[CH.OneHD31] Mia : Pong Nawat/ Bee Namthip/ Marie Broenner/ Film Thanapat/

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@mave_nice

Lol sly boss...he want to go eat with her. "Can't you see I haven't got to eat with you that I've lost weight. " awwww ...he remembers every thing he order and did that day. He said her drinking and coughing was like an old lady.

He was teasing her about being an "old" lady

N: harsh...old..so what...old mean you don't love me?

B: oh course I love you... I've said it before... you can forget other things but this (him loving her) you can't forget...

Shy...shy... ....she goes in the wrong direction. Lol

Question: 3rd hand..fight or divorce?

As a Mia of 2018 is hard...ppl don't have morals. People just take advantage. It is not to be solve by the wife...it's the husband job. The guy needs to have enough morals. If we are not good enough to him. If he can't cherish you, let him go. Think of it that your karma does not match...fighting.

Chad - that job don't seem worth it. Why don't you work in Phuket. It sounds like you're punishing yourself.

Kanya is trying to get sympathy and create rumors for Na. She said she knows it's wrong and she came after but it's not fair that Na gets everything because she is successful. She feels bad for tada who has to work so hard..we are having a hard time..she took everything....blaah...blaaah

Convo in office

He is asking if she has a contract with the other company. Can you be a presenter. I'm send your profile over.

Na: me? I don't think i'm fresh like that

B: It doesn't matter the age...it's the person as a whole...the life style...and at this point you're a very interesting person. If you get this you owe me lunch for a month.

Ending scene
At the end he asked if she's ok and listen to her talk.
B: does nu da know?
Na: with this news she will know. She is already having issues, now this.
B: she's like a hurricane, she destroys all and then leaves.

He explain how he and her broke up. He said she follow him but she saw a new target w/tada. If she find a new target she will leave. If not it'a down hill from then...

Kitchen scene

Da: are you and daddy separated?

Na: we can call it that. He is living near his work. It's like one day you need to move and live elsewhere because you've grown up. You rem. That fav dress you had that you can't wear because you've grown up. We grow out of things. But what will never change is that mom and dad loves you sooo much.

Tada is finally kind of stepping up. He know she is the problem and is "trying " to not escalate it but also be there for his daughter.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@spanky THANK YOU! :icon12:

Hahaha Wasin and Na are so cute. She's totally blushing over him. She agrees to go on "dates" and lets him hold her hand now. That's something:)

Ugh Kanya. How is she gonna get sympathy by coming out as a mistress. She exposed herself and Thada when Na didn't even mention them at all right? I feel bad for Nuda, the greatest victim among them all.

Thada knows she is the problem but how is he "stepping up"? He doesn't seem to have any plans of leaving her lol. Imagine if Nuda finds out her dad is living with another woman eeek. The whole "I just went on with it" is a stupid excuse and reflective of a spineless loser. Although I did pity him at the mall scene but he ain't doing anything to get rid of that crazy:fighting3: He's gonna work in Phuket? Does that mean we'll see less of him?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@spanky THANK YOU! :icon12:

Hahaha Wasin and Na are so cute. She's totally blushing over him. She agrees to go on "dates" and lets him hold her hand now. That's something:)

Ugh Kanya. How is she gonna get sympathy by coming out as a mistress. She exposed herself and Thada when Na didn't even mention them at all right? I feel bad for Nuda, the greatest victim among them all.

Thada knows she is the problem but how is he "stepping up"? He doesn't seem to have any plans of leaving her lol. Imagine if Nuda finds out her dad is living with another woman eeek. The whole "I just went on with it" is a stupid excuse and reflective of a spineless loser. Although I did pity him at the mall scene but he ain't doing anything to get rid of that crazy:fighting3: He's gonna work in Phuket? Does that mean we'll see less of him?
He know she is the problem. This is his karma. He is working in a different district but not Phuket. He knows he can't have her go into Na's house again. Is he spineless, yes...but ...he is the most real/genuine now. He's not trying to get Na back and want to make it right for his daughter. She will go to the extreme with kidnapping nu da. So he will really have to do something. When she barge in Na suggested she go get help from a doctor.

Not sure what the writer will do. They need to create drama since they don't have the 2 living there like original and it's not really a love tri either. Na knows her child well being is #1.

I'm busy all day... won't be able to catch the ep til much later

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@spanky He is the definitely the most real/genuine now I agree. And I do feel for him in some moments It's just that his scenes with Kanya are getting exhausting to watch haha. They should've thought of getting professional help when the suicide thing happened.

They made it a love tri for Thada-Na-Wasin instead of with Kanya. We're at the sequel part of the original version I guess.

Take your time. I'll wait. You're the most reliable one and patient enough to answer all my questions :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@spanky He is the definitely the most real/genuine now I agree. And I do feel for him in some moments It's just that his scenes with Kanya are getting exhausting to watch haha. They should've thought of getting professional help when the suicide thing happened.

They made it a love tri for Thada-Na-Wasin instead of with Kanya. We're at the sequel part of the original version I guess.

Take your time. I'll wait. You're the most reliable one and patient enough to answer all my questions :)

She's to arrogant to get help. I think this is ending soon. I don't feel bad for him. It was barely a love tri. Na didn't give Tada hope or was trying to win him bak. I love how they made it that it's about her and no guy.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ok, Now I sort of feel bad for Tada.

He finally broke up w/her. So he will be going to phuket now. She will now go to the extreme. I wonder what. For sure she going to go stalk him at his new company. He'll prob. get fired. The full climax is here since it's ending.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Ok, Now I sort of feel bad for Tada.

He finally broke up w/her. So he will be going to phuket now. She will now go to the extreme. I wonder what. For sure she going to go stalk him at his new company. He'll prob. get fired. The full climax is here since it's ending.
I haven't watched the full ep yet but I saw clips. He finally did it, hooray! Messing with Nuda was the last straw. But she's gonna follow him around, there's no escaping that witch lol.

I legit cried during the father-daughter scene :crybaby2: Poor Nuda. And I felt for Thada too. What were they saying to each other? Apart from "I need to go to work". I kinda felt bad for him too when he was looking through their photos. Damn why do people destroy their own lives and families.

Also, what happened to Wasin's arm? Kanya did that?

The preview, what did he say to her before leaving?

Ohh it's ending soon I see. The time jump will probably happen when he gets back from Phuket and Na will sport long hair and hopefully already in a relationship with Boss:)

P.S. Thada left his shoes at the apartment :risas3:

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@mave_nice

Tada is still visiting on wkn for Nu Da. They discussed Kanya. Saying she needs help. Na is reporting it to the police. He let him stay in the guest room.

This lakorn is a good lesson....

"It's not greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

B4 he was leaving he ask if he can give Na a hug...If that is ok w/her

She cut wasin arm in a rage....he has shown that to Na when he realize she was there....

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@mave_nice

Tada is still visiting on wkn for Nu Da. They discussed Kanya. Saying she needs help. Na is reporting it to the police. He let him stay in the guest room.

This lakorn is a good lesson....

"It's not greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

B4 he was leaving he ask if he can give Na a hug...If that is ok w/her

She cut wasin arm in a rage....he has shown that to Na when he realize she was there....
They did a better job showing the moral of the story and how they champion women empowerment and self love.

A goodbye hug. Maybe she'll agree. I cried during the goodbye hug in the Taiwanese movie. But that was the super final hug haha.

Kanya needs real help. Getting tired of her tantrums.

Was rewatching the daddy-daughter scene. What did Nuda ask him then the dramatic music played so I felt like asked/said something important haha and he said "listen to me" or something.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They did a better job showing the moral of the story and how they champion women empowerment and self love.

A goodbye hug. Maybe she'll agree. I cried during the goodbye hug in the Taiwanese movie. But that was the super final hug haha.

Kanya needs real help. Getting tired of her tantrums.

Was rewatching the daddy-daughter scene. What did Nuda ask him then the dramatic music played so I felt like asked/said something important haha and he said "listen to me" or something.

He promises to see her on weekend....she said that he promise many times before and he never showed up. Tada has sooo many people who backs him and support him.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
He promises to see her on weekend....she said that he promise many times before and he never showed up. Tada has sooo many people who backs him and support him.
Awwwwwww. Have to admit the daddy-daughter scene was my fave moment from ep 24.