[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my! I just finished ep 8! What a cute ep! I wish I understood! Lol. I felt bad for LOK too though. But I'm so glad JN only has eyes for MM! Yay! What a good husband considering men in those era could have multiple wives! Geesh! Lol. I'm delighted when JN and MM has sweet scenes. And I don't even want to think about the tragic ending coming up! I had tears already! :(:crybaby2:

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
When I watch the scene that LOK gives herself to JN, I was like OMG don't do that,JN!!! And then when he put his hand on her face, I thought if he is going to...:eek: then I am relieved. Because he didn't do anything. I was like Good Job,man:clap:. But I also feel sorry for LOK even I don't like her.
JN changes his style of kissing MM. He always kiss her forehead but now he kisses her cheek and then maybe he will kiss her lips next time lol ( hopeful thought) :love::icon12: I really enjoy their sweet scene but after the LOK problem, there'all be another problem. NM wants MM to poison JN:sad6: why??? Why,NM?? Can you let them live together peacefully??:crybaby2:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yea, I'm excited about what today's episode will bring us?! Maybe more misunderstanding? More evil plans from NM? ML will prob kick Nang Patamasuda's butt off the curb and become the next queen? Lol so many things could happen!!

But before any of that, The Family Concert will go live on ch28 at 12:30pm Thailand time if anyone's interested in watching cuz I am!:risas3::clap:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Awww MM finally called JN, "Jao p" in episode 8. Not throughout the whole episode but hey, progress not perfection. Lol

And those soft kisses he gives her! <3 And finally telling her he won't marry anyone else. Yay.

HNA0

☀️
All you fans here make it sound so nice and fun. I get all excited everytime I read the posts here. Maybe I should give it a try? I usually not a fan of tragic ending thought. It's too sad.

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Epi 8 finished .. loved epi 8 :aaaaa:now. Epi 9 tomorrow :aaaaa::aaaaa:
Can't wait! Looks like there will be more misunderstanding, but I hope to see more sweet scene. I've notice JN and MM scenes are so short. Compare to him and his grandma. I want a full 5 minute of just them. Bet if we put all the sweet scenes of JN and MM in ep. 8 together, it doesn't even equal to 15 min. Maybe even 10. Sign...

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea, I'm excited about what today's episode will bring us?! Maybe more misunderstanding? More evil plans from NM? ML will prob kick Nang Patamasuda's butt off the curb and become the next queen? Lol so many things could happen!!

But before any of that, The Family Concert will go live on ch28 at 12:30pm Thailand time if anyone's interested in watching cuz I am!:risas3::clap:
I am interested in watching it too but can't catch it live today, so hopefully it will be uploaded to YouTube .. but pls do share anything juicy being said on the show :cheer:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait! Looks like there will be more misunderstanding, but I hope to see more sweet scene. I've notice JN and MM scenes are so short. Compare to him and his grandma. I want a full 5 minute of just them. Bet if we put all the sweet scenes of JN and MM in ep. 8 together, it doesn't even equal to 15 min. Maybe even 10. Sign...
I was thinking the exact same thing . Why is our JN And MM scenes so short .. they should make it like 30mins long with the two of them
Talking and embracing each other:facepalm: is that too much to ask ? :naughty2:

All sweet, and then BAMMMM..... NM! I find that a little creepy!
Gosh that scene was so sweet them NM turns up and it kinda when creepy :nut: with him standing there staring at them:fighting3:.I was secretly hoping that scene was going to be JN and MMwilling|scene:facepalm:, it really looked like it was going to head that way then NM turned up :BangHead:

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Yes that embracing scene with MM almost soften up to JN and then NM showed up! Argh! :mad: I was enjoying most of Ep. 8! I also hope Ep. 9 and the rest of the lakorn will portray more sweet scenes between JN and MM. Come on we need more love before the endless heartaches and dramas leading to the ultimate tragic end! :( I'm so devastated no matter how I think of the end!!! @Kay123 and @xodxo :sad6:

xodxo

I agree I hope MM doesn't die never fully embraced or loved her JN and that JN doesn't live with never truly embracing MM, cuz I don't want to cry a river for a love that never existed between JN and MM.

Anyways, you guys Raknakara concert is the 8th of October lol I got confused:pancarta: today's family concert was only rak hlong rong :risas3::risas3::risas3: god--wasted my time thinking JN and ML would come out !! :risas3::risas3: Nope! Never did!:facepalm::risas3:

I went back to watch ep1, trying to dig out any romances I could think of between JN and MM, none existed! So-- the romance was very dry since the beginning for them. Instead, I saw splarks between JN and ML!!:risas3::risas3::pancarta::facepalm::icon12::love:I think that's why I fell for Mew and Mark! Lol :p

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes that embracing scene with MM almost soften up to JN and then NM showed up! Argh! :mad: I was enjoying most of Ep. 8! I also hope Ep. 9 and the rest of the lakorn will portray more sweet scenes between JN and MM. Come on we need more love before the endless heartaches and dramas leading to the ultimate tragic end! :( I'm so devastated no matter how I think of the end!!! @Kay123 and @xodxo :sad6:
I can't wait for tonight epi.. hopefully I get back home on time to catch it live, I need more dose of JN and MM :aaaaa:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree I hope MM doesn't die never fully embraced or loved by her JN and that JN doesn't live with never truly embracing MM, cuz I don't want to cry a river for a love that never existed between JN and MM.

Anyways, you guys Raknakara concert is the 8th of October lol I got confused:pancarta: today's family concert was only rak hlong rong :risas3::risas3::risas3: god--wasted my time thinking JN and ML would come out !! :risas3::risas3: Nope! Never did!:facepalm::risas3:

I went back to watch ep1, trying to dig out any romances I could think of between JN and MM, none existed! So-- the romance was very dry since the beginning for them. Instead, I saw splarks between JN and ML!!:risas3::risas3::pancarta::facepalm::icon12::love:I think that's why I fell for Mew and Mark! Lol :p
Ok I am confused.. so isn't the today show airing today ??

xodxo

Ehehe let me fangirl a little bit here :risas3::risas3::risas3: Never thought Mark would look so SEXY even in a plain white tee!:nut::love::risas3:

These are the shirts they're selling through their
IG business account. I don't think I can get a hand on them, but cool small business they're trying to operate!:thumbup:
IMG_3686.jpg

Cr Marks Ig

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ehehe let me fangirl a little bit here :risas3::risas3::risas3: Never thought Mark would look so SEXY even in a plain white tee!:nut::love::risas3:

These are the shirts they're selling through their
IG business account. I don't think I can get a hand on them, but cool small business they're trying to operate!:thumbup:
View attachment 7456

Cr Marks Ig
Honestly Mark can pull of anything . The guy has such amazing pyshical features. Whether it be height body etc. he is perfect in my eyes because I am obsessed :risas3: