[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 3: Fah Krajang Dao (TV Scene)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Tubbytinker07 said:
I'm loving this third part better than the other two. Mee have such a sad life, this third part is more I'm depth and deal with society situation
It's just like Khun Chai Ronnappe, Mee and Kwan have a lot in common. Sad life. I am loving this one/ I haven't watch 1&2 because I didn't feel like it.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
This one was actually as good as the older version. Both Por and Boy did a good job at portraying the character. Agreeing w/the rest that Boy and Matt are probably gonna be a new pair. I think he looks better w/Matt than Margie. Have to point out that the soundtrack is so awesome!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
They're so cute. I love their relationship, compare to the other 2 couples, they have the better interaction, they don't argue, they're both mature adults :) I love how Matt isn't annoying and she listens to Boy. And I have to point out how Boy isn't afraid to show it that he likes her, so sweet!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
maybe cos this last part of the series is more to romance and society families the first 2 series mainly more action comedy, Maya Tawan is the boring one 

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
I must be the only one that wants to slap the nephew...seriously he thinks every women has the duty to serve and be submissive to the men but when Mee said ur bad mouthing ur own mom and grandma as well calling them stupid, he said they're not the same. If my brother was talking and raising his voice on me I would slap him already.

May I say Boy and Matt are cuuute haha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I agree on Boy and Matt is so cute best matches Boy looks good with Matt more than when Boy with Margie 
Margie she matches P'Chakrit

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Her nephew is so RUDE!!!!!!!!!!! I felt bad for Matt's character.  The scene when the mom asked her if you comes home late like that everyday. Matt smiled when her mom asked her that. She thought she cared for her but nope, her mom just asked because she's worried about her annoy,rude grandson! She worried that he will be home alone every night, after she go back home. Poor Matt. I just felt so bad for her.

I love Boy's character! He's just make me smile!!! :D

Wanndii

sarNie Hatchling
I think this lakorn is pretty good. I know that the ratings are not that good like the previous two parts. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is very good, it focus on family and society problems. There are lot of good things to take from this lakorn. I really hope there are more lakorns like this out there. The problems are there, but some people deny it is there or rather not care about it. Plus Boy and Matt are very cute and compatible. Boy is really handsome in person and very nice too. His charm and smile can melt people heart.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sad it has ended but was best ending sad no more 3 musketeers series 

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
phiengthirath said:
I can't wait for next weeks episode! Anticipating for the scene that boy tells matt to go die! wanna see how powerful it is.

I was waiting for that too!! Im so mad they cut it out. argh!  Im really upset they cut this part short.. I really wanted to see more scenes between the Boy and Matt.. They totally rushed the ending and they shouldn't have.. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I feel like this lakorn is my favorite out of the whole series. I like the Boy and Matt pairing, honestly they're the pair that I'm actually satisfied with out of the 3. This was different than the old version. This Mee is much more sweet. Noon played Mee with a lot of roughness and whenever Noon bickered a lot with Poh. Whereas here, Matt was nice to Boy, they're relationship was much more mature but things here was sped up majorly. I remember they spent a lot more time pretending to me honeymooners. I wished there was more pra'nang time. I felt like they tried to squish as much together in 8 episodes. The whole prostitution thing was much more disturbing in the old version, I believe Mee's stepdad even forced an abortion on his daughters. It was much more scary. This version felt lighter, maybe because it's short. Matt was great here playing a sweet and prim and proper lady. Every scene blew me away, especially the tough scenes with the nephew. I kind of feel cheated that they would put Aum and Yaya's wedding in this. They should have just put it in Maya Tawan. I must be psychic because as soon as Yaya entered the scene at the end, walking very slowly, I knew she was preggers.