[CH.OneHD31] Mia : Pong Nawat/ Bee Namthip/ Marie Broenner/ Film Thanapat/

Discussion in '2018' started by dancy, Mar 7, 2018.

1. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I love NOONA romance! Their bts and IG....wow they have real chemistry in RL as well. His eyes really smiles when he is with her and they are such a Tease too!

@mave_nice

Boss's mom said that to a child...a home is a mom and dad..talk to each other...they need to figure out how to co-parent and do activities together. "Can you guys hang out together w/o fighting. (Nu Da is having a hard time...she's fighting w/other kids at school. They brag about their dads). It's on Tada, He don't visit enough or bail. I think she is stressing that they do things as a "family". Hint's the dinner.

"Next Time you got questions about your child. Have Wasin bring you guys over to the house so you don't have to waste your money.I rem. you, your his "super" salesman. There is only one."

She feels like a bad mother who is not thinking about the "child" feeling. He said he is wrong too. she said both are wrong. She ask how he was doing? work? He offer to help out more w/Nu Da since's he jobless and the child is #1 priority to have a good mental state. He promise not to cross the boundaries she has established.

Boss's Smirk/smile at Tada was BOSS. It was full of confident that Tada is no competition. BOSS FIGHTING!

Tada thank him for helping Nu Da
    "My pleasure, I'm ready to take care of it." -BOSS

Urg...Ganya moved herself back in. She is not going to go w/o. I wonder how they going to have them take care of it. Saw on iG...Daddy Wasin steps in ya'll.
    Pix on IG shows Na w/long hair and they are cooking together.

Fan07 likes this.
  2. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

What is RL???? And anyone, can anyone tell me what Kanya and Boss past relationship with each other? I saw a her looking through Boss photos and her hugging him from behind.

3. Fan07

Fan07 sarNie Hatchling

I am not sure about this remake but the in the original Taiwanese version they used to date

4. mave_nice

mave_nice Nadech♥Yaya

I think Kanya and Wasin are ex-lovers, maybe back in New York?

5. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

That's ironic how Kanya end up with Thada and Wasin and Na end up together. Lol.

mave_nice likes this.
  6. mave_nice

mave_nice Nadech♥Yaya

@spanky Thank you as always :)

Ohhh so the Mom just wants them to have a healthy co-parent relationship. That's totally fine. That's probably why there are bts pics of them together as a "family" still. Sad for Wasin though cause Thada will be a dark cloud over their heads forever. Not to mention Kanya the crazy. She's really out to terrorize everyone.

Saw the bts on IG of Film and Bee with long hair. Aww they look cute:icon12: Bee looks so much better and less of a noona with the long do.

spanky likes this.
  7. mave_nice

mave_nice Nadech♥Yaya

Does anyone know the title of the song that was playing when they were getting ready/dressed for divorce? Also the song after they got divorced? Already found the songs playing in Wasin/Na scenes :)

8. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Yes they use to date and RL = Real Life

I think a noona relationship is cute! Just because they are a noona doesn't me they have such a mature style. She's only 35.

Bee's daily series and lakorn... she's dating younger guys and is styled well. Lakorn theme concept is...lol

I need romance 3... the noona is styles.... lets eat 3 - the 2nd couple has a noona romance and they are funny.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    mave_nice likes this.
  9. mave_nice

mave_nice Nadech♥Yaya

Is the sister trying to convince Na to go back to her philandering ex-hubby? I hope not. Looks like Kanya is gonna kidnap (?) Nuda in Ep24. Do they really need to go there?
    I need more Wasin-Na.

10. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Who used to date in RL ?

11. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

Film and Bee are too cute together. For get Pong!

12. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Sorry ...RL is real life

Ganya and wasin use to date in the lakorn

@mave_nice

She is asking if she still love her brother and what how does she feel about Wasin

Yes...vanya is going to kidnap nu da

Love love film bee...I want another lakorn...they should remake I Need romance 3

pinklotus, mave_nice and preetam like this.
  13. makeuptemple

makeuptemple sarNie Hatchling

Do we have any eng subs after ep 8..

14. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

GMM/1hd usually have subs no?

15. makeuptemple

makeuptemple sarNie Hatchling

no subs on YT yet, I've watched with eng subs up to ep 8 on 4udrama but who ever subbing there stopped subbing it.

16. pinklotus

pinklotus sarNie Egg

marie character is so crazy. she is so thick skin.

17. mave_nice

mave_nice Nadech♥Yaya

In the teaser it's like Na is gonna choose between the 2 guys. Of course she's gonna choose boss or at least choose herself for now and keep it slow.

spanky likes this.
  18. mave_nice

mave_nice Nadech♥Yaya

I have been searching everywhere for Eng subs but haven't found any past Ep 8. Hope they continue subbing it soon ;)

19. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

She just ask if she still love her bro and if she love wasin. She's not choosing anyone. It has always been her daughter and Her. BOSS is just a bonus. She likes him. She told him this is not a good current situation for her to really consider it and said he will wait. She still got issues to "settle" first before she can consider to date.

They do a good job showing her standing by herself....her and boss are very mature about it. He said as soon as she ready to walk beside him...he'll be waiting for her to join him....their is lots of respect and consideration between them.

Do you watch it live and where? Thaiflix is no longer working....lol I don't have a.m. work and can catch it live.

mave_nice likes this.
  20. mave_nice

mave_nice Nadech♥Yaya

@spanky Yes I watch live on Facebook. I just search "เมีย 2018" and livestreams usually just pop out around 21:30 or so. Check out SeriesYou fanpage :)

spanky likes this.