Bua Kaew Jukgrote

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i saw it . IT kind of cool how Lek just blow some magic and she nude under some gold blanket .. so dat was it ? Dat how boran does their "R" scene LOL>>>>> ok ok *roll em out*

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahahah ... i was expecting her to wake up to see him sleeping beside her .. ^.^ u know or a scene where he try to force kiss her like in modern laorn haha...or at least grab her hand/leg --- something ! I guess if those scene was to happen it be kind of awkward cuz they in a cave it not comfortable :loool: . Ok ok my bad -- im blahing away *roll em out*

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I have stopped watching this boran since epi. 5, but I"ve read the comments here and it seems like the show is more focused on Lek's character than Tar.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
what what have i miss!?!?!?!?!?! who got pregnant and who got two kids and whoa...who got rape?!!!!by who?.... is it the main na'ek... i'm lost with all your name of the person... yeah i kinda of lost interest of this boran.. i was at first thought is was going to be all that but.. it slowly become dragging.... and i'm kinda you like everyone els lost interest of it but.. i would like to watch then ending just like everyone ^^

Vanida

Save World Save Life
cant believe that bird girl has another baby as in giving birth it seem so werid and mess up and funny lol omg

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
This boran lakorn suck major time. It's stupid. The "main" guy is stupid, he can't do anything except go around getting girls pregnant. I wasted a total of three hours of my life on this lakorn, no more, forget this lakorn. Hope no one get offended by this.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
cant believe that bird girl has another baby as in giving birth it seem so werid and mess up and funny lol omg
so the bird girl is the one who got rap.. huahuahua

This boran lakorn suck major time. It's stupid. The "main" guy is stupid, he can't do anything except go around getting girls pregnant. I wasted a total of three hours of my life on this lakorn, no more, forget this lakorn. Hope no one get offended by this.
true true of what you say... the more i look at him the more he look kinda =/..