Bua Kaew Jukgrote

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea he's still one of the mains and he said it himself..But they make him die still..How lame is that..! But wow...lol..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hrRrms LOL I think i skipped alot of parts hahah cause the disk im watching is when pom tong is being held w/o food and drink and his dad is in prison... I dunno wats going on lmfao the last episode I seen was when before Bua Kaew kicked Kaew Kinaree out of her kingdom >.O

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man goshies in away I kinda wanna see the kids grow up ... >.O but lol hahah no .. then it'd be a complete different story .. but all in all I give this one a rating of 7 out of 10.... it isn't as bad as Kor Gayasit ... and I loved the characters they were very good at portraying their roles >.<

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yup yup i totally agree with you Khun Noo...i do kinda want to see the kids grow up...if they did it looks like the gold head kid is gonna fall in love with Rasamejun!

val

sarNie Adult
Yup yup i totally agree with you Khun Noo...i do kinda want to see the kids grow up...if they did it looks like the gold head kid is gonna fall in love with Rasamejun!

haaa...i agree with u guys about wanna see the kids grow up but i was thinking about pairing the gold head kid with buatong :loool: ...ending this sunday...it'll definately going to be a rush ending agian and beside buatong haven't even met her parents yet while the others did <_<

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ending this week gosh i dont think its even a drama since its like we dont see the main characters do anything beside crying and acting weak and letting the villian destory them and their kids helping

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well Buatong saw her fake father lol...Upsornsuda haven't exactly seen her son yet though..And Petchrungsri doesn't even know that Petchdara and Upsornsuda is his parents...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Rush ending, and i agreed that i wanna see the kid grow up, and the relationship btw bua tong and the gold head kid will be inttersting to watch.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I haven't been following this series so I have a few questions. Who is the golden hair boy? What's his name in the show? Where did he come from and who are his parents? I love Bua Tong's attitude, she's so cute and bossy at the same time. I have only started watching from Ep. 37 and I agree that I want to see the kids grow up and see how Bua Tong and the golden Hair boy's relationship is going to change.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
His name is Phom Taung...which means golden hair. He's the son of the prince who disguised himself as a robber. He is the one that got caught and with his men are about to be beheaded by the orders of the queen. The queen is not actually the queen but a woman who switched bodies with the real queen, who happens to be Petchdara's mother. I think this is accurate. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Solita for making it clear who is that man that diguise as the robber? I miss those middle episodes of this lakorn so i always wonder who he is......

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o__O my 2 cents on this lakorn.. I think Kaew Kinaree stood out most in the lakorn.. she showed up the 2nd half of the lakorn and totally washed Bua Kaew and Upsornsuda Under the Sea lol ... I am in ruk now :wub: she rocks.. and she's so cute and man beautiful... when she died I was like dude man .. so sad T______T but it was a huge impact in the lakorn muahah the only scene in the lakorn that actually meant and made me feel something ...

as for tawanchai .. man she watched her dad kill her mom .. then get killed by her mom's other husband poor child ... out of all the children I think I feel for her the most... and she's pretty cute hehehe

val

sarNie Adult
His name is Phom Taung...which means golden hair. He's the son of the prince who disguised himself as a robber. He is the one that got caught and with his men are about to be beheaded by the orders of the queen. The queen is not actually the queen but a woman who switched bodies with the real queen, who happens to be Petchdara's mother. I think this is accurate. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
why does the golden hair guy's father diguised himself as a robber then...did he lose his kingdom earlier?