sarNie Oldmaid
So after JN rejected Lok :celebrate16: then this happen:cheer:
IMG_2650.jpg

While they were enjoying there sweet moment.. then this happen :facepalm:
yes yes NM is back :fighting3:
IMG_2651.jpg

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yea, Grandma doesn't want LOK to be alone, she's nosy. She's adding pressure to both JN and MM, but we already know JN is never taking a second wife. I wish they had made the seduction scene with JN a little more dramatic! I would have liked more intensity and skinship!! 555555 boo!!!!!!! LOK is a good person, she's just so naive and young, she's mistaken her crush as love.

But she knows now, MM went to speak to her and it looks like she realized MM's kindness, she's guilty for throwing herself at JN. But she did try to kill herself.:eek:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
impressed that he confronted his love and told her he'll have just MM as his wife and no others period!!!
Yep and now he only need to add in the I love you MM part :thumbup:
JN is such a romantic guy! He always goes in for the cheek with MM, lol, can't ever resist her!!! Haha :naughty2:
JN looks like a very soft and gentle lover :aaaaa: gosh the way he kisses Mm :thumbup: makes me want to scream *in joy* :aaaaa::aaaaa:

xodxo

Uhhhhh Is MM trying to poison JN with the food in next episode??? "Why I'm eating alone?" She looking at him like shocked?! Her brother is planting some evil scheme into her.

The slaves in Muerngmarn are adding a lot of spices into this episode lol I couldn't stop laughing!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Just hope that g'ma don't try to push anymore things btw them. LOK needs to realize and keep her distant as sisters/brothers to both JN/MM.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Uhhhhh Is MM trying to poison JN with the food in next episode??? "Why I'm eating alone?" She looking at him like shocked?! Her brother is planting some evil scheme into her.

The slaves in Muerngmarn are adding a lot of spices into this episode lol I couldn't stop laughing!!
Omg ! MM better not be poisoning JN :BangHead: just went they are starting to make some progression in their marriage Cray cray NM turns up :fighting3:

xodxo

Omg ! MM better not be poisoning JN :BangHead: just went they are starting to make some progression in their marriage Cray cray NM turns up :fighting3:
I doubt she'll poison him bc even though she doesn't show her love for him, subconsciously she does love him, she's still just a numb rock lol but the preview makes it look like she's going to poison him since she's refusing to eat the food with him.