[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Yak555

sarNie Egg
Because I'm Mark's fan and watch only Mark' lakorn then I just watch a few of P'Off lakorn. But I had watch Khun Chai Rachanon which Taew show her language ability also acting ability and this lakorn get the highest rating compare to another Khun Chai. I'm not Taew's fan club, eventhough Nakee which is the high rating of the year I still not watch it yet, I just accept her ability and feel good that Mark have a chance to work with very good actor like Taew, so no comment about Leudmungkorn series.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
It's still hard to believe Rak Nakara is supposed to be near done filming since we get such rare news coverage. It'd be nice to see more behind the scenes. I've never seen the old version, so I'm real excited for Taew, Mark, and Mew's love triangle. Pretty sure I'll ff the political stuff, but whew, what a lovely cast.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I want to see the consummate scene :risas3:. Anyone see the pattern ? In both lakorn (KC) there some kind of trade before the deed is done :risas3::risas3: .

P

PrincessKarina

Ah! I can't wait! Love Taew and Mew. Hope Mark can pull this role off! Not a fan of him but willing to give him a chance in here! :aaaaa::pancarta:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
someone know the synopsis??is it going to have a sad ending?i hope this lakorn has a good ending.i'm looking forward to watch it

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Taew is a very good actress and very lucky to have worked with Act Arts many times. Act Arts is considered one of the top or maybe the top producer for CH3. I consider Taew a veteran actress since she has been in the industry for over a decade. Only a few veteran actresses left in CH3: Janie, Ploy, and Rita, Chompoo is starting a family right now.

Both Khun Chai Rachanon and Nakee did very well in term of ratings for Taew; coincidentally, both roles required Taew to speak Esan dialect. Some have wondered will Taew's lakorns continue to get high ratings if she is not required to speak Esan dialect.

I think Rak Nakara will do well since it's a classic remake, good cast, and excellent production house. Act Arts is known for thorough research, very detail oriented and very good with period lakorns.

P

PrincessKarina

someone know the synopsis??is it going to have a sad ending?i hope this lakorn has a good ending.i'm looking forward to watch it
Uh I always hate to be negative but I read the synopsis... not good ending! But I still am watching for my beloved Taew and Mew! I got over the sad ending in Nakee so I figure I will do the same in here. I will prepare my fragile heart ONCE AGAIN. :crybaby2:

P

PrincessKarina

Taew is a very good actress and very lucky to have worked with Act Arts many times. Act Arts is considered one of the top or maybe the top producer for CH3. I consider Taew a veteran actress since she has been in the industry for over a decade. Only a few veteran actresses left in CH3: Janie, Ploy, and Rita, Chompoo is starting a family right now.

Both Khun Chai Rachanon and Nakee did very well in term of ratings for Taew; coincidentally, both roles required Taew to speak Esan dialect. Some have wondered will Taew's lakorns continue to get high ratings if she is not required to speak Esan dialect.

I think Rak Nakara will do well since it's a classic remake, good cast, and excellent production house. Act Arts is known for thorough research, very detail oriented and very good with period lakorns.
YES! I agree. I never care for Taew until she proved me wrong in SJ series. WOW! I have only watched Khunchai Rachanon, Lom Sorn Rak and Nakee with Taew and that was enough for me to say she is an excellent actress in terms of acting skills! I cannot imagine any other actresses who could speak Esan dialect so flawlessly like Taew! :) I would also classify her as a veteran. I cannot wait for Rak Nakara and her other 2 lakorns with JJ although I am not a fan of JJ. I am hoping for a good turn out too :p

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Uh I always hate to be negative but I read the synopsis... not good ending! But I still am watching for my beloved Taew and Mew! I got over the sad ending in Nakee so I figure I will do the same in here. I will prepare my fragile heart ONCE AGAIN.
oh my...why must it be sad ending:facepalm:.but I will try it first maybe I will like it without care whatever the ending will be.

P

PrincessKarina

oh my...why must it be sad ending:facepalm:.but I will try it first maybe I will like it without care whatever the ending will be.
Yes I know! And I will brace myself also since I am a fan of Taew and Mew. See ya when Rak Nakara comes around! :celebrate16:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Taew's best lakorn for me is still Dong Poo Dee. She was still new back then but just as talented. Her only negative is that when she tries to play "spoiled brat" it really comes off super annoying for some reason. Not because she's a bad actress, but it just isn't her thing. To be fair not many can do a not annoying spoiled brat either so there's that.

Some have wondered will Taew's lakorns continue to get high ratings if she is not required to speak Esan dialect.
Why not? Her lakorns have done well besides those 2. Not as well as those 2 but compared to others for sure. The one with Andrew was the highest rated of that entire Mafia series and one of the highest of that year. It beat out all of the so-called koo-jin lakorns thats for sure.

P

PrincessKarina

Taew's best lakorn for me is still Dong Poo Dee. She was still new back then but just as talented. Her only negative is that when she tries to play "spoiled brat" it really comes off super annoying for some reason. Not because she's a bad actress, but it just isn't her thing. To be fair not many can do a not annoying spoiled brat either so there's that.

Why not? Her lakorns have done well besides those 2. Not as well as those 2 but compared to others for sure. The one with Andrew was the highest rated of that entire Mafia series and one of the highest of that year. It beat out all of the so-called koo-jin lakorns thats for sure.
Agree! Plus in the SJ series Bomb and her part also got the highest rating despite Bomb being the WORST actor of all the 5 brothers! Whao he was so bad! But I gave him a break then because that was his first P'ek role! I actually thought he was cute and he was fortunate to star along side a superb fierce actress like Taew! LOL :)

My favorite lakorns with Taew would be SJ series Khunchai Rachanon (by the way I was obsess with the name Rachanon back then) and Nakee! She blew me away with her skills in those two lakorns... Also Lom Sorn Rak was decent for me. And yes many of these awesome high rating lakorns out there totally beat those "KOOJIN" lakorns. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PrincessKarina

I used to get Aff and Taew mixed up, weird lol. But they look kinda similar.
Yes in some angles they do look very similar. They could easily pass as sisters! But since I am such a huge fan of Aff and now Taew is growing on me I have learned to distinguish the differences between these two actresses! :p

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Hey girls!

I signed up to this thread as it has Mark in it and I'm a huge fan of him right now - from watching him in KC obviously haha.

I just have a question. As we presume it's going to be a sad ending (as it was in the original) - and don't read the spoiler unless you want to know what happens in the end
I think the nang'ek dies saving him.... Do we think there is any chance that the remake may change this?

Personally, I hope they do, as I prefer happier endings... and 99% of lakorns are like that anyway lol.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Hey girls!

I signed up to this thread as it has Mark in it and I'm a huge fan of him right now - from watching him in KC obviously haha.

I just have a question. As we presume it's going to be a sad ending (as it was in the original) - and don't read the spoiler unless you want to know what happens in the end
I think the nang'ek dies saving him.... Do we think there is any chance that the remake may change this?

Personally, I hope they do, as I prefer happier endings... and 99% of lakorns are like that anyway lol.
yeah..agree.I also hope they will change the ending.I quite don't like to watch a sad lakorn,but for mark n taew I'll try to watch it.even the ending might not change.