Buppay Leh Ruk

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Por and Aum gets married in ep. 11. It was such a cute wedding..it made me all giggly lol. I also love the part where he was going to surprise her by telling her the truth that he got his memory back but instead he was knocked out because silly Aum put sleeping medication in his drink hahhaha. She's so cute/funny in this lakorn. Have you guys seen the Wan Wan Young Wan Yoo show with them on? If not u guys have to catch it because it is super hilarious! Aum tells about her days when she sold ice cream and Por reminisced about asking a girl he liked out to an ice cream date and she brought 10 of her friends with her and he didn't have enough money because he only had 20 baht. LOL I love these two. :D

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
That WWYWY show is hilarious!!! Aum just screams naturally and she wanted to go back to the show so they can find more stuff from her childhood!! She's got such a silly and funny attitude!! I really like her alot after this show and Por was like her elbow pillow or something!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OMG!!!!

I can't believe Por's ex gf in here... coming back to ruin their lives.... and Aum....gosh.... and Por....geez!!!

it was getting sooo cute and sweet, now all this drama again..... and Aum might be pregnant for real now.... GEEZ...

from the preview for epi 15, it looks like Por and Aum might be getting a divorce!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
How is this lakorn coming along? I know it's comedy but is it really good? Like, not too much that would piss the viewers off?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG!!!!

I can't believe Por's ex gf in here... coming back to ruin their lives.... and Aum....gosh.... and Por....geez!!!

it was getting sooo cute and sweet, now all this drama again..... and Aum might be pregnant for real now.... GEEZ...

from the preview for epi 15, it looks like Por and Aum might be getting a divorce!!!

I agree with you Por's ex is so effin annoying. Of course Por does not want her, she's dirty and a gold digger. Urrgggg I hate it when lakorns have so many conflicts. I think in reality its not even as bad as in the lakorns.

for a romantic comedy, there's a lot of drama in this one. :eek: but still good. por/aum have such great chemistry & the second couple are completely adorable!

Ahh I'm gonna kill the Paranee person. She came to ruin everything! In the preview of episode 8 (found here http://www.polyplus.co.th/drama/bubpay/week.html) they are nice together again when Poh gets shot by those Paranee and the other guy. Oh yah, Paranee has AIDS. :) I was laughing my head off and was so happy now Poh will really hate her and not want to talk to her ever again!

There's one problem:
Paranee might say that it's because of Poh to Aum and then it'll go back to the fighting...>_<

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
they were soooo funny on WWYWY! i started watching the lakorn after i saw the show and its going good so far..

Yes, Aum is pregnant but she's still mad at Poh.

Everyone, this lakorn is ending next Saturday. Saw the preview of the new lakorn with Cee, Cheer, Tangmoe, and someone else, and it said it was airing on the 11th.

Yes, Aum is pregnant but she's still mad at Poh.

Everyone, this lakorn is ending next Saturday. Saw the preview of the new lakorn with Cee, Cheer, Tangmoe, and someone else, and it said it was airing on the 11th.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
gosh....it couldn't end this weekend....another whole week to wait for...

btw,

can someone tell me the real name of Por's friend in here and his age? same with Ploy....Thanks!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Aww!! I just got to watch it too. I like it though. I'm starting from the beginning right now... I feel sorry for Por's ex though. Thanks for sharing the news.