Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • ^ This was a great lakorn. I love it. You'll cried because I know I did.it was sad b/c of the way Aum's character was treated like from his dad to his brothers. I think I have rewatch this lakorn a couple of time now. But I skip the brothers' scenes when i rewatch it b/c they're so annoy and mean.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
  • ^ This was a great lakorn. I love it. You'll cried because I know I did.it was sad b/c of the way Aum's character was treated like from his dad to his brothers. I think I have rewatch this lakorn a couple of time now. But I skip the brothers' scenes when i rewatch it b/c they're so annoy and mean.

Is it gonna be a happy ending?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ not telling lol.. watch for yourself :)

man, i actually loved loved loved this lakorn.. of course ateam was a major factor to it.. but the lakorn was great overall, such a great family lakorn. I can always go back and rewatch this lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^ not telling lol.. watch for yourself :)

man, i actually loved loved loved this lakorn.. of course ateam was a major factor to it.. but the lakorn was great overall, such a great family lakorn. I can always go back and rewatch this lakorn.
Alright, then I'll assume it's a happy ending and watch it! Haha.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I was A-Team bias back in '08 because I was a SB fan but im glad back then I watched Botun Greep Sood Tai. This is my fav. A-team lakorn. All the side characters had their own story and added the beauty of this lakorn. I love good family lakorns.

It made me really sad when the mother went to see her sons and they were telling her not to come because they were embarassed. The way the mother cried really broke my heart.

I shall go back to rewatch this one day.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
phatman, it was one of the sweetest ending for me. lol sorry aikoden. :p
Hehe. Awesome!

Still enjoying the lakorn! Aff probably had a little difficult time trying to act tough (I can tell she's trying really hard), but I gotta give it to her 'cause Ah Yong's too cute. I like the humble Aum, he makes Ah Joo look pitiful yet still charming. I waited 3 whole episodes to see the two FINALLY meet again so I'm excited! Episode 4 here I come!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
To be honest I'm not even interested in Ah Joo and Ah Yong's romance in this lakorn. I'm more interested in Ah Joo's family drama (gosh I get angry every time I think about his *ss bros and his clueless pa) and Ah Long and Ah Nan's budding romance. Ah Yong's cute, but she's just not interesting to me. I wish they didn't make her very tomboyish, they should've left her with some feminine charm (something like Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm back. Finally finished the lakorn, took me longer than I thought. Ah Yong and Ah Joo's relationship got more interesting towards the middle, they were freak'n cute! This lakorn made me cry...Ah Joo...Ah Yong...the parents...the music...*sniff, sniff*... pretty heartbreaking. Never should a parent favor one child over the other, and never make your parents shed a tear...it's a sin. Overall I like this lakorn...I LOVE Duangjai! She's got the sweetest voice, she's beautiful and she's amazing! She has officially become one of my favorite actresses! The whole cast was great...although I had a hard time with the actor who played Ah Long (I liked his character, but I don't really like his acting). A great family lakorn with a great meaning!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Glad that you like it. :D How about the ending? Was it sweet like I said? I'm afraid it's not lol
Oh boy, it was sweet! I loved it! I like how they ended it too, how he got what he earned...I really adore this lakorn.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Glad you liked it :D
I can always rewatch this lakorn...<3
A great family lakorn.. with good morals..

feilunhai-lover

sarNie Egg
I feel old while re-watching this lakorn. Re-watching this lakorn remind me of those days in middle school where I watched dramas and lakorn all day without worries. lol... After about 10 years, I re-watched this lakorn after being able to find the english subtitles. I still love this family lakorn. I enjoy the interaction/acting of Aum and Aff, the storyline, and the lessons in this lakorn. I wish for Aum and Aff to do another lakorn together again. I miss seeing the two in a lakorn. ^_^ btw SHOUT OUT TO wishboniko for the subtitles!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Rewatching Jam Leuy Rak has launched an Aum and Aff marathon for me. I found it really nice to come back to this lakorn after more than a decade since I last watched it. I was a teen when I first watched this and I find that now I appreciate the nuances more as an adult.

This is a REALLY good TV Scene lakorn. I don't say that lightly either because I really disdain their work. A lot of their lakorns have left a bad taste in my mouth. TV Scene lakorns have a tendency to be either way too moralistic or becoming nonsense after a while.

I like a good family drama and Botan Gleep Sudtai had a whole lot of family drama. I enjoyed the the way things played out for Ah Joo and Ah Yong's family. Ah Joo's father was a bad father, but he wasn't evil or anything. The way he babied his two elder sons and lashed out at Ah Joo was so ridiculous to the point of it being in a way humorous at times. Believe it or not there are parents out there in real life that baby their kids so much that it ruins them much like Ah Jo and Ah Jiew. You really have to appreciate Aum's acting, he plays his characters very differently. He embodies his characters so well that you believe that he is actually Ah Joo. Ah Joo is one of my favourite roles that Aum has played. Ah Joo is such a sweetheart; he is humble, kind, and unselfish. You really want to give the poor guy a hug. He loves his dad so much no matter how much he is mentally abusing him. He has really good chemistry with Ah Ning too, I remember they were also a good father-son duo is Sood Ruk Sood Duang Jai too. I love Ah Yong's family too. Her dad has such different relationships with his three daughters but he's also a really good dad. Sure he makes some mistakes but he's always there for them. His fights with Ah Nan and Ah Yong are usually quite entertaining.

The romance here is probably the most light hearted and least intense out of all of Aum and Aff's lakorns together but I enjoyed it nonetheless. It was a cute and innocent love story. Sure the leads don't spent that much time together but the family dynamics keep you interested and you forget about the lack of scenes with the leads together. The bickering was funny and Aff's portrayal of the tomboy Ah Yong was cute. Surprisingly Aff pulls it off well and she tried her best to really go with it. The scenes where Ah Yong gets all shy and flustered around Ah Joo is so cute. The chemistry between Aum and Aff really makes the lakorn. Put a boring pairing with no chemistry and this lakorn would fall apart.

There aren't a lot of TV Scene lakorns that are very good out there but Botan Gleep Sudtai makes it to the top of the list of best TV Scene lakorns. Roy Marn is a close second and Look Tard is third. I remember Johng Kol Khing Tian being good too. Nothing recent from them is good though.