Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • ^ This was a great lakorn. I love it. You'll cried because I know I did.it was sad b/c of the way Aum's character was treated like from his dad to his brothers. I think I have rewatch this lakorn a couple of time now. But I skip the brothers' scenes when i rewatch it b/c they're so annoy and mean.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
  • ^ This was a great lakorn. I love it. You'll cried because I know I did.it was sad b/c of the way Aum's character was treated like from his dad to his brothers. I think I have rewatch this lakorn a couple of time now. But I skip the brothers' scenes when i rewatch it b/c they're so annoy and mean.

Is it gonna be a happy ending?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ not telling lol.. watch for yourself :)

man, i actually loved loved loved this lakorn.. of course ateam was a major factor to it.. but the lakorn was great overall, such a great family lakorn. I can always go back and rewatch this lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^ not telling lol.. watch for yourself :)

man, i actually loved loved loved this lakorn.. of course ateam was a major factor to it.. but the lakorn was great overall, such a great family lakorn. I can always go back and rewatch this lakorn.
Alright, then I'll assume it's a happy ending and watch it! Haha.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I was A-Team bias back in '08 because I was a SB fan but im glad back then I watched Botun Greep Sood Tai. This is my fav. A-team lakorn. All the side characters had their own story and added the beauty of this lakorn. I love good family lakorns.

It made me really sad when the mother went to see her sons and they were telling her not to come because they were embarassed. The way the mother cried really broke my heart.

I shall go back to rewatch this one day.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
phatman, it was one of the sweetest ending for me. lol sorry aikoden. :p
Hehe. Awesome!

Still enjoying the lakorn! Aff probably had a little difficult time trying to act tough (I can tell she's trying really hard), but I gotta give it to her 'cause Ah Yong's too cute. I like the humble Aum, he makes Ah Joo look pitiful yet still charming. I waited 3 whole episodes to see the two FINALLY meet again so I'm excited! Episode 4 here I come!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
To be honest I'm not even interested in Ah Joo and Ah Yong's romance in this lakorn. I'm more interested in Ah Joo's family drama (gosh I get angry every time I think about his *ss bros and his clueless pa) and Ah Long and Ah Nan's budding romance. Ah Yong's cute, but she's just not interesting to me. I wish they didn't make her very tomboyish, they should've left her with some feminine charm (something like Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm back. Finally finished the lakorn, took me longer than I thought. Ah Yong and Ah Joo's relationship got more interesting towards the middle, they were freak'n cute! This lakorn made me cry...Ah Joo...Ah Yong...the parents...the music...*sniff, sniff*... pretty heartbreaking. Never should a parent favor one child over the other, and never make your parents shed a tear...it's a sin. Overall I like this lakorn...I LOVE Duangjai! She's got the sweetest voice, she's beautiful and she's amazing! She has officially become one of my favorite actresses! The whole cast was great...although I had a hard time with the actor who played Ah Long (I liked his character, but I don't really like his acting). A great family lakorn with a great meaning!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Glad that you like it. :D How about the ending? Was it sweet like I said? I'm afraid it's not lol
Oh boy, it was sweet! I loved it! I like how they ended it too, how he got what he earned...I really adore this lakorn.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Glad you liked it :D
I can always rewatch this lakorn...<3
A great family lakorn.. with good morals..