Boy Blinya

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thanks goodness i saw this lakorn probably 3 times since i'm so huge fan of kade and noon. :D when i saw him playing badmintion..i was like screaming aloud and mom was like running to me said what what? i was like ahhhh loook at him...she was like ohh him..walked away. :lol:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Here you go!
http://www.geocities.com/fushigi_noiki/

Yea. I saw Boy's picture on the cover of the lakorn and i'm like damn he looks cute there and I was like I have to bring this lakorn! But when I brought it was dissapointed on how he didn't have that much parts and he didn't even like talk! Urg...Hey! Yea speaking of Badmitton, that's his girl's fave sport to play! Hahaha! What a coincidence :lol: :p

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Here you go!
http://www.geocities.com/fushigi_noiki/

Yea. I saw Boy's picture on the cover of the lakorn and i'm like damn he looks cute there and I was like I have to bring this lakorn! But when I brought it was dissapointed on how he didn't have that much parts and he didn't even like talk! Urg...Hey! Yea speaking of Badmitton, that's his girl's fave sport to play! Hahaha! What a coincidence :lol: :p
[post="13461"][/post]​
i know... all he does is just smiling and playing badmintion. <_< also about his girl's favorite sport...what a coincidence! :lol:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea I know lol...the only thing he does is smile and play badmitton like you said..But it's ok..I guess...As long as we see his cute and adorable face then it will make us happy..lol...yep...what a coincidence...he just had to play badmitton didn't he..lol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea I know lol...the only thing he does is smile and play badmitton like you said..But it's ok..I guess...As long as we see his cute and adorable face then it will make us happy..lol...yep...what a coincidence...he just had to play badmitton didn't he..lol
[post="13485"][/post]​
i know..i wanted him to talk something than smile :D ...just a word than none..LOL :lol:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
kitkat said:
i know..i wanted him to talk something than smile :D ...just a word than none..LOL :lol:
[post="13504"][/post]​
Yea. But what I didn't like about Krai Gum Node was that the house burned down and the family didn't come back to each other. I thought I would still get a chance to see Boy but I didn't...[Sniff Sniffs] Plus the bad guy didn't even die. But anyways back to Boy lol...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea. But what I didn't like about Krai Gum Node was that the house burned down and the family didn't come back to each other. I thought I would still get a chance to see Boy but I didn't...[Sniff Sniffs] Plus the bad guy didn't even die. But anyways back to Boy lol...
[post="13509"][/post]​
i know! that's what i thought, too but ended up it's finished for hiim. suckass. <_<

annea said:
how old is Boy Blinya??
[post="13515"][/post]​
like thanamasfanclub said 32..so unbelievable, uh? :p

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Unbelieveable as in he's too old but still looks young or unbelieveable as in you thought he would be older lol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Amen on what?! lol....I don't get it...I was asking a question lol
[post="14468"][/post]​
ohh you said it all while i just said simply. :D and i sometime can be dumb. :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kitkat said:
ohh you said it all while i just said simply. :D and i sometime can be dumb. :lol:
[post="14481"][/post]​
ok ladies :lol: hey i didn't know Boy Brinya play in kade and noon's lakorn :lol: i probably miss some parts he was in

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vandia said:
ok ladies :lol: hey i didn't know Boy Brinya play in kade and noon's lakorn :lol: i probably miss some parts he was in
[post="14495"][/post]​
i'm telling you..it's worthless to watch... you will only see him in one short scene. <_<

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea he was in Krai Gum Node with Kade and Noon. :D Well I confused myself also with what I was asking you lol..it kinda don't make sense to me :unsure: