Buppay Leh Ruk

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Of course he won't die.lol. Pr'eks and n'eks never die in comedy lakorns like these... Just look at MTR. was Pat really shot by Chakrit? Nope... They're just trying to keep things tense.lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, both of them should die... Paranee creeps me out now and Chatchai is even worse! They should just stop now... Man! She has aids! Haven't you learned your lesson? The mother too... She's so bad... After knowing her daughter has stds... She's still do it <_< .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
she does.lol... this lakorn is so funny. especially aum. she's so funny... why can't non just tell her the truth? i really don't get guys most of the times...next epi does seem interesting but i'm guessing that they're just doing that so aum can admit that she loves por.

OMG it's ending today. lol can't believe that my mom actually likes blr now. she never watched it till yesterday's episode (17). my mom and i were like laughing our heads off. it was really hilarious.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
episode 17 is just waaaaayyyy too funny!!!

aum being all jealous and not admitting it!!! the funniest thing....LOL

saw the ending last night. they're happy together, but was hoping for more sweet scenes. oh well :( guess i'll have to w8 for another lakorn. this sucks big time.

AT LEAST PARANEE & CHATCHAI DIED!!! omg never been so happy :)

the funniest part is when non ask the doc if they wanted their children to engage now. lol after wat vi & non went thru he still thinks that way. when will he EVER learn?!?

SunStar

sarNie Elites
that was the funniest scene!!! Por telling Aum, Awan, and Ploy that their kids should get marry when they're older because Por & Aum has a son and Awan & Ploy is going to have a girl, but they all said, "NO WAY!"...

it was soo cute...i really hoped for more cute scenes, but it was good to watch!

i wish there were more cute scenes. its weird that all lakorns dont really have a lot of sweet scenes on the last episode but more in the near last episodes :( i wonder why...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
they try to wrap everything up too fast. they find no point of having sweet scenes after everything is already cleared up... that's be more of a drag.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending is so cute. The little boy who is Aum and Poh son is so adorable.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
The ending when everyone yells out no to Por and the doc grabs his wife for a walk and tell her to ignore Por, Por was confused on why they didn't want them to engaged and he yells out to the doc " why doc, my son is good looking nah!!" That was too funny and Aum grabs her son from him!! Overall I loved this series!! Aum's jealousy was to funny, and yeah some pregnant ppl are like that too!!!