Bua Kaew Jukgrote

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi 36 Rasameejan found her mom..and obviously Tawanchai doesn't like her...Petchrungsri escaped with his weapon and the black mask/head..Like you know what Malaitong wore..? Yea thats what he has and he turns into a black kid that can fight..So he left and epi 37 he will run into Upsornsuda..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
soon the family will reunite, can't wait for that to happen. It seems like this one the kids didn't have their own weapon to fight the bad guy like the old version. thank for the summary, ann.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The only kid that has his own weapon is Petchrunsri..Only then that Buatong has her mom's jukgrote and Rasaneejan doesn't even have a weapon at all..In the old version Rasameejan had her own weapon because she lived up in heaven with Jinda Mekala and her weapon was a crystal ball..And Buatong had a flag and Petchrungsri had the black head to wear and that long weapon just like the new one..But the weird thing is the old one when he turned black it was himself..But the new one they change to a different person..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wut is cartoon holding?who kid is that w/ lek....so adorable....and who kid is that (the little boy) and why is cartoon crying?.i have a feeling that cartoon is gonna die at the end.and her daughter is gonna stay w/ aom/tar while her son stay w/ lek /au.......i hope lek/au get together at the end.....and he better turn good too.........i hope my prediction come true......

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The kid with Lek is a girl lol..But yea thats Lek's daughter with Cartoon..And the little boy is Au's son...I want this lakorn to be a sad ending more than a happy ending..But obviously Tar and Aom are still going to get each other but Cartoon and Au and Lek..Yea lol..Something needs to happen to them lol..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i know who that little boy that buatong slapped..he's nong gus.......but i dont know why she slapped him though..........

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I have to say that I don't like tawanchai at all, plus she is not cute or maybe the way they make her hair. They need to redo her hair. Her charater, i don't like it either. feel sorry for Kinaree muh muh.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi 37 was actually pretty interesting...Maekasit had a dream that he was going to die..Upsornsuda saw her son..Maekapat turned good but died..Maekapat also brought out Petchdara from the cage...Bukaew-Upsornsuda and Kaewkinaree escaped from the castle...

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 37 was one of the best episodes in a long time. Interesting turn of events. I was a little confused at the end though. Did Petchdara escape with his wives? I know Maekapat freed him from the cage, but did he actually leave the place? I can't wait till Upsornsuda is reunited with her son. Does Upsornsuda end up with Petchdara or Maekasit at the end? Oh, as a side note, I love Rasameejan and Phom Taung's characters. They're really cute! ^_^

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well the lakorn is ending soon..April 15 guys..! Which theres only 4 more epis to go..! And yea..Epi 37 is finally interesting..Not like the past epi's...And hopefully they all run into there kids soon..!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow..That was sad..Epi 37 Upsornsuda wanted to leave because she wanted to go after her son..But Maekasit already went after him to go kill him..And before she left..She told her servant to tell Maekasit that she's sorry...And all the bad luck she did to him..She'll live it off next generation..And she looked like she was sad and she didn't want to go..But since she wanted to go after her son she had to leave...And as for Maekasit..Who mis-understood about his brother dying..The 'Ajarn' lied to him by telling him that Pethdara killed Maekapat when the 'Ajarn' himself was the one that killed him..And the super sad part was where Maekasit got killed and Upsornsuda doesn't even know about it...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Lek died? WHY?!!! I like him!!! why?!!! but the lakorn has a few more eppies..they'll be nothing without LEk! luckily this is ending soon..still waiting for the one with Phone.