CH3 49th Anniversary Soccer Game and Concert

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
No I don’t think she does anymore it she might this year. Who knows?
I haven't seen her going there for a few years now. She hasn't had any lakorns pretty much since Peemai was born.

But since she's an anchor now, I'm wondering if she'll be mc-ing a segment.

I also hope JiTaew gets paired for something.

Tono & Nychaa might get to promote together this year since they have a lakorn.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@x0unerthanlater Would like to see JiTaew as well. This year, I want Great to get paired up with someone good! Last year he had to dance with Margie :mad: Hopefully with Kao or Diana.

You’re right maybe she will MC something. I want to see her with all the celebs again!

NoNi is being more open with their relationship these days I think. I saw a photo of them out in about in the streets holding hands with each other. It was really cute!

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s event! Lots of interaction between the stars. I havent seen James Ji and Great together for a long time plus I haven’t seen Chippy with Great or Boy for a while now. Miss those three together lol Hopefully I get to see some moments between them!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So the soccer game is tomorrow? How long do they get to rehearse or practice for the game?
Not the actual game but i think it’s when they are picking the teams or having some type of conference regarding the soccer game. The actual game and concert is in March I believe.

x0unerthanlater

I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s event! Lots of interaction between the stars. I havent seen James Ji and Great together for a long time plus I haven’t seen Chippy with Great or Boy for a while now. Miss those three together lol Hopefully I get to see some moments between them!
I love when Great & Boy tease Chippy. I hope there's lots of interaction.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
They would tease her endlessly. With her dweeb-ish personality, she'll fit right in with them. The funniest thing is that she doesn't understand their jokes, so they troll her more.
She’s super ditzy lol but the thing about her is that even though she’s quite ditzy and doesn’t get their jokes, she’s also good at making fun of them and messing with them :risas3: They all just match well. Wonder how she would get along with James Ji and Peck. She’s friends with Alek but not with those two.

x0unerthanlater

She’s super ditzy lol but the thing about her is that even though she’s quite ditzy and doesn’t get their jokes, she’s also good at making fun of them and messing with them :risas3: They all just match well. Wonder how she would get along with James Ji and Peck. She’s friends with Alek but not with those two.
She's like their long lost sister of the group. I'm positive JJ & Peck would be like Great and Boy. Except Peck might be nicer lol Now I kinda want a JJ & Chippy interaction.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She's like their long lost sister of the group. I'm positive JJ & Peck would be like Great and Boy. Except Peck might be nicer lol Now I kinda want a JJ & Chippy interaction.
I have seen pictures and videos of James Ji next to Chippy but she doesn’t even look on his direction cause she’s so busy fooling around with Great lol
CEF5995F-8530-4BD4-B632-5DD3010F66FC.jpeg 76E383CF-A547-44F5-A1DC-C73277502EFB.jpeg 7A5E000D-9DA6-4FBE-A142-5747FD28BE71.jpeg

Lmao in this video James is trying to get Greats attention but Great is totally ignoring him cause he’s with Chippy loool James is jealous :risas3:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq6SHVLlWKo/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1iep72ezhy6lz

x0unerthanlater

JJ is so dang clingy with his bros. lol
Chip is the new girl all the boys want to work with.
Then Kao entered the scene, now she's considered the new girl they all want to work with. 5555

This anniversary event will have a lot of buzz this year since there's so many things ppl are looking forward to snoop on.
I hope there's no koojin segments. As much as I like some of them, I'd rather see everyone mingle and have fun.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
JJ is so dang clingy with his bros. lol
Chip is the new girl all the boys want to work with.
Then Kao entered the scene, now she's considered the new girl they all want to work with. 5555

This anniversary event will have a lot of buzz this year since there's so many things ppl are looking forward to snoop on.
I hope there's no koojin segments. As much as I like some of them, I'd rather see everyone mingle and have fun.
James is a little baby lol Lets be honest though, if I was that close to Great I would be clingy too :risas3: I’d like a couples segment but this time with no Koojins. I want everybody mixed up! No couples that have been paired in a lakorn before together. Everybodu is with a new person. It would be fun!

Speaking of Kao, she should be on KDTN too. She’s crazy too lol