[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
First, can't believe we jumped three pages or so since I last posted something. Love sarnworld.

Second, welcome amlogos. I joined sarnworld too because of 365 wan haeung ruk. I just had to participate in the chat. Love this lakorn.

I wish sarnworld would have a live chat for when the lakorn is on livestream so we can automatically respond and chat about the airing episode. But this read and reply is good too! :thumbsup:

and to post smiley faces you have to click on the smile icon at the top near the bold, underline, etc. Do you see it? and then the emoticons will pop up on the right side.

Third, juoesque17, me too.... I wished Lan got shot instead of Tul. This just gives all the power to Tul because everyone will feel bad for him and once again Lan will have to run back and make up with him. For once, I would like Tul to run/chase after Lan and feel sorry for her. If Lan gets shot instead of him then maybe he will realize that he hasn't been doing a good job of protecting her...

I feel like this is the only one reason that can make Tul change... I just can't see how else he will change.

Last, now I am going to watch fireproof. Thanks for sharing. I never heard of this movie before until now. :thanks:

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
yay i got us to jump another page :dance1:

but I thought of one more thing. I wish they would have an alternative ending based on Lan and Tul's decisions and actions. Like we can see what happens if Tul gets shot and what happens if Lan gets shot =). Or if Weet and Tul fight over Lan and Lan choose Weet, how her life will end up oppose to how her life already is with Tul. Or if Tul continue to stay the way he is then what the outcome will be.

The director should have Tul dream of this alternate ending... so he can finally wake up and learn how to communicate in fear of losing Lan forever :lol:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I just slept for 3 hours and the first thing i did was go to this thread.....
And i'm shocked,its jumped 3 pages..
3 PAGES IN 3 HOURS!!!!
Thats my friends.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I need to catch up all your comments now..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:dance2: :dance1: Yay! We jumped 6 pages since last night! Lets keep this up everyone!! Welcome to the new member! KA are amazing to to just sit back and watch. I joined when I watched SB because I couldn't shut my self up! I had to say what I loved, hate and just what I wanted to say! :lolyup:

Fun, for Thanksgiving, I just skyped my family, they were having a dinner so I wanted to see everyone. It was also my birthday and I was surprised by my roommate with a cake! It really surprised me! I do want to be with my family for Christmas but it'll be expensive to go back home and come back to Thailand.

I've never heard of Fireproof before. I think I'll check it out this weekend after I finish a few of my finals. Like you gals say college is taking a lot out of me, but I like it better than High school, high school for me really sucked! I went to college and was like why wasn't high school like this, I could've done so much better. But yeah, I really need to study for my finals this week, but don't worry I still be here and watch this weeks episodes! :wink:

I totally think that Toon needs a hard learned lesson! :eek:uch: Lan has been hurt alot due to his personality and he doesn't seem to want to confront it. I understand his logic of being away from Lan so she can be safe but still, when someone is trying to hurt another nothing can really stop them. Lan should've gotten shot, but I guess it's a lesson for Toon. Feel the pain! :lol2: Just kidding but Toon please be more reasonable! Tell you wife the truth and don't just tell her that you didn't tell her everything because technically its lying. -_-

Lets keep this thread jumping!! I think we can make it to 100 this week with the speed that we're going here!! :dude: SU SU NA!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Maybe I can help explain it a bit, hope I got it right. I think in Ep.11, Tun knew already that they (he and Lan) have been followed and under close surveillance by Racha's husband. Tun also knew that Racha's husband has a gangster background that he will do anything to get what he wants (which includes violent acts, we can see how violent he can be by the way he beats up Racha). That means both he and Lan are in very dangerous situation as the trial of Racha's divorce begins. So Tun is worried about Lan's safety and wants to keep her safe by keeping her away from him (maybe Tun thinks he can protect himself but not the two of them together
but it would be harder to protect lan if she was away. it is easier for racha's husband to get lan if she was by herself to tame thun. lmao i swear i think i watch too many of those lakorns with that scene.

to post a smile icon, there should be a smile icon under the option of bold/italicize/underline. click on the smile icon and it will have a bunch of different ones and click on the one you like to use.

nongalicia, it reminds me of that one game/anime. i just dont know the name of it; it's where there is like 5 to 7 guys and she has a ending with each one of them lmao

fun

Expired Sarnie
jin, you did not watch fireproof. it was popular when it was in theatre. i really liked it. you should watch it. i cried like a baby in that movie.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yes! i wanna see Toon cry for Lan's life... then while Lan is on Toon's arms she will say I LOVE YOU!!!

and Toon will finally say I LOVE YOU and i dnt wanna loose you and kiss her!! that would be extra dramatic and it will be awesome!!!

i would really cry if that happens! :cry1:

Yeah,you read my mind...I hope lan protect her husband and got shoot..
And Toon will take care of her and said 'I LOVE YOU'..
That will be more dramatic and sweet..
KA lakorn ending always unpredictable and p'aew always give us a surprise...

Maybe P'aew didn't make Lan got shoot because we can predict what will happen.. :rolleyes1:

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
I agree iluvjin. Isn't it funny how Tul uses that line all the time.... "I didn't lie"..... :facepalm: i just didn't tell you the whole truth so I am not at fault.

I mean, yeah, you didn't lie but you might as well if you are going to keep everything to yourself. It will end up the same anyway.

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
fun4fun, that sounds like a cool game. TO have alternate ending.
Now i wonder what game you are talking about :scratchhead2: lol.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
jin, you did not watch fireproof. it was popular when it was in theatre. i really liked it. you should watch it. i cried like a baby in that movie.

No, I didn't really go to the theater that year. I was finishing high school and just entering college. :blink: I wasn't allow to go out much I think I watched two movies that the theater that year.

I will watch it though, but I'll have to wait until finals are over. I'm a little behind right now in my work and studies. :sweat:

If Lan got shot I think it'll totally be different. I think P'Aew wants to clear up about the whole third hand thing so she had Toon shot. :bhehe: but who knows? she vmight have something else up her sleeves!

Yeah, Toon is an idiot for always saying that to Lan.

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
:cheer: yay....I got my smiley icons!!! Thanks, fun4fun :kiss:

365 Days really is the first drama that I ever want to watch to its completion this year!! KA really rock in this drama :bravo: I am truly amazed by their chemistry, the chemistry between Ken and Ann really surpasses all other Thai Lakorn onscreen couples (including my favorite AA team). Love love their performances in this Lakorn :thumbsup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
:cheer: yay....I got my smiley icons!!! Thanks, fun4fun :kiss:

365 Days really is the first drama that I ever want to watch to its completion this year!! KA really rock in this drama :bravo: I am truly amazed by their chemistry, the chemistry between Ken and Ann really surpasses all other Thai Lakorn onscreen couples (including my favorite AA team). Love love their performances in this Lakorn :thumbsup:
Yeah,i think KA chemistry become more stronger in 365..they're so closed...Their kiss just look natural,not shy and feel confortable to each other..(although i think in some scene,Ken and Ann look shy and blushing).. :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
you're welcome amlogos...

actually we do have a flash chat. it's under the general section which is just above the discussion section. click on it. it will bring you there.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
omg! it's so similar to 365 wan haeng ruk. the book represent lan's diary and the dad giving advice to his son to save their marriage is like toon's dad. i want to watch the movie now and the trailer is good too.

fireproof trailer
oh it looks good!!!!
I wanna watch it too!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Fireproof looks so good! I want to watch it right now but I can't I'll have to postpone it until later!! :facepalm:

Yay! It airs tomorrow! I'm super excited! Can't wait to see KA, Toon and Lan!

Gosh! I can't wait for that scene! Why didn't they both get shot! :rofl: :coverlaf: Do we get a kiss? :lol2: Love how they match!

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol when you said it airs tomorrow i was a bit confused lmao because right now it is still a monday here lmao

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:coverlaf: lol! Yeah, It's morning here in Thailand. I have to go to school but I don't want to. :thumbdown: My brother told me that I live in the future because I'm a day ahead of them.

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
I agree iluvjin. Isn't it funny how Tul uses that line all the time.... "I didn't lie"..... :facepalm: i just didn't tell you the whole truth so I am not at fault.

I mean, yeah, you didn't lie but you might as well if you are going to keep everything to yourself. It will end up the same anyway.
Yeah, that's true! I have to say that Tun's character sometimes frustrates the life out of me!!! :annoyed: But like Lan said (in Ep.1) while they were dating, Tun is a good boy type, a type that many woman find boring. A type that doesn't do a lot of sweet talks or want to sugar-coat things. In Tun's case, he doesn't lie, but he also doesn't want to tell the truth cause he doesn't know how handle the response he will receive from telling the truth, so he chose to avoid talking about it. I agree it would only make things worse. That's also his character flaw, or probably the typical character flaw we might see in many good boy type :scratchchin:

But then again this is one of the things that Lan liked about Tun in the first place. She believed she could find security with him cause he is a good boy type (on top of his good look :lol2: )man....Tun really looks cute in all his suits. I can see why Lan would fall for him. I sort of guessed that they both fell in love with each other at first sights. I know Lan did. I somehow believe Tun did too!

Anyway, off topic, what I want to say is that after they tied the knots, Lan seems to want more romance out of their relationship. But since Tun is not used to doing these things (Lan used to do all these before they got married), their problems finally surfaced. Tun doesn't have much experience with woman in life (cause Lan is his first and only girlfriend in life). So I guess it will take him a lot more time to grow and change than Lan does!?