Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
His mom was curious about the storyline of the book. Ah-tee kept everything a secret to both family so I doubt his mom knows about the opera. She is only curious about the 3 son. She mention it to the father but of course the father said it's not related to them because (roll my eyes) his two older son is the greatest son in the world while the youngest son isn't.

I want to watch next week episode. Lolz no R scene but it's still good. Ahaha...

chenling

sarNie Adult
I don't do enough spamming in this thread...i love those pics wishbone, thank you for sharing. I freakin' love this lakorn, aum and aff...they are such fine actors and even though its NOTHING like JLR or those slap/kiss shows I love...I really admit them taking on this drama, being that its got a bigger cast and well I just am enjoying the story and its progression!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
aahhh... i'm a late starter for this lakorn... just started watching it yesterday and caught up to episode 8.... and seriously!!! it is very good! for a while... the lakorns airing were sucky...but this lakorn is all fresh and very good!

i can't wait for more development of the sisters' relationships and see Ah Joo's two older brother exposed for who they really are!!!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i like BKST though it is a bit slow and no kiss/slap nor attempt or r-scene... the love between ateam here progress slowly and deeply... cant wait for next epi ... I guess ateam wanna slow us fans down for a relaxing and family lakorn after jlr... hehehe...

cikna

sarNie Adult
call me silly, but i didn't actuaaly start at epi 1. i went straight to aff and aum's scenes. :lol: such sweet and funny scenes! :wub: and of course some sad moments too :(

sendtokob

sarNie Egg
i very like this lakorn the storyline is interesting especially Ateam cute scene.Furthermore the relationship in ah-Yong family make me smile but so sad for ah-Lah .

cecilia

Staff member
i like BKST though it is a bit slow and no kiss/slap nor attempt or r-scene... the love between ateam here progress slowly and deeply... cant wait for next epi ... I guess ateam wanna slow us fans down for a relaxing and family lakorn after jlr... hehehe...
:loool: yes, JLR was intense for us ..
we're like on our feet and chair cheering for them.
crazy for them .. -- bkst really did give us time to relax and enjoy it ..
just too slow atm :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't do enough spamming in this thread...i love those pics wishbone, thank you for sharing. I freakin' love this lakorn, aum and aff...they are such fine actors and even though its NOTHING like JLR or those slap/kiss shows I love...I really admit them taking on this drama, being that its got a bigger cast and well I just am enjoying the story and its progression!
Girl you are not the only one. I don't spam too much in here and I think I need to find time. Ahahaha I love the lakorn so family oriented. I want to watch the next episode now. It is getting better and moving at a faster pace. Why only 13 episode :mellow: Ch 3 needs to drag it like Ch 7. Ahahahahaha. But not too much because I get cranky when it is overly dragged. But as long as it is Aum/Aff I am fine with it! More scenes of them together will be a plus plus.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
HAHAH CUZ U KNOW WE GOT PRETTY FIESTY NAUGHTY FOR JLR now gota calm down and chill LMFAO. i love this lakorn tho even if its slow.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
yay i get to watch ep 8 today but aww i deff. cried some yesterday with Dala. not alot. but i did cry lol but idk she doesn't cry so prettily. i still love her though

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
=O wow. that makes me want to cry. forreal. awwwwwwwwoidhgoihdsiohghiahsgoh i freaking love this picture ^^ ATEAM DEVOTION <3
I like Ateam,too.

Ateam is forever and ever.

I also hop they can be together in real life. :D

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Even though I get why some peeps like it when Praek and Nangek kiss and slap each other and have R scenes, I still wish people would try to watch lakorns where they're no R scenes. I know, I know, this is Thai entertainment it wouldn't be a Thai lakorn if there were no scenes where the female is being hurt (unintentionally....yeah right :rolleyes:) by the male protagonists, but still.....wish a lakorn wouldn't show that kind of wrong ideal about sex and relationship. Wished all lakorn and real life too had relationships that the protagonists go into without the raping and coercing...sorry my rant is over I promise....anyways

I love how Aum's and Aff's characters' relationship got off on the wrong foot but then they start to like each other for their personalities....they are soooo cute...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: I agree, but everytime I see JLR word, I never relax. When I see ATEAM together in BGST I want too a STEAL KISS maybe in the future. :lol: :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, now i got it to how i heard the song before.
it remind me of Madonna's song .. not sure the title name of it.
i left a comment at youtube, don't know why it's not working ;)

NICE JOB cikna, i like it .. All their short sweet moments -- which last a lasting impression :wub:

cikna

sarNie Adult
^ah, now i got it to how i heard the song before.
it remind me of Madonna's song .. not sure the title name of it.
i left a comment at youtube, don't know why it's not working ;)

NICE JOB cikna, i like it .. All their short sweet moments -- which last a lasting impression :wub:
is it "take a bow"? i thought the same when I first heard this malay song. Anyway, "Indah Detik Bercinta" is an old song. it first came out 12 years ago, sung by all girl band called "elite". it's one of favourites. ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I was reading some research journals, thought spending a few minutes on the internet. I ended spending 3 hours making this MV! My supervisor is going to kill me tomorrow! But it's worth it! Hahahaha!! :lol: Here a BGST MV for all of you. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgBMgbh8XzA
I love it cikna! :wub: seeing their sweet moments makes me wanna watch BGST... I haven't seen episodes 7 and 8 yet... but I'll surely catch up after my final exams... :lol: