Boy Blinya

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
hes my number one boran actor.. i love him soo much hehehe...(my second is phone and my third is james)

boran lakorns he played in:

Bla bo tong

Juntokolop

sanonoiruenngram

manee nope pra gaow

ummmm many more... i cant remember the names hehe..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
sano noi ruen ngram

look tee took luerm

sing harg krai pope

kula san suay

source: my friend ann(whos a really really really big fan of boy)

Muddie Murda

smile...
HE'S THE HOTTEST AND BEST BORAN ACTOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd was uhhh i duno his name haha but he played as the evil dood in "glor pit jit see"! :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Muddie MuRda said:
HE'S THE HOTTEST AND BEST BORAN ACTOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd was uhhh i duno his name haha but he played as the evil dood in "glor pit jit see"! :D
[post="5456"][/post]​
ohhh yea him .. hehe.. he was hott in glor pit jit see.... they should of made him one of the seven guys.. bleh..

Muddie Murda

smile...
Nah...he's the BEST bad guy ever. i don't think anyone else can play as good as him.

:edit:
is Boy the guy ppl was saying was Bee matika's brother?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Muddie MuRda said:
Nah...he's the BEST bad guy ever. i don't think anyone else can play as good as him.

:edit:
is Boy the guy ppl was saying was Bee matika's brother?
[post="5463"][/post]​
ohh hehe yea.. he is the BEST bad guy ever.. and hes a good pke too..

boy blinya isnt that guy that people say is bees brother .. thats Boy Supol the dude that plays in si yord gumarn the remake as See(4)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Muddie MuRda said:
darN that nee for giving me false info! -_- lol I knew she was half wrong lol.
[post="5478"][/post]​
Lmao muddie.. wat did p nee tell u?? see said Boy blinya was bees brother?? Lmao!! ahahahahha :lol:

Muddie Murda

smile...
yeah she did...
she was like "she played in a lakorn w/ her brother! Boy!"

me: Boy? err...who's that? I only know one Boy. Are we talking about the same boy?
Nee: yep!
me: Guy w/ big ears?
me: Plays in old boran lakorn?

So yeah....who else but THIS boy in which she was confusing me with.

But yeah..the Boy Bee Matika played w/ is Bee namthip's brother...NOT matika's. :)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Muddie MuRda said:
yeah she did...
she was like "she played in a lakorn w/ her brother! Boy!"

me: Boy? err...who's that? I only know one Boy. Are we talking about the same boy?
me: Guy w/ big ears?
me: Plays in old boran lakorn?

So yeah....who else but THIS boy in which she was confusing me with.

But yeah..the Boy Bee Matika played w/ is Bee namthip's brother...NOT matika's. :)
[post="5537"][/post]​
if its bee namthips brother why does people keep saying its bee matikas brother.. ? urg this confuses me.. :unsure:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Muddie MuRda said:
cuz they don't know either. :p
[post="5576"][/post]​

ohhhhhhhhh hehehee.. soo its not gross that boy supol and bee matika starr together?? cause its bee namtips brother not bee matika.. ahahhaha :D

khan

sarNie Egg
im confused...who is who brother????
wahhhhh????
i heard that boy Supol is that grl's brother (that grl who play nangacke with james in "sing ha glrai paop")

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
khan said:
im confused...who is who brother????
wahhhhh????
i heard that boy Supol is that grl's brother (that grl who play nangacke with james in "sing ha glrai paop")
[post="5629"][/post]​
iunno either.. and im confuse myself.. but i guess its all rumors.. cause i know forsure that boy supol is not au thanamas brother :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea boy blinya is cute he was the cuttest and hottest boran actor back then :) now he play the dad role

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
ANYWAYZ U GUYS...spreading the whole bro and sis thing evawhere now...lets keep that in the nang sib song thread..lolz...hahaha anywayz..but yeah you foegot that Boy also played in Dob Jed See Manee Jed Seng as well...! Damn he's sooo damnnn hot...i love him in Bla Boo Thong...he's sooo kute..he got the softes lookin face eva on a pra ek i have seen..hehehe...love him. anyone know any sites on him? please sure. thank you.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
ANYWAYZ U GUYS...spreading the whole bro and sis thing evawhere now...lets keep that in the nang sib song thread..lolz...hahaha anywayz..but yeah you foegot that Boy also played in Dob Jed See Manee Jed Seng as well...! Damn he's sooo damnnn hot...i love him in Bla Boo Thong...he's sooo kute..he got the softes lookin face eva on a pra ek i have seen..hehehe...love him. anyone know any sites on him? please sure. thank you.
[post="6424"][/post]​
ahahahah read my first post.. hehe i said many more lakorns but i dont remember the names.. so i ddint forget to put it.. i just forgot the name hehe. wells yeas he was hott in that one.. but man he got with that chubby girl at the end? or does he stay as bro and sis with her?