Bua Kaew Jukgrote

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Their baby is a boy. He's shown in the screen caps posted by Thanamas89. I forgot what his name is.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok sorry guys for not explaining about the kids lol..Here's the list..

Buatong --- Buakaew and Petchdara's baby (Girl)
Petchrungsri --- Upsornsuda and Petchdara's baby (Boy)
Rasameejun --- Kaewkinaree and Petchdara's baby (Girl)
Tawanchai --- Kaewkinaree and Maekasit's baby (Girl) Don't get fooled by the pic lol

But yea...Tawanchai is a girl...Upsornsuda takes care of her..But she's bad because of the father..Which is Maekasit..

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Really??? Tawanchai is a girl? I was really fooled when I was watching that episode. Thanks for the clarification! :)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank ann for posting the picture, wow so kaewkinaree have a baby with makasit, interesting. I haven't see last esp esp yet.

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
]

The kids is all grow up. This lakorn is fast. Who kid is this? Haven't got to this part, don't know who child she is?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well Epi 34 nothing much really happened...Buakaew and Upsornsuda misses there kid everytime they see Tawanchai and Tawanchai doesn't love Kaewkinaree because she got brain washed by Maekasit..Upsornsuda's son..Petchrungsri found out that those two people aren't his real parents and they gave him Upsornsuda's ring and that was just about it..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wait did it pass the part where aom's daughter slapped one of the kids..it showed that on the credits.why did she do that anyways...........and thanks ann for the pixes.......

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for the summary of esp 34. I don't know why sam1 doesn't upload anymore? but it good that you will a summary of it. I just want to know the main point of each esp. once again thank for the summary and hope sam1 will continue upload it.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the summary. I really hope sam1 continues to upload becuase it was just getting interesting again.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I know Bua Tong slaps that kid with the gold hair's face later! At first i thought it would be her brother but then when i looked at the commercial agian..i saw that the kid had yellow hair...!