[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 3: Fah Krajang Dao (TV Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Why do they remake lakorn to be a series ka? So this is the first one or the second in this series and what other series belong in here I mean what is the other series call and who is pranang in there? Looks like this years have alot series
this is the 3rd part series remakes sometime comes from novels too

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This is re-make of Noon and Poh lakorn in Ch7 that i saw already, very sad story, n'ek character is pitiful but strong will fit Matt, even though some may say can't imagine she playing this kind of role, doesn't really fit her, but Matt is versatile actress, i believe she can play any roles. but this story is too drama and serious, i don't like it. but I'm glad Matt is having a new lakorn and work with new company like Tv scene that she haven't work with yet, but should pair her up with famous newbie p'eks (like Boy,Mario,Nadech,Mark) would be better and this Top guy is shorter than her too,will look weird. Hope they change p'ek with Matt. Lately Ch3 making many sequel series now. But this series is re-makes, should get new books would be better, i'm so bore of re-makes that is not even that old yet, that i have watch already too, but remake again so fast. Want to see Pope pair up with Matt will be interesting.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Their probably not going to start this one any time soon, so I will still have hope that they change pra'ek lol. I'm sure their other p'ek that they can use to pair with Matt. Despite that I'm glad Matt have more lakorn, just not so sure about this one.

Of topic, but is Top still in Suparburoot Jutathep?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Their probably not going to start this one any time soon, so I will still have hope that they change pra'ek lol. I'm sure their other p'ek that they can use to pair with Matt. Despite that I'm glad Matt have more lakorn, just not so sure about this one.

Of topic, but is Top still in Suparburoot Jutathep?
He was but then he didn't get the role. P'Ae's new kid Bom will be playing along w/Marie instead of Top.
Top almost had the chance to pair up with another tall gal lol

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
He was but then he didn't get the role. P'Ae's new kid Bom will be playing along w/Marie instead of Top.
Top almost had the chance to pair up with another tall gal lol
Lol. Oh gosh Marie is tall too. Maybe that's why he is in here since he's not in the other series. Thanks.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Anyways wat da storyline for this one???
Noon came from a very stricted and uptight upbringing...where women are consider lower than men...esp in her household. Her stepfather dominates the household....making her mom and her two half sisters doing all the works...and he even went as far as selling both of his daughters ( noon's step sisters) in prostitution. He tried to sell Noon too..but like every family there is a "blacksheep"...she was rebellious and went to live with her Aunt in Bankok...and there...she received a formal education and became a stronghead news reporter. She loves her mom and her family although she cant do anything about the situation, she continues to help them out whenever she can... Due to her upbringing and family history, you will slowly see why she was always try to stronghead and so independent with Por....
Synopsis by Slee00

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I was hoping this wasn't true cause I don't want matt to be in here. Isn't it an action drama
Not really, its more of a cheewit/life lesson type lakorn. Poh was a cop going undercover and Noon had to help him go undercover to investigate this dude and they had to pretend to be husband and wife. The Poh and Noon were cute they always bickered and their first meeting was hilarious. Poh was threatening Noon with hugs. The plot really revolved around Noon and her badass nephew who she had to teach a lesson in respect and her stepfather who was pimping out her sisters.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

มีคณา

พระเอกที่คู่แมท ใน ฟ้ากระจ่างดาว
ท็อป จรณ

Pra'nang is confirm Top and Matt the 3rd part​
Mon Jun Tra (Part 2) Chakrit and Margie, Benz​
Maya Tawan (part 1) Aum, Yaya, Num S​

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I' m just curious this lakorn is for this year or next year? Tv scene sure have many lakorns.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I heard her recent interview, she said that she has 2 lakorn but she doesn' t talk nothing about it yet.
Let guest what is her another lakorn?
Just curious, if she finish her study this year. She might accept 2 lakorns at the same time this year.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I heard her recent interview, she said that she has 2 lakorn but she doesn' t talk nothing about it yet.
Let guest what is her another lakorn?
Just curious, if she finish her study this year. She might accept 2 lakorns at the same time this year.
really?? do you have the link to her interview? wow, she finally accepted 2 lakorn. i wonder whats the other one