Boy Blinya

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone have any screen cap or pics of Boy from Bla Boo Tong? I remember at the vdo store the had a big poster of him from Bla Boo Tong but I regret not buying it! But anyways I like him without the mustache because he looks sooo young without it.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Awww yeah he was hot in the movie bla boo thong..that was the first movie i eva seen with him..and damn i fell in love! geez..he's gained soem weight though..hahaha.

annea

sarNie Adult
Bou is so cute! he should still be playing p'ek..amd the bad guy from gor pit jit see is really hot! miss seeing him..he usually play the bad guy..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i was falling in love with him when i saw him playing in ummm....the one he co-stars with noos and likist? man that outfit on him is so hottt!!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow! So basically you missed his 1st lakorn eh? Well don't worry I missed a lot of his other projects. Such as his parpayon, his regular lakorns, the CH.7 Minis Series, his concerts that he came out on and so forth. I wanna cry now...[sniff sniff] but its all good I can live..I guess. Anyways the lakorn your talking about must be Saladan...even though I never seen it. But thanks to Tangmoe! I actually got a chance to see little clips of it! Yea back to Boy. Gosh he's so hot and cute in Bla Boo Tong.... :D

Dao

sarNie Egg
kitkat said:
i was falling in love with him when i saw him playing in ummm....the one he co-stars with noos and likist? man that outfit on him is so hottt!!!
[post="10223"][/post]​
meee toooo!!!!!! i fell in love w/him from that lakron to...whatever its called.
:eek: but he was soo hottttt! does ne1 have a towel? i needa wipe my drool. but then after that lakron with noos i went to go rent all his old boran lakrons & fell more in love w/this guy :lol: :) :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Anyways the lakorn your talking about must be Saladan...even though I never seen it. But thanks to Tangmoe! I actually got a chance to see little clips of it!
[post="10347"][/post]​
geesh you got to watch it!!! :p also thanks for the title! :D

Dao said:
meee toooo!!!!!! i fell in love w/him from that lakron to...whatever its called.
:eek: but he was soo hottttt! does ne1 have a towel? i needa wipe my drool. but then after that lakron with noos i went to go rent all his old boran lakrons & fell more in love w/this guy :lol: :) :D
[post="10389"][/post]​
it's called "saladan"... here's mine- *throw you a towel* :p :lol: i'm so glad my grandma still has it. LOL since she's a huge fan of noos. :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow....your lucky. At least you can watch it whenever you want. I wanna watch it so bad! But I don't like his nang aek at all....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Wow....your lucky. At least you can watch it whenever you want. I wanna watch it so bad! But I don't like his nang aek at all....
[post="10628"][/post]​
i don't know but i think nang'eak back then are ugly but the p'eak is hot i want to watach this boran too but too bad i don't have it

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
[post="10628"][/post]​
i may be lucky but i'm not in ca. :(

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no Vandia! Saladan isn't a lakornpuenbarn. It's a modern lakorn. But weeeewww weeeww!! Boy is so cute in this lakorn :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Oh no Vandia! Saladan isn't a lakornpuenbarn. It's a modern lakorn. But weeeewww weeeww!! Boy is so cute in this lakorn :D
[post="11264"][/post]​
vandia, it's modern lakorn. :D hey you know i love the way how he flirts with girl in saladan. LOL..he just is so cute!!! :lol:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea it's cute how he flirts in there. But not with that girl! Boy can only flirt with Au :lol: But anyways I wish I got to see the lakorn. :(

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea it's cute how he flirts in there. But not with that girl! Boy can only flirt with Au :lol: But anyways I wish I got to see the lakorn. :(
[post="11383"][/post]​
aww that girl who played as big blinya's lover...she's very cute like adorable! :p

mmm...i wish i can record it but my grandma won't send the lakorn to me in ohio... :( it's like valuable to her...gosh...and it'll be heavy to mail it out since it's in vhs. LOL :lol: