[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omgoodness. Ya'll jumped 7 pages since I was here! :eyetwitch:
Way to go you guys! :dance2: :dance1: :dance3: :rockon: :thumbsup: Lol
You guys are so funny. :lmao3: I Love all ya'lls comments.
It is really true. My gosh. When I saw that Ken dropped to #2, i was freakin' DEPRESSED about it! This NEVER EVER happens! :teary:
Oh well. If people doesn't like 365 Days of Love, More KA for me! :yahoo: :woot2: ROFL
I can't wait to see Episode 12 & 13 :D
Woot Woot! Just 2 more days na! :yahoo: Toon better not PISS me off although we all know that he is going to. Lol

Btw, Thanks Vdo link Tracey :)
I can't see the pictures though. ):
&Welcome to SARANWORLD (aka SOON TO BE ASIANFUSE! Lol) amlogos :dance1:
Please do continue SPAMMING and SHARING YOUR THOUGHTS!
OFF TOPIC WILL DO AS WELL. ROFL :lmao3:

&& YEAHH! TOPPED PAGE 85!
WE BETTER BEAT 100 PAGES BY THE END OF THE LAKORN!
lol

juicy

sarNie Hatchling
the pe'ek in fireproof look like jason priestley. :coverlaf: could 365 wan haeng ruk be a copycat to fireproof? it's so similar.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg! Fireproof was good! It is REALLY similar with 365 Days of Love!
I'm totally gonna find it and watch it with my siblings. Family night! Lol
I don't know if it's a copycat since this lakorn is from a novel right?
Wait. I'm thinking about SSH. Lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
fireproof was a good movie. i actually cried. i normally dont cry in american movies/films lol the ending just reminded me it's completely different from 365 but their have similar traits.

juicy

sarNie Hatchling
the pe'ek is kirk cameron i didn't recognize him. from the trailer i think the movie is very similar to 365. i need to watch to see the difference. i'm so hooked with the trailer lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
you should share it with us too if you do choose to watch fireproof.

anyways pause at episode 11... i cant believe lan and her mother would hit a pregnant woman. at the same time it was really funny. i was just shocked lol

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
he doesnt wanna argue when people are angry
maybe he thinks thats too irrational.

Hes lawyer,and lawyers do the talkings when they are calm...

haha,am i finding excuses for him???Cuz im totally on Lan's side
Agree..he doesn't want to talk when Lan's angry cause he knows things wouldn't get solve. He would rather walk away till both are calm, but it get annoy sometimes. Lawyer tend to be too rationalize...and I sometime hate it...arghhhhh

juicy

sarNie Hatchling
poster to fireproof movie. unbelievable i didn't watch the movie and im hooked already. :coverlaf:

fireproof trailer

juicy

sarNie Hatchling
lol i just noticed the two o's in the poster is a wedding band and an engagement ring. :coverlaf: clever.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Hi, I am a newbie on this forum. I have been reading the posts for quite some time, can't contain myself anymore. I am totally hooked on this drama!!! You guys are right, this drama is closer to life than any other Thai dramas I have ever watched. I have watched some Thai dramas before, but found myself fastforewarding most of the time, but not with 365 Days of Love. I like it a lot because it tries to convey a positive message that divorce is not the only option to resolve problems in a marriage. This type of message has been largely ignored in our society today. I really appreciate the effort they tried to make in this drama. A new type of genre that's worth exploring and appreciating!

I feel comforted knowing that in the end, Tun and Lan still insist on staying together to work things out instead of resorting to divorce. I hope more people will appreciate this type of drama. Btw, I also don't care how the rating is for this drama in Thailand. I think it is a really good quality drama!!!
totally agree with you..but not many people see the message the lakorn try to convey

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
Hi guys,

Thank you guys for your warm welcomes!!! I like 365 Days a lot that I need to talk it out!! Glad I found this forum. Btw, I saw Fireproof too. It was a really really good movie!!! I cried too when I was watching it. Really touched by it! I highly recommend it!!! It also contains very positive message like 365 Days of Love. I hope we get to see more of this type of movies and dramas.

I noticed in Ep.11 that actually Tun loves Lan deeply. But he loves her in his own way. Tun is not an expressive type of person, more reserved (maybe it has something to do with losing his mother at a very young age, sorry I am trying to analyze his character from a psychological point of view, with the limited info. from the portrays of the drama..hehe) As I observed, Tun is more of a "thinker", Lan is a "feeler". So when a "thinker" marries a "feeler", there ought to be "clash". Plus Tun is lawyer, so he tends to do things by logics. But Lan tends to do things by feeling. As they proceed into marriage, they start seeing their difference. Now it comes to a point where they have to make a choice. It is either to change or give up. I saw it in Ep. 11, neither one of them is willing to give up on each other yet. So there is always when you don't give up!!! I am sure Tun will change gradually.

One very good lesson I saw from this drama is that getting into a marriage is a "Choice", and staying married is also a "Choice". I really like the choices Tun and Lan are making so far. But they really need more "COMMUNICATION", man....

Can't wait for next episode. Sorry for the long post!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
can someone please explain to me how is thun keeping lan safe by staying away from her. wouldnt he want to stay with her to protect her. oh gosh he is quite dumb for a lawyer. he may be book smart but he has no common sense. racha's husband knows lan is his wife, he could go after lan any time. thun is frustrating me. he always talk about trust trust trust. honey trust has to be earned. he has not done anything that will reassure his wife, she's the one and that she's everything to him.

oh and he could have worded differently when lan asked him to say he loves her and will stay away from racha. instead he says he cannot do that. why cant he say after the case is over, he will have no contact with racha. it is his job to protect the people who are in need of help. ugh. i cannot stand these thun's behavior. lan can be so annoying at times but it's hard to trust someone when they allow others to hit on them, give them and their wife grief and appears to be together at inappropriate situations.

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
wow!!!!!! this thread jumped a lot of pages!! nice! :thumbsup:

for the preview of the next episode i was hoping Lan will be the one who gets shot

so that Toon can realize how important Lan is....

and i just notice that their bedroom is so freakn HUGE!!!! its like another house... lol

i'm doin another fanvid... i'll put it up before wednesday's episode... :thumbup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
for the preview of the next episode i was hoping Lan will be the one who gets shot

so that Toon can realize how important Lan is....
i was thinking the same. it would have fit the storyline a bit more. thun will wake up to see that beside lan getting jealous all the time, she's willing to take a bullet for him. man if only it were to be that way. that way he would also be willing to sit down and finally talk. i hate how he never talks!!! that the only downside to him. he always running away from problems regarding his wife.

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
i was thinking the same. it would have fit the storyline a bit more. thun will wake up to see that beside lan getting jealous all the time, she's willing to take a bullet for him. man if only it were to be that way. that way he would also be willing to sit down and finally talk. i hate how he never talks!!! that the only downside to him. he always running away from problems regarding his wife.
yes! i wanna see Toon cry for Lan's life... then while Lan is on Toon's arms she will say I LOVE YOU!!!

and Toon will finally say I LOVE YOU and i dnt wanna loose you and kiss her!! that would be extra dramatic and it will be awesome!!!

i would really cry if that happens! :cry1:

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
can someone please explain to me how is thun keeping lan safe by staying away from her. wouldnt he want to stay with her to protect her. oh gosh he is quite dumb for a lawyer. he may be book smart but he has no common sense. racha's husband knows lan is his wife, he could go after lan any time. thun is frustrating me. he always talk about trust trust trust. honey trust has to be earned. he has not done anything that will reassure his wife, she's the one and that she's everything to him.

oh and he could have worded differently when lan asked him to say he loves her and will stay away from racha. instead he says he cannot do that. why cant he say after the case is over, he will have no contact with racha. it is his job to protect the people who are in need of help. ugh. i cannot stand these thun's behavior. lan can be so annoying at times but it's hard to trust someone when they allow others to hit on them, give them and their wife grief and appears to be together at inappropriate situations.
Maybe I can help explain it a bit, hope I got it right. I think in Ep.11, Tun knew already that they (he and Lan) have been followed and under close surveillance by Racha's husband. Tun also knew that Racha's husband has a gangster background that he will do anything to get what he wants (which includes violent acts, we can see how violent he can be by the way he beats up Racha). That means both he and Lan are in very dangerous situation as the trial of Racha's divorce begins. So Tun is worried about Lan's safety and wants to keep her safe by keeping her away from him (maybe Tun thinks he can protect himself but not the two of them together, anyway that is another one of typical Tun's logics). He can't even tells Lan about his thoughts knowing how Lan would react (anxious to help and reckless to act sometimes). Tun knows Lan wouldn't accept staying away from him if she knows he is in danger (that's the way Lan shows her support by sticking by her man, even though it might be at the wrong place and time). So Tun resorts to the one and only one option he thinks he has, which is to push Lan away by not explaining it to her. Seriously I got very frustrated while watching Ep.11!!! These two have huge communication issue that needs to be dealt with. I am glad they have Tun's father, he is probably the wisest senior character in the whole Thai Lakorn history (haha joking!!!)

Btw, can someone tell me how to post a smiley icon? Thanks!