[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lucky Kimmy and MM :celebrate16: Mark seems like a very gentle kisser :fighting12:
I can't help but envy Kimmy for being so lucky lmaooooooooo :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16: And Mark and Kim were living during the episode, which caused an interruption to me watching Raknakara lol :p:risas3: 55555 not trying to bring up Kimmy at all.... but can't help thinking how lucky she is lol :facepalm::celebrate16:

I actually missed out on a few parts when MK were living on IG cuz I was watching them instead..55 so gonna need to go rewatch some scenes :naughty2:

xodxo

Eeekks guys let me fin this a little bit!:risas3:. Mew was watching this in her car stuck in traffic 55

IMG_3673.jpg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I doubt she'll poison him bc even though she doesn't show her love for him, subconsciously she does love him, she's still just a numb rock lol but the preview makes it look like she's going to poison him since she's refusing to eat the food with him.
Bloody NM, he should go find himself a woman or man :celebrate16: or whatever floats his boat :facepalm: and then leave his grown sister alone :mad:
I can't help but envy Kimmy for being so lucky lmaooooooooo :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16: And Mark and Kim were living during the episode, which caused an interruption to me watching Raknakara lol :p:risas3: 55555 not trying to bring up Kimmy at all.... but can't help thinking how lucky she is lol :facepalm::celebrate16:

I actually missed out on a few parts when MK were living on IG cuz I was watching them instead..55 so gonna need to go rewatch some scenes :naughty2:
Hahahaha I watched a bit of their Live as well, but I felt a little jealous for MM :facepalm: so I stopped :risas3: .I kinda want to get a copy of their photo book:facepalm:

xodxo

Bloody NM, he should go find himself a woman or man :celebrate16: or whatever floats his boat :facepalm: and then leave his grown sister alone :mad:

Hahahaha I watched a bit of their Live as well, but I felt a little jealous for MM :facepalm: so I stopped :risas3: .I kinda want to get a copy of their photo book:facepalm:
Girl-- I'm so jealous for myself, MM, ML!! LMAO !! Jkjk but no I kind of don't want their MK photobook lol Mark has a single one coming up at the end of year. I'm looking forward to that one more!!:facepalm:

xodxo

Aww how cute of Mew, Mark should have been doing the same not go live IG and cause distractions while Raknakara is on .:mad:
I know, he should be watching MM and ML!! Not IG living with Kimmy!! I think I'm Kimmy's worst nightmare lol :risas3::facepalm::risas3:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Girl-- I'm so jealous for myself, MM, ML!! LMAO !! Jkjk but no I kind of don't want their MK photobook lol Mark has a single one coming up at the end of year. I'm looking forward to that one more!!:facepalm:
Oh ok well if my JN is going to have a single one coming up then I will just wait for that one then :aaaaa::aaaaa:

I know, he should be watching MM and ML!! Not living with Kimmy!! I think I'm Kimmy's worst nightmare lol :risas3::facepalm::risas3:
Hahahaha I think you are too .. I am neutral with Kimmy.

xodxo

Happy to see Mark groping the cover of CH3 Fanclub magazine! Still cute, but wish it was full frontal!!:love:
IMG_3676.jpg

And these two! While I really did love this sensual kiss and the way he sexually looks into her eyes, lol, I still feel like there hasn't much development in their relationship. Anyone else agree?
IMG_3675.jpg

Cr. Original owners :thumbup:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy to see Mark groping the cover of CH3 Fanclub magazine! Still cute, but wish it was full frontal!!:love:
View attachment 7449

And these two! While I really did love this sensual kiss and the way he sexually looks into her eyes, lol, I still feel like there hasn't much development in their relationship. Anyone else agree?
View attachment 7448

Cr. Original owners :thumbup:
I think they are developing just fine lolz I am pretty sure there will be more scenes in next epi for them to develop more :aaaaa:willing| :risas3: Anyway Mark look freaken gorgeous on that cover, I can't seem to find anything physically wrong looking with him is that normal ? :facepalm:

That last pic in the screen cap :aaaaa::aaaaa:Sorry I just had to crop it and repost hahah I know what it is now that make the chemistry between these two stand out from their other co- stars. Not only do they have great chemistry onscreen and off screen .. these two have what we would normally describe as "intense sexual chemistry" :aaaaa::aaaaa:
IMG_0590.JPG

xodxo

Trust me, I think Mark would be really good with intense sexual scenes. And I can see him do it with Taew or Mew!!!:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::icon12::icon12::icon12: The way he stares at the girl to show his love, just sends out oozing chemistry! I'm so mad why p'Off why doesn't add in more sensual scenes between pra'nang or even those hugs and kookik moments?:mad::drooling: It's okay, I'll forward to them regrouping in a modern Lakorn!!:coleman::icon12:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok anyway I am off now.. good night and I will leave a pic of my Man here for u all to enjoy :coleman:my obsession is growing stronger and stronger each day now :risas3: I just went off and purchase an e-mag travel campanion Mag with Mark and Kimmy from their Maldive shoot .. (just to see Mark :coleman:) IMG_0588.jpg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo yes I am off for real now.. here another one before I leave .. don't get to jealous though . I just thought Kimmy and him looked cute here. :fighting12:If you want only JN pic let me know I will email you the High resolution version hahaha
IMG_0592.jpg

xodxo

BIG SIGH-- Kimmy is one lucky soul :pancarta:

No--I'll respect that there is a boundary between off and onscreen! Lol. :rolleyes:

I already have all of Mark's single pictures!:risas3::coleman::facepalm::icon12:

Til tomorrow, for JN and MM, and ML! Lol:cheer:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know how to share it but I just Mark's fanclub post pictures of MM laying in bed while JN is holding her hands. The caption says Congratulations and then the rest in Thai lol. Is it just bc she's sick or is this a preview of her having the baby?! I'm so hopeful lol. I'm behind so I still am clueless as ever. Ha

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I don't know how to share it but I just Mark's fanclub post pictures of MM laying in bed while JN is holding her hands. The caption says Congratulations and then the rest in Thai lol. Is it just bc she's sick or is this a preview of her having the baby?! I'm so hopeful lol. I'm behind so I still am clueless as ever. Ha
It was today's episode. He's telling her that the baby is safe.