going to be a kickoff because the representatives practiced free kicks with the goalie.

The second half was played by the second leads *sweatdrop* and can i just say Pai Visarut is so damn hot. Like he's the epitome of tall dark and handsome. Diew Suriyon is also hot but he is more of boy next door hot.

Anyway, by some *strange twist of fate* pink team actually scored more hahaha so there was a kickoff.

The highlights for me are that playful exchange between great and boy. Great clearly let Boy score and Great did a somersault before kicking the ball to Boy (who didn't get to block it, as expected). Mark removed his shirt and yeah he was buff, but when the guy from the pink team removed his shirt, he was way more buff (for all his buffness, i can't remember who it was..... Sorry) after that, Lek T. had to do the free kick, but he was already getting teased that he will miss. And when he did miss, he pulled his shorts down instead of removing his shirt, unlike the two earlier guys:risas3: The part where Pope missed is so damn funny. The green team ran after him and they were going to beat him up(like alek) but instead, pope ran away hahahahhahaha it was HILARIOUS! Alex Rendell is such a sweetheart, he's just so adorable. And of course when JamesJi scored, the fanzone was WILD. It has been years since we had that smiley in the stand. Oh yeah! I forgot about Mario and that funny expression of defeat of his hahaha but pink team is so nice and just carrying out casualties instead of beating them up like the green team :risas3:
. I was surprised that it was JamesJi who went with James Ma (they did that too before in 2013). I was expecting him to be escorted by Nadech. Nadech's kick was funny too because the whole green team ganged up on him and pressured him to miss hahaha.

So the main highlight of the game is actually the part after when the cameras aren't rolling anymore. The actors go to their fanzones and say hi to their loyal fans. Pope's fanclub is so loud that James Ji even stopped and kinda looked at them too haha. Pope went to the James Ji zone and teased James a bit though i don't know what they had been talking about because i can't understand Thai but it was nice to see them getting along. Boy and Alek also came, and also Great of course. James Ji and Great are so damn random. They just randomly decided to head tumble in the grass for fanservice hahahaha

Ok my post is insanely long now but to sum it up, I realize that this event is really for fans. Like the funniest part is seeing them just goof around and not be like the characters they play. The fans, despite the heat and all that torture looked like they had lots of fun. So it's something that we don't really see on tv. Would I recommend it, sure. It's a nice worthy experience. I feel like crap today from the fatigue but it was super fun and I am still giggling till now.
Wow, thank you so much for sharing your experience. I always wondered what it would be like from the perspective of a fan. I'm glad you had a great time.