Ch3 43rd Anniversary - Soccer Match

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so proud my Pe Mak!! He didn't have time to go practice with the crew but his still scored point for his team and win "the man match award" .. Wowow..hoho!! Su Su Mario! He have to fly to Indonesia tomorrow to promo his movie Pe Mak.. Pe Mak ka susu..  

If there is an award for "Busies Man of year" - I will vote for Pe Mak ka.. He never rest

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Love pe mak hair!! His hairstyle never stop impress me..Thanks na ka. Aum & Pope scored a lot of point too. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
They all so beautiful! They all look like a big happy family just so cute! 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvbGVLk6pR8&feature=youtu.be

Cr: As Tagged

I am so CURIOUS, why don't I see Ken T??? He should be pair up with Anne not Anne/Nadech. Ha. Not that
I have anything against them. But I'm just so curious why isn't he there? Or is it that I just haven't seen a 
picture of him?

Janie and Peter make such a beautiful couple!!! I'm totally rooting for them to be pair up in a lakorn soon!
:D

LMAO. Janie & Ann

Cr: Anne's IG

fun

Expired Sarnie
Did I totally just missed out and forgot about this HAHA 

Will watch, hopefully, tonight. Dammit I spoiled myself by reading the comments. Congratz to Orange team for winning LOL at least I didn't know who scored, so I guess I will be looking forward to that.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Orange Team won yeepie and congratulation to P'Rome Patchata Teams  :dance3:  :party:  :highfive:  :beer:

Does anyone know if they'll have the ch.3 family party this year?  They usually do and it's separate from the soccer game -- usually a few days apart -- but I haven't heard anything about it.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just got done watching the soccer game. Pope was so CUTE! Hehehhe.. Love him.
He deserve the "man of the match" award. :D 

I didn't see any of the cheerleaders at all. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvbGVLk6pR8&feature=youtu.be

Cr: As Tagged

I am so CURIOUS, why don't I see Ken T??? He should be pair up with Anne not Anne/Nadech. Ha. Not that
I have anything against them. But I'm just so curious why isn't he there? Or is it that I just haven't seen a 
picture of him?

Janie and Peter make such a beautiful couple!!! I'm totally rooting for them to be pair up in a lakorn soon!
:D

LMAO. Janie & Ann

Cr: Anne's IG
ken T didn't come

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Seeing Janie and Peter singing together makes me want to see them pair up. Please pair them up Ch3! Ehehe you could tell all the singing was lip synced, especially Janie. Nadech and Yaya were so cute singing Toranee's ost. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cupid Candy said:
Seeing Janie and Peter singing together makes me want to see them pair up. Please pair them up Ch3! Ehehe you could tell all the singing was lip synced, especially Janie. Nadech and Yaya were so cute singing Toranee's ost. 
i was thinking the same with Janie and P'Peter