[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
hmm it's not my genre but it looks interesting for who love period dramas
You meant this one? Wow, after seeing this clip, make me more in the story. I love the period drama that not focus just on the wars, but have love story involve....Fall in love with it already.

P

PrincessKarina

You meant this one? Wow, after seeing this clip, make me more in the story. I love the period drama that not focus just on the wars, but have love story involve....Fall in love with it already.
Yes this one! I know! I am not a fan of Mark but sure hope he pulls this one off! And my beloved Taew and Mew are rocking! I am excited to the fullest! :)

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Hello there!
I think Mark pulled it off pretty well months ago in Kluen Cheewit. Think he can do it now, though the level of drama on this one here seems to be more heavy and the expectations higher. I look forward to seeing this.
The problem is: someone, PLEASE, sub this. Looks way more difficult than usual lakorns because of the language. SJDK said they don't know if they will sub it cause of the language... they said it's difficult to even understand the lines.

P

PrincessKarina

Hello there!
I think Mark pulled it off pretty well months ago in Kluen Cheewit. Think he can do it now, though the level of drama on this one here seems to be more heavy and the expectations higher. I look forward to seeing this.
The problem is: someone, PLEASE, sub this. Looks way more difficult than usual lakorns because of the language. SJDK said they don't know if they will sub it cause of the language... they said it's difficult to even understand the lines.
Hello! Yes I sure hope someone sub this too! I am a huge fan of Taew and her lakorns! I am so excited! And no I haven't seen KC since I am not a fan of Mark nor Yaya. But I am open minded! Hope for the best! This seems like an interesting piece! :)

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Hello! Yes I sure hope someone sub this too! I am a huge fan of Taew and her lakorns! I am so excited! And no I haven't seen KC since I am not a fan of Mark nor Yaya. But I am open minded! Hope for the best! This seems like an interesting piece! :)
Gotta tell you they both did well on KC. The lakorn took them out of their confort zone. The roles were more mature. So were their interpretations. They rocked it. I recomend that one (KC), for it was not a commonplace type of slap-kiss.

So I really hope Mark does great here. Taew never disappoints. She's good at dramatic roles. Waiting to see their interaction, to see if they have THE chemistry to pull of the level of drama the show seems to want to show us viewers.

P

PrincessKarina

Gotta tell you they both did well on KC. The lakorn took them out of their confort zone. The roles were more mature. So were their interpretations. They rocked it. I recomend that one (KC), for it was not a commonplace type of slap-kiss.

So I really hope Mark does great here. Taew never disappoints. She's good at dramatic roles. Waiting to see their interaction, to see if they have THE chemistry to pull of the level of drama the show seems to want to show us viewers.
Oh I see! And yes I agree about Taew! She rocked her roles lately! Her lakorns usually brings in higher ratings too! I hope the chemistry and interaction between Mark and her will be good! :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't know I still found Mark stiff in KC, especially the aggressive scenes. His crying is good though, not great yet. I'm still neutral with him lol. I don't feel like his character will do much so I'm not complaining.

P

PrincessKarina

I don't know I still found Mark stiff in KC, especially the aggressive scenes. His crying is good though, not great yet. I'm still neutral with him lol. I don't feel like his character will do much so I'm not complaining.
I see! Lol. Sure thing. We'll wait and find out girl! :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Sigh....I love both Mark and Taew. A part of me wish this was not a period lakorn and a remake. I do not enjoy lakorns of siblings fighting over the same man. I realy wish Mark and Taew were in a modern day lakorn with a fresh storyline. What is up with these remakes? Can't anyone in industry have some fresh idea? But I will tune into this one anyway to support Mark and Taew.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Sigh....I love both Mark and Taew. A part of me wish this was not a period lakorn and a remake. I do not enjoy lakorns of siblings fighting over the same man. I realy wish Mark and Taew were in a modern day lakorn with a fresh storyline. What is up with these remakes? Can't anyone in industry have some fresh idea? But I will tune into this one anyway to support Mark and Taew.
Aw how nice! I hope you'll enjoy this one, to be honest I do not like remakes either but the ET seriously have no better ideas so it's whatever plus I have not seen the old version. Hopefully you'll get your wish of Taew and Mark in a modern lakorn!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Aw how nice! I hope you'll enjoy this one, to be honest I do not like remakes either but the ET seriously have no better ideas so it's whatever plus I have not seen the old version. Hopefully you'll get your wish of Taew and Mark in a modern lakorn!
Thanks! love Taew! She's so refreshing onscreen. On top of her superb acting, I enjoy the fact that she's full Thai can still pull in her own stardom in an industry filled with beauty mixed with another race. Not that anything is wrong with being mixed, just stated the fact that I love her natural Thai beauty.

The teasers for this lakorn look very good from a production perspective. All of acting looks up to par. Guess we'll have to see the lakorn for itself before stating further opinions.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
A modern lakorn featuring her, Mark and Mew is a good idea! More originals please!

SJDK has subbed the teaser.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Thanks! love Taew! She's so refreshing onscreen. On top of her superb acting, I enjoy the fact that she's full Thai can still pull in her own stardom in an industry filled with beauty mixed with another race. Not that anything is wrong with being mixed, just stated the fact that I love her natural Thai beauty.

The teasers for this lakorn look very good from a production perspective. All of acting looks up to par. Guess we'll have to see the lakorn for itself before stating further opinions.
Right I love Taew! But she is not full Thai, she's mixed with Chinese but still beautiful

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
A modern lakorn featuring her, Mark and Mew is a good idea! More originals please!

SJDK has subbed the teaser.
Wow knowing what they're saying makes me even more excited lol! I hope they sub it but she said the dialect is hard, so I guess it's 50/50.