[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ agree! Toon doesn't really know how to make Lan happy other being with her. He doesn't do anything romantic with her. Wat had to help him give the idea on taking her on the honeymoon. Toon needs to man up when it comes to romancing his wife because she can't always do it. He can already see that Wit is trying to romance his wife but he turns a blind eye and just say that hes angry for her wasting his time. Toon just tell her that you don't want her near another guy.

Lan is the enforcer in this marriage. Toon needs to step it up asap! :nono1:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Yay! jumped another page! :rofl: We need to keep it up!!!!!

Toon, As much as I love you please let the shot be a lesson! :wink: :eek:uch:

fun

Expired Sarnie
someone earlier mentioned that they could only see thun change if lan was the one who got shot. i have to agree. why did the bullet hit thun. lan needed to get shot (i know i know lol) but thun once said he was no confident in lan's love (i forgot which episode) well it would have opened his eyes that she can take any bullet for him. will then he be confident that lan loves him more than her precious life. me am mad lol

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
KEN and ANN are just perfect together!

sorry for saying this but i would be glad if Ken cheats on Noi and Ann cheats on P' A!! :shutup:

but that is so impossible to happen!!! uuuggghhhhh

just imagine if they will have a baby together in real life! it would be perfect!

its like angelina jolie and brad pitt combination! LOL

okie i need to stop! :hide:

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
someone earlier mentioned that they could only see thun change if lan was the one who got shot. i have to agree. why did the bullet hit thun. lan needed to get shot (i know i know lol) but thun once said he was no confident in lan's love (i forgot which episode) well it would have opened his eyes that she can take any bullet for him. will then he be confident that lan loves him more than her precious life. me am mad lol
I second you!!! I also want it to be Lan to get shot. So we can see more of Tun's reactions and responses. I thought if Lan get shot, Tun will finally understand that he can't live without her and he should cherish her before it's too late :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol @juoesque i wish that too, but it's okay. i like ken and noi together. they sure produced some good looking kids =D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I second you!!! I also want it to be Lan to get shot. So we can see more of Tun's reactions and responses. I thought if Lan get shot, Tun will finally understand that he can't live without her and he should cherish her before it's too late :thumbsup:
i guess ken has been doing all the chasing in oum ruk and sawan bieng, anne had to do the chasing in soot sanaeha and 365 wan haeng ruk lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
KEN and ANN are just perfect together!

sorry for saying this but i would be glad if Ken cheats on Noi and Ann cheats on P' A!! :shutup:

but that is so impossible to happen!!! uuuggghhhhh

just imagine if they will have a baby together in real life! it would be perfect!

its like angelina jolie and brad pitt combination! LOL

okie i need to stop! :hide:
I'll be glad too..But if ken choose Ann,would people hate Ann just like Pinky??

fun

Expired Sarnie
it's funny you know. when brad cheated on jen, no one talk trashed about angelina. if they were to be in asian, gosh i dont know what would have happen to their career.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
wow two pages since my last post..

I am also with you all that Lan should be the one that get shot so Toon will open up more. I really want Toon to express his feeling toward Lan.

Can't wait till wednesday, but don't want this lakorn to end as well. I'm still want to see more of them, their happy moment together.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i want to see their 2nd honeymoon and i hope Toon take Lan to Maldives..Lan once said she want to go to Maldives for their honeymoon..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
They have been through so much heartache, they really need to have their second honeymoon to make up for the stress...and more sweet and cute scense..

fun

Expired Sarnie
it's only fair to ken-anne fans that they do a lot of fan service. this could possibly be their last lakorn together. sniff sniff

juicy

sarNie Hatchling
i just finished watching fireproof, it was so good! i loved it. the beginning was very intense but after kirk cameron got the love dare book from his dad, he begin to change little by little to save their marriage. that doctor got some nerve to claim he bought the medical supplies for kirk's wife mom.:numchuck: i highly recommend this movie to anyone who haven't seen it yet. the story line is similar to 365 wan haeng ruk.

fun

Expired Sarnie
if i remember correctly in fireproof the doctor did contribute some money. that was why he said it was only a small amount. he didnt know that she was referring to who took care of most of the expenses.

i think this might be there last. maybe in the next two year but i hate to bring it up anne would be in her mid 30. do you think she will still be getting nang ek roles since the thai entertainment is so keen on age.