[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

P

PrincessKarina

Yeah I'm also worried that New will be stuck with secondary roles based on Ch3's management. He just signed with them but he's already supporting in three lakorns when his acting experience is enough to land him as a praek. The only saving grace is that the productions he's working with are the better ones; Act Art and Broadcast Thai. I think Khun Somrak got fired though since he wasn't present at the latest event so maybe there will be changes on their promoting system. I'm looking forward to watching him in this remake. Still not sold on Mew as Mingla based on the little I've seen and as talented as Taew is, her acting is becoming too repetitive in her period lakorns.
I see what you are saying. I sure hope New upgrade to p'ek roles too! He looks refreshing in the teaser! But being fans of Taew and Mew I have high hopes both will do great in this remake. The teaser looks so good! If anything Mark's dialect and acting was on the stiff and "not sold" side. I will kindly disagree with you that Taew's roles currently are repetitve. They may be period roles and speaking different dialects she may be taking but I don't see repetition! This is also what showcase her true talent. For example in SJ she was a fierce forester girl who was an actual princess. In Nakee she was nakee in human form. And now these few period lakorns coming up! I cannot wait! Yes she is talented. At least Taew's talent is portray through different period lakorns vs cute or bratty girlie roles like some other A-list actresses. By winning awards currently we get to really see she was talented and not because she was just a "hot" choice of the male generation. I appreciate your thoughts but these are mine. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

sarN

sarNie Granny
TBH if they remake those already nothing will ever beat JLR Aum and Aff. SB Ken And Anne. They will forever be my favorite actors and actress koojins. unless u know ch 7/ ch 1 does the remake of course. It won't be as good but hey the will still keep the r-scenes. Cause u already know ch 3 gonna PG the remakes.
Acually CH 7 remake SB&JLR before CH 3 in 2008 !! Brook/Kob in SB & Ning/Jonh in JLR ;) and JRL doesn't have rscene in the previous version, 2008 add it in:risas3:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Acually CH 7 remake SB&JLR before CH 3 in 2008 !! Brook/Kob in SB & Ning/Jonh in JLR ;) and JRL doesn't have rscene in the previous version, 2008 add it in:risas3:
It's been awhile since they remake SB and JRL. Sam's version is SB was the best in my opinion. It actually funny and had a lot more details about Kaovy's character.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
@PrincessKarina, we can always agree to disagree :) My thoughts can easily change when the lakorn airs but for now, I'm just not feeling anyone in here with the exception of New. He's the only one who is very articulate in his interviews.

The originals of JLR were produced by Ch 7. Likit and Savitree's version is still my favorite and same goes for Sam and Morundee's version of SB. Like Koy123 mentioned, Sam's adaptation had more background information as to why he was such a jerk and I don't think I have to explain about Likit's portrayal of Harit. He's so freakin swoon worthy. I enjoyed Ken's portrayal of Kawee and his grovelling was what really made it epic however the additional R scenes really left a bitter taste in my mouth.

sarN

sarNie Granny
It's been awhile since they remake SB and JRL. Sam's version is SB was the best in my opinion. It actually funny and had a lot more details about Kaovy's character.
Can never beat Sam's version !! More character development . And he actually confessed why he did what he did to Narin b/c she fear his touches & he didn't want her to have that memory & he wanted them to move pass it. Sorry girl, out of topic lolll. I'm goin skip along .

P

PrincessKarina

@PrincessKarina, we can always agree to disagree :) My thoughts can easily change when the lakorn airs but for now, I'm just not feeling anyone in here with the exception of New. He's the only one who is very articulate in his interviews.

The originals of JLR were produced by Ch 7. Likit and Savitree's version is still my favorite and same goes for Sam and Morundee's version of SB. Like Koy123 mentioned, Sam's adaptation had more background information as to why he was such a jerk and I don't think I have to explain about Likit's portrayal of Harit. He's so freakin swoon worthy. I enjoyed Ken's portrayal of Kawee and his grovelling was what really made it epic however the additional R scenes really left a bitter taste in my mouth.
Aw cool! Yes of course! It's nice to understand each other. Thank you for being mature on "disagreeing". And thanks for the info! :)

Mommy

sarNie Egg
I might have missed it, but when will this drama air?

rennayj

sarNie Adult
If you check on Mydramalist website the airs date is Dec 31, 2017 to ?
From mydramalist website the staff members say that dramas that have dec 31 is not a confirm date. They put that because they're not sure when it would it be airing. Mydramalist users are the one who submit the confirm date if they know exact date.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I can't read or write in Thai nor do I follow any celebrity on their personal life much. Only see what people post in this forum.

Good if they are great individuals and aw if they aren't. I mostly critic on the characters they play base on an audience standpoint.

Hard work pays off for those that put their all into it.

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Airing date is September 4th!! I'm excited but also am not. If it goes by the book, then I won't be able to watch it. Cause the main pranang (Mark and Taew) don't really have any scenes together. Although they did have a child together. But I could be wrong. P'Aof is a great producer, and I follow almost all of his work, but there are some that is a little disappointed.

What I am more excited about is, I know for sure P'Taew will do a fabulous job. Mark has not won me entirely. This could be the one, but, there's always but about him. Lol...

Another thing I looked forward to is the wardrobe!!! :clap: the teaser got me super excited for all the beauty thai silk, and outfits. Might just have to watch it for that. Lol

Lol... sounds like I can't make up my mind to watch it or not. And it is airing faster then I thought.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Aww...Sam in SB. I just watched it the other day and had a few laughs at kawee. When he realized his mistake he's so pitiful lol. But I do like his version.

As for this lakorn, it is airing sooner than I thought because it seemed like Yadech's lakorn just started. So, the lakorn is like a 10 episodes one. I am looking forward to seeing Mew in here and how she makes this character her own.

P

PrincessKarina

Yay! My girls Taew and Mew! I cannot wait! Mark hasn't wow me yet but who knows! Hope he won't disappoint the fans and pull off this kind of lakorn! :p

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Mew & Taew coming through. Keeping my eyes out for this one, since it has them in it and it's nice (to me at least) to see two leading heroines being able to star in a drama together as lead/supporting.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Iheartyadech
Thanks for sharing the air date.. I am super excited for this lakorn. I love the version with Aum, Noon & Brook, I am not a fan of Brook, so I didn't mind at all that he and Aum had less love scenes together I remember having to fast forward their love scenes, because seeing Brook touched or looked at Aum me cringed . I haven't watched any of Mark's lakorn fully yet so I can't judge his acting as of yet but I do find him very cute ☺since the male lead is cute I am hoping this version has more love scenes.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay! My girls Taew and Mew! I cannot wait! Mark hasn't wow me yet but who knows! Hope he won't disappoint the fans and pull off this kind of lakorn! :p
Make sure you have a box of tissues with you while watching this lakorn, I cried so much watching Aum & Noon's version. Those 2 were superb in their roles. But from the teaser the casts and lakorn looks very promising. I have confident that Taew will pull off her role beautifully and as for Mew this will be my first time seeing her in a lakorn ( I never have seen or heard of her before until now) and from the teaser she seem to be pretty good.

P

PrincessKarina

Make sure you have a box of tissues with you while watching this lakorn, I cried so much watching Aum & Noon's version. Those 2 were superb in their roles. But from the teaser the casts and lakorn looks very promising. I have confident that Taew will pull off her role beautifully and as for Mew this will be my first time seeing her in a lakorn ( I never have seen or heard of her before until now) and from the teaser she seem to be pretty good.
Aw thanks for the advice! Will do. Yes Taew is flawless lately in all her roles. Mew is good too. I have been following her since she debuted in SJ series. She is getting better with time! But Mark is something else. Lol. I am so excited!