[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Never realized how similar Mew and Taew look until that trailer. I thought that was Mew Mark was grabbing by the arms but it turned out to be Taew. Though things seem to be very similar to the old version, this version somehow has a different air to it though I can't put my finger on what it is. Hope to see this after the next batch of lakorns.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think P'Off going for historical accuracy is giving it a different feel. I don't remember the old one if the actors attempted to speak the dialect(?) at all. I also think the little we saw of Taew as Man Meung is a different vibe than Aum's. Not better or worse, just different.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Did I miss the airing date of this lakorn? Someone said maybe July or August? Can anyone confirm? Thanks! :)
Would like to know the airing date too. Strongly hope for the next slot.

P

PrincessKarina

I've trust P'Off. I hope this drama is my cup of tea.
Oh my goodness! I know! I feel you. But P'Off has been rocking at producing/directing his lakorns lately! I'm so excited for this. I just hope Mark can pull this off! :)

P

PrincessKarina

Never realized how similar Mew and Taew look until that trailer. I thought that was Mew Mark was grabbing by the arms but it turned out to be Taew. Though things seem to be very similar to the old version, this version somehow has a different air to it though I can't put my finger on what it is. Hope to see this after the next batch of lakorns.
I know! They can definately pass as sisters! They both also resemble Aff! Too bad Aff isn't active in the industry! I love Aff! :)

DaoRisa

I know! They can definately pass as sisters! They both also resemble Aff! Too bad Aff isn't active in the industry! I love Aff! :)
I think my dear Mew resemble Aff more, not just in this pic, I meant in general... her charming face and beautiful eyes are very similar to Aff.

Just a little worry about her charming face in the role of neang rai like in this drama.

P

PrincessKarina

I think my dear Mew resemble Aff more, not just in this pic, I meant in general... her charming face and beautiful eyes are very similar to Aff.

Just a little worry about her charming face in the role of neang rai like in this drama.
Right. But from the clips I saw, dang Mew rocked! I like her because she can pull any roles! She is such a versatile actress! She will be a great actress and end well as a veteran of her generation! :)

DaoRisa

Right. But from the clips I saw, dang Mew rocked! I like her because she can pull any roles! She is such a versatile actress! She will be a great actress and end well as a veteran of her generation! :)
What clip? Could you tell me the link? Really want to see her in this. Too worry for my lovely girl.

P

PrincessKarina

I like Mark. He is one my young actors among JamesJi, JameMa, Mario, Jes, etc........
Oh I see. Sure thing. I am not a fan of Mark so I hope this lakorn serves him justice! He hasn't improve much on his acting since he debuted. To me that is. Lol. Good luck to Mark! I'm open minded though...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

I think it'll be very interesting plus she'll gain great experience! I'm excited