CH3 49th Anniversary Soccer Game and Concert

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It’s that time of the year again guys!! I’m so excited :aaaaa: The concert will be carnival themed this year! Oh lord I can already see the outfits and how extra and ugly they will be. I hope Ch3 surprised us and actually gets good costumes for them this year lol

3FC73737-74C4-442A-BF65-4C559E7D4499.jpeg
Great and Boy are the captains for the soccer teams this year! The team colors are Green and Pink. Great’s team color is green and Boy’s team color is pink. Tommorow will be the event where all the boys get put on a team I think. I really want to see Great and Pope on one team together this year. They both are like in the top 5 for best soccer players at ch3!

AA940B3C-B9ED-4F66-9DB8-8F799300AE62.jpeg
Chippy, Gina, And Yam will be doing a dance performance at tommorow’s player choosing event! I think Ice Amena And two other supporting actresses will be in the dance too but this is the picture that ch3’s Instagram uploaded so I’m not sure. Looking forward to it though!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Really excited too! Oh yeah isn’t 10 Great’s jersey number? I love this time of year cause I get to see all the celebs interacting with each other! It’s always fun to see
Yeah, Great's number is also 10, which sucks cause I always wanted to see those two interact but I like seeing Phet wear #10 cause it's his birth date, lmao. I'm pretty sure Phet would have to wear a different number if they were on the same team. But yes! I always watch a bunch of behind the scenes. It's fun seeing them prepare, haha. & I think it's funny seeing such a friendly game of soccer. It's a competitive sport but these actors know they can't get mad, lol. It's nice to see them joking around instead.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Great's number is also 10, which sucks cause I always wanted to see those two interact but I like seeing Phet wear #10 cause it's his birth date, lmao. I'm pretty sure Phet would have to wear a different number if they were on the same team. But yes! I always watch a bunch of behind the scenes. It's fun seeing them prepare, haha. & I think it's funny seeing such a friendly game of soccer. It's a competitive sport but these actors know they can't get mad, lol. It's nice to see them joking around instead.
Yeah he would probably have to change since Great is the team captain. The behind the scenes and all the ig pictures and stories from everyone is always amazing. I always get ideas for new pairings when this time of year comes around lol It’s fun to see all my faves playing a good game of soccer with each other. I don’t even watch soccer but this game is actually interesting to me since it’s with people I’m actually interested in.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Let's see... They normally parade the upcoming lakorn leads together. Who's going to pair up this year?

Will we see Matt & Nadech together? I'm looking forward to the pairings and the concert at the end.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Let's see... They normally parade the upcoming lakorn leads together. Who's going to pair up this year?

Will we see Matt & Nadech together? I'm looking forward to the pairings and the concert at the end.
I can already see his fans in Thailand throwing a fit over that. Can’t wait :risas3:

x0unerthanlater

I can already see his fans in Thailand throwing a fit over that. Can’t wait :risas3:
It's 50/50 for Matt. She might turn up and be the strong fierce woman that she is or the elders might deter her from participating. I hope she shows up though. It'll be the best way to promote their lakorn together.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It's 50/50 for Matt. She might turn up and be the strong fierce woman that she is or the elders might deter her from participating. I hope she shows up though. It'll be the best way to promote their lakorn together.
I’m pretty sure she will be there but idk if they would pair her up with Nadech. I hope they do though cause I want to see them be crazy together lol They are both goofy.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She's damned if she does, she's damned if she doesnt lol. If she shows up they'll have a fit, if she doesnt they'll say the elders banned her. I say ch3 should dramatize this by having Aff and Matt do a little skit like you know passing the baton and Aff can say "all yours, good luck. You'll need it" :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She's damned if she does, she's damned if she doesnt lol. If she shows up they'll have a fit, if she doesnt they'll say the elders banned her. I say ch3 should dramatize this by having Aff and Matt do a little skit like you know passing the baton and Aff can say "all yours, good luck. You'll need it" :risas3:
Oh my goodness if they ever do that, the media would go nuts :risas3:

x0unerthanlater

Aff serving SK on a platter 5555
I reeeeally hope M&N gets to parade on a car together.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, that would be interesting to see. People are not gonna be able to focus on the game if Matt and Aff show up at the same time and interact together. :risas3: