[CH.OneHD31] Mia : Pong Nawat/ Bee Namthip/ Marie Broenner/ Film Thanapat/

Yaam

sarNie Adult
What is RL???? And anyone, can anyone tell me what Kanya and Boss past relationship with each other? I saw a her looking through Boss photos and her hugging him from behind.

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
What is RL???? And anyone, can anyone tell me what Kanya and Boss past relationship with each other? I saw a her looking through Boss photos and her hugging him from behind.
I am not sure about this remake but the in the original Taiwanese version they used to date

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@spanky Thank you as always :)

Ohhh so the Mom just wants them to have a healthy co-parent relationship. That's totally fine. That's probably why there are bts pics of them together as a "family" still. Sad for Wasin though cause Thada will be a dark cloud over their heads forever. Not to mention Kanya the crazy. She's really out to terrorize everyone.

Saw the bts on IG of Film and Bee with long hair. Aww they look cute:icon12: Bee looks so much better and less of a noona with the long do.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Does anyone know the title of the song that was playing when they were getting ready/dressed for divorce? Also the song after they got divorced? Already found the songs playing in Wasin/Na scenes :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes they use to date and RL = Real Life

I think a noona relationship is cute! Just because they are a noona doesn't me they have such a mature style. She's only 35.

Bee's daily series and lakorn... she's dating younger guys and is styled well. Lakorn theme concept is...lol

I need romance 3... the noona is styles.... lets eat 3 - the 2nd couple has a noona romance and they are funny.

Last edited:

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Is the sister trying to convince Na to go back to her philandering ex-hubby? I hope not. Looks like Kanya is gonna kidnap (?) Nuda in Ep24. Do they really need to go there?
I need more Wasin-Na.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes they use to date and RL = Real Life

I think a noona relationship is cute! Just because they are a noona doesn't me they have such a mature style. She's only 35.

Bee's daily series and lakorn... she's dating younger guys and is styled well. Lakorn theme concept is...lol

I need romance 3... the noona is styles.... lets eat 3 - the 2nd couple has a noona romance and they are funny.
Who used to date in RL ?

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
She is asking if she still love her brother and what how does she feel about Wasin

Yes...vanya is going to kidnap nu da

Love love film bee...I want another lakorn...they should remake I Need romance 3
In the teaser it's like Na is gonna choose between the 2 guys. Of course she's gonna choose boss or at least choose herself for now and keep it slow.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I have been searching everywhere for Eng subs but haven't found any past Ep 8. Hope they continue subbing it soon ;)
She just ask if she still love her bro and if she love wasin. She's not choosing anyone. It has always been her daughter and Her. BOSS is just a bonus. She likes him. She told him this is not a good current situation for her to really consider it and said he will wait. She still got issues to "settle" first before she can consider to date.

They do a good job showing her standing by herself....her and boss are very mature about it. He said as soon as she ready to walk beside him...he'll be waiting for her to join him....their is lots of respect and consideration between them.

Do you watch it live and where? Thaiflix is no longer working....lol I don't have a.m. work and can catch it live.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@spanky Yes I watch live on Facebook. I just search "เมีย 2018" and livestreams usually just pop out around 21:30 or so. Check out SeriesYou fanpage :)

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Ok as usual @spanky I need your help in understanding some stuff :) Thank you so much in advance. You're my only hope in fully understanding this show lol.

* OMG did Na tell Wasin that she loves him too?! That holding hands though! :cheer::love:
* What did Na say when someone gave a nasty comment (?) during her live show? I know she delivered an empowering message. Just curious what she exactly said.
* Khun Chad is too sympathetic to Thada. Dunno what they were talking about but I like the bro-in-law in the TW version, he was giving him the harsh truth all the time like "Are you jealous? Hide in your room and cry" lol. He's the one who chooses to stay in that toxic relationship.
* When ex-sis-in-law asked Na if she still lovesThada and how she feels about Wasin, what did she say? All I got was "mai dai" haha so she can't.. choose?
* Was Nuda asking Na if they got divorced or something? I know Na assured her that both parents love her and whatnot.
* What was Kanya saying during her live? I know it's something bad.
* Wasin-Na convo at the office and at the end after the nasty rumor?

Last edited: