Ch3 43rd Anniversary - Soccer Match

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is almost the same as last year lmao

They should do senior vs junior lol

Sucks how the girls don't participate in a game as well. Stop being so gender bias ch3!!!

Oh I wish they could do idol Olympics but with ch3 actors and actresses instead hahahahahahahaha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
Is Ken T not going to be playing soccer this year?  I don't see his picture.
Or is it that that picture are only half of the teammates for each team?
i think his the green team but he just didn't go this event but we'll see him on the big day event

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
Is Ken T not going to be playing soccer this year?  I don't see his picture.
Or is it that that picture are only half of the teammates for each team?

I love Ken, but I don't want him on my team. HAHAH. Just kidding. I wonder too...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
It is almost the same as last year lmao

They should do senior vs junior lol

Sucks how the girls don't participate in a game as well. Stop being so gender bias ch3!!!

Oh I wish they could do idol Olympics but with ch3 actors and actresses instead hahahahahahahaha

Yeah. Just because they're girls doesn't mean they can't take on sporty events like this. I think an Olympic theme is a good idea. Maybe you should go and recommend that to CH3; it gives the audience something new. Haha. I for one would LOVE to see actresses showcase their physical strength.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Yeah. Just because they're girls doesn't mean they can't take on sporty events like this. I think an Olympic theme is a good idea. Maybe you should go and recommend that to CH3; it gives the audience something new. Haha. I for one would LOVE to see actresses showcase their physical strength.
did you know in the world of sport Girls play soccer like boys too why Ch3 come up a Girls Soccer Match one day would love to see P'Anne or Kimmy do a penalty kicking to the goal or Ploy and Chompoo vs each other 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
did you know in the world of sport Girls play soccer like boys too why Ch3 come up a Girls Soccer Match one day would love to see P'Anne or Kimmy do a penalty kicking to the goal or Ploy and Chompoo vs each other 

It would probably be hilarious to see them play soccer, but hey it's gonna be fun right? Haha. It's all about entertaining. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
It would probably be hilarious to see them play soccer, but hey it's gonna be fun right? Haha. It's all about entertaining. 
make it more funnier get Boys vs Girls I'm be cheering for Ken/Anne, Rome/Chompoo, Nadech/Kimmy so to the rest 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Even if the girls doesn't know how to play soccer, a marathon, track and field, etc would suffice lol just wish they allow the girls to do something other than cheer on the sideline. I find it offensive LOL 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fun said:
Even if the girls doesn't know how to play soccer, a marathon, track and field, etc would suffice lol just wish they allow the girls to do something other than cheer on the sideline. I find it offensive LOL 
yeah its like they treated girls is clumsy and weak

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:

Alice said:
yeah its like they treated girls is clumsy and weak

Very true.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
^yes they have i think. it was in the seesan special.
theyre airing it on april 6th? thats too long. 
i have to say that all the people in the parade must have made everything private because i see no pics or vids of even a single part of the parade. interesting

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
they rehearsed/practice today!! 

Im not a sports fan or sporty person lol so it might be interesting watching all these hottie pra'eks kick soccer!!! 55++

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm a sporty person I like watching soccer and tennis but except i don't know how to play the sport i can are table tennis and volleyball 
exited to watch the big anniversary