Ch3’s 48th Anniversary/Soccer Game

sarNie Adult

It seems ch3 will post a live feed of the event from their YouTube Page. Stay tuned you guys! So excited!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
No I agree. I'm a terrible person for saying this just a quick business picture. Mark's comments are something that will never be a be to bring the bond between all of them back without awkwardness.
Hm, I didn’t want to post this either but I have reasons why you should read. And hope this post won’t get thrown out of proportion. Lol :p

If you look at the bigger picture Mark wasn’t entirely at fault. Mint’s mom was never even close to being innocent. I know people want to take a side and blame another person but I’m sick of that cuz it takes two people to tangle. No party is entirely innocent or guilty. It takes two to go to where it’s at. All the leaks of Mints mom faking IG account and attacking Mark with verbal assault was never even innocent and people need not play dumb by ignoring that.

Tbh, Mint has suffered the most by being left out. I don’t really care if they get back together or not as a group but it does make me feel good that they can outgrow all their childish behaviors and work together. That’s the most fans can wish for. Do we expect them to go back and play dumb happy like nothing has never happened? Probably not, but at least showing that cordial and teamwork is professional!

I also think they might have already moved on from the drama but it’s the fans that are holding grudges and keep using the same thing to repeat things over. Cuz I’m sure Mark doesn’t bother with Mint or her mom anymore even if there are still good feelings, but he knows things wouldn’t go back to the same.

~~

For me, I don’t hold grudges. I like seeing people outgrowing their immaturity; both fans and celebrities. So it makes me happy seeing the group growing up. Hope people can move on, it’s been 5 years. Don’t live in the past by letting it eating you out alive. You can’t grow that way.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Personally, I'm happy to see them all together, it's nostalgic. I know the gang will never be what they used to be, but I'm fine with that. Of the group, I have really only followed Mint and Kim's lakorns on the reg. But after Kluen Cheewit I am looking forward to more from Yaya as well. If they ever bridge the divide, I would not mind seeing a Mark and Mint reunion. Though not before I get a Chario reunion and KenMint pair up! Lol.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Hm, I didn’t want to post this either but I have reasons why you should read. And hope this post won’t get thrown out of proportion. Lol :p

If you look at the bigger picture Mark wasn’t entirely at fault. Mint’s mom was never even close to being innocent. I know people want to take a side and blame another person but I’m sick of that cuz it takes two people to tangle. No party is entirely innocent or guilty. It takes two to go to where it’s at. All the leaks of Mints mom faking IG account and attacking Mark with verbal assault was never even innocent and people need not play dumb by ignoring that.

Tbh, Mint has suffered the most by being left out. I don’t really care if they get back together or not as a group but it does make me feel good that they can outgrow all their childish behaviors and work together. That’s the most fans can wish for. Do we expect them to go back and play dumb happy like nothing has never happened? Probably not, but at least showing that cordial and teamwork is professional!

I also think they might have already moved on from the drama but it’s the fans that are holding grudges and keep using the same thing to repeat things over. Cuz I’m sure Mark doesn’t bother with Mint or her mom anymore even if there are still good feelings, but he knows things wouldn’t go back to the same.

~~

For me, I don’t hold grudges. I like seeing people outgrowing their immaturity; both fans and celebrities. So it makes me happy seeing the group growing up. Hope people can move on, it’s been 5 years. Don’t live in the past by letting it eating you out alive. You can’t grow that way.
Personally, I'm iffy with Mint's mom. Always been since the incident. But Mint def suffered the most from the situation because of her Mom's and Mark's words and action. I think more so, I just don't like his recent "tripping" statement as to Kim's and Mint's picture from Margie's bachelorette party which was from December only. Though I praise the girls for responding nicely in turn when asked about what he said. That's just my only one issue with him. Don't think that's him really fully moving on.

Personally, I'm happy to see them all together, it's nostalgic. I know the gang will never be what they used to be, but I'm fine with that. Of the group, I have really only followed Mint and Kim's lakorns on the reg. But after Kluen Cheewit I am looking forward to more from Yaya as well. If they ever bridge the divide, I would not mind seeing a Mark and Mint reunion. Though not before I get a Chario reunion and KenMint pair up! Lol.
Chario and KenMint indeed. Hopefully when Mint finishes her internship and graduate, I hope the channel pushes Chario more!

But yes, nonetheless a good reunion picture.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
The are trying to mend their friendship and we as fans should be happy. No passive aggressive stuff. Just happy that in this very short period of time (life), they are happy.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
If the mother are involved in the issue, 98% of the time it's always the mother's fault in the entertainment world, I tell you. That's sad, to be honest. I never thought that we would get to see the cast together in 1 frame after everything that transpired between Mint and Mark + the other 2 girls. I was an MM fan, and it really broke my heart to see their friendship go down, whether it was sincere or not. I hope we will get to see more of them around each other from here on even if things cannot go back to how it used to be. At least we get to see them be cordial with each other then it should be enough. :)

Other than that, dang. My NINE is making it big and is being loved all around. He's so adorable.

xodxo

Ya— good to know some people are still thinking positively lol :D

Love pPood going bts!! Eeks just saw Mark lol so happy 555555

xodxo

Well— I’m just gonna share Mark’s related stuff here lol might share other peoples pictures too but feel free to share pics of your favorite daras 55 :p

Love pPood! She’s the most hilarious and energetic granny 55555 :p and stealing hugs from p’eks all around lol :D
0CBF96B0-3898-4846-8ECB-EAB882519B2A.jpeg 6463FB25-7D2C-4F49-B54E-13EABCA782EB.jpeg 0D5DDDBE-DBA2-44A0-A7B5-0C84C18216E3.jpeg DD6E9DF0-1FD2-4291-BA19-1AF439FDE91D.jpeg

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know why this never occurred to me before, maybe because I've never watched it live, but do the guys go straight from the soccer game into the concert? Because if so, OMG they must all be exhausted by the end of the day. Poor them.

Sidenote: I love all the throwback clips, first for the parade and now for the soccer game.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah poor them practicing til midnight then having to be at the stadium by 7am.

Wonder if Pope will get man of the match again. Why can't Nine and Pope be in the yellow team with Great James and Alex so I can just cheer one color:sad6:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah it's getting kind of late but I'm gonna try to hold out until the parade, maybe part of game, then wake up tomorrow and hope they post the full concert asap lol

Also, wow James Ma and Boy Pakorn had a huge fan turn out!

xodxo

I don't know why this never occurred to me before, maybe because I've never watched it live, but do the guys go straight from the soccer game into the concert? Because if so, OMG they must all be exhausted by the end of the day. Poor them.

Sidenote: I love all the throwback clips, first for the parade and now for the soccer game.
Pretty much in that order

Parade
Soccer
Concert

They get breaks here and there but yea, not real lengthy breaks.