Boy Blinya

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
No he didn't get with her at the end..they stayed as bro and sis im sure....cuzz at the end you know how he got a son and shit..he got bak with nang ek. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh i sooo wanna watch Bla Boo Thong Agian..i am desperate. That chubby girl..hehe i think she's pretty...wats her real name...man i foegot..but yeah she played alot of other boran lakorns too..she was the mom foe glot pit jed see and shit.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
No he didn't get with her at the end..they stayed as bro and sis im sure....cuzz at the end you know how he got a son and shit..he got bak with nang ek. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh i sooo wanna watch Bla Boo Thong Agian..i am desperate. That chubby girl..hehe i think she's pretty...wats her real name...man i foegot..but yeah she played alot of other boran lakorns too..she was the mom foe glot pit jed see and shit.
[post="6434"][/post]​
she was in glor pit jed see??? wells the chubby girl is ann mitchai chai mitchai sister.. shes the one in dop 7 se manee jed sang.. the one that loves the pkes twin brother :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Nah uh....no no no no...not her she was never in bla boo thong..what are you talking about...no that chubby girl is the mom from glot pit jed see..not no girl from dob 7 see manee jed sang...nahhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hehehe..were talkinga bout that girl Monicaa or howeva her name was in bla boo thong right...the one that wanted pra ek?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Nah uh....no no no no...not her she was never in bla boo thong..what are you talking about...no that chubby girl is the mom from glot pit jed see..not no girl from dob 7 see manee jed sang...nahhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hehehe..were talkinga bout that girl Monicaa or howeva her name was in bla boo thong right...the one that wanted pra ek?
[post="6480"][/post]​

noo i was talking about dop 7 see manee 7 sang.. but.. that girll in bla boo thong.. ohhh i think i remember her.. ahahaha... :D

noon4eva

sarNie Egg
you know that boy also play in saradara with noos and likit. His name in that movie was Alease and I fell in love with hime from that point on

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
noon4eva said:
you know that boy also play in saradara with noos and likit. His name in that movie was Alease and I fell in love with hime from that point on
[post="6677"][/post]​
yea he was.. i got that lakorn.. his name in there was actually Ali

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
[post="6434"][/post]​
are you talking about tik kanyarat jiraruchakit, the mom of the seven brothers? ;) haha

SunStar

sarNie Elites
still... i can't believe they had Tik Kanyarat as their mother... she should have been a princess because she was so pretty... LOL... having guys who are older than you play your sons... i think it's too funny...

Muddie Murda

smile...
hahaha yeah Tik seemed younger than them...

but you gotta admit...she was THE BEST BORAN MAMA EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was tough, sweet, friendly, etc....

we're so off topic...
hahaha

So to topic again...

in the lakorn Boy had w/ Benz, where benz goes into a coma and goes back to the past...at the very very end...what did he say/ask her that left her speechless?? I didn't understand it and felt like it was an incomplete ending. :(

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
SunStar said:
still... i can't believe they had Tik Kanyarat as their mother... she should have been a princess because she was so pretty... LOL... having guys who are older than you play your sons... i think it's too funny...
[post="7160"][/post]​

also in different borans, some of the sons play her husband. :huh:

mandy

sarNie Egg
yes he is definately one of the best boran pek in his time, i remember loving him sooo much, love most of the lakorn he stared in, he is soooooooooooooo cute, i really miss seeing him play pek, how old is he anyways? he has such a boyish face

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll give some info on him (to lazy to tell all) Anyways let's start of with his lakorns

(Lakorns)
Jun Tah Kolope
Munee Nope Pah Gaow
Soh Noh Noy Ruen Yarm
Bla Boo Tong
Mithi Mah Hut Sajun
Loog Tee Toog Leum
Saladan
Darb 7 See Munee 7 Saeng
Honwichai-Kawee
Singh Harg Grai Pobe (James & Au Ver.)
Yor Pra Glin (Aont & Au Ver.)
4 Yord Goo Marn
Prom Parn
Krai Gum Node
Pra Suton-Manora
Gula San Suay
Wai Woon Sood Hunsa
Oak Toranee
(And a whole bunch more...he even have parpayon flims and ch.7 mini series back in the days)

(Age)

(Status)
Still dating and loving Au Thanamas :p

Anything else you want to know just ask me :D

Muddie Murda

smile...
weru890r39!?!?!? only 32!?!??! how cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Au! she's REALLY pretty!! didnt know they were dating! sooo flapping cool! thanks!!!!!!!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
untinnu said:
ahaha. . him. . i member him. .funny tho. i only member him as father roles and not the p'ek roles. .
[post="9622"][/post]​
probably his getting old but still look young n cute :wub: