Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
thanks for sharing!

i guess he is just remembering what ah yong said; she likes guys who are not flirtatious... :wub:

but many time girls doesnt really mean what she said...haahheheh... ;)

Yes Ah Yong did say she didn't like guys who are players...who fool around a lot with different women...there's nothing wrong with being flirtatious with the love of your life...Ah Joo is just a gentleman...he does flirt with her like in that one scene when Ah Yong changed different jobs at the hotel...and she was thanking him for helping her...and she mentioned that Ah Joo pouts like a girl "Kee Gon" I don't know how to say it in English...and Ah Joo retorts back and asks if Ah Yong was like that too and Ah Joo's brother saw them together.... that scene was super extra cute. :wub: :kiss:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Wow I own this page....hehehe....anyway I forgot to mention that I fell for Pong's lies too... I really thought he was trying to make an effort to become a faithful husband to Ah La....but that bastard lied to her and he had the balls to go and lie and meet with his gay lover again...you know what really bugs me more about Ah La's and Pong's couple is that the guy is cheating on her rather than the fact that he is gay...I mean come on you stupid, filthy, lying, cheating son of a b%tch...at least have the balls to come out and say that you can't give up your stupid lover... <_< :angry: :angry: :angry:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. im so busy i havent caught up with this lakorn... im baredly startin ep 7... T_T.. omg.. so sad.. T_T.. argh damn sons..

T_T.. ahhhhhhh poor oh..... T_T.. of course anyone will think like that.. who wouldn't ...

i love ateam scenes kekeke.. >_<

i gotta say tui is handsome.. ^_^ .. hehehe..

ok .. gotta power watch now lol.. >_<...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhh aniwaise i just wanna say.. up the damn bros n father's asses damn it.. argh... >_< im so pissed..

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... omg......... that was disturbin.. even though it was just the preview 4 ep 7.. >_<. .. omg..

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
BGST Ratreesamoson this Wednesday at 23:00 (11:00PM). I have been waiting for this! :yahoo:
WOW,it's cool!!How long it will be?Is anybody going to do the eng sub for it?I can't understand Thai totally but really love BGST and Ateam so much!!!!Each week I watched it on Maxnett and waited for Wishbone's eng sub for re-watch.Right now, Ateam's scene is becoming more and more.They are in Ah Joo's house now, really wish something will be happened then.LOL. At least a hug pleeeeeeeeease!!

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x754r5_bgst-mv_music

BGST MV

I made it ^_^

enjoy and give me some sights
I LOVE IT! THANK YOU FOR SHARING! :clap: All the Ateam scenes and the song is perfect!

WOW,it's cool!!How long it will be?Is anybody going to do the eng sub for it?I can't understand Thai totally but really love BGST and Ateam so much!!!!Each week I watched it on Maxnett and waited for Wishbone's eng sub for re-watch.Right now, Ateam's scene is becoming more and more.They are in Ah Joo's house now, really wish something will be happened then.LOL. At least a hug pleeeeeeeeease!!
I think its going to be about an hour. U can check a preview of it at this website: www.polyplus.co.th

neena

sarNie Adult
i just finished watching today's episode live...its good!!!!! more ah joo and ah yong moments...i have to admit, aum acts very girly sometimes....lol...can't wait for the next episode and the ratree show.

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Man, BGS might have started out slow but it sure has gained steam...next episode looks awesome. It looks like everyone is going to find out about Umm going undercover for a story....and Aff/Yong is not going to be happy. But before the shit hits the fan, it looks like they will almost have a kiss ...swoon :). Also looks like the relative calm in beteen Ah Joo/Umm and his dad is going to be over.

Highlights of this episode:

- the very end, Ah Joo waits to give Yong a ride and she pretends to not take it but eventually gives in. Then he plays a trick on her by speeding up so she can't get on. She pouts but then grabs hold of him good so he can't do it again. I loved this part cuz it summarizes their whole relationship - playful but sweet, Ah joo will always understand that under the childish, immature side of Yong is a beautiful, caring woman.....ok, enough mush.

- when yong visited her dad but hid under his bed so that she could keep her pride and no one would find out but Ah Joo comes in, trapping her under the bed so that she could hear how sad hr dad is without her. Ah Joo lets the dad know Ah Yong is hiding under the bed but still lets her keep the pretense of no one knowing to save her pride.

-Yong saves Ah Joo's dad from a snake bite and he starts to look at her fondly. Then he advices her to go visit/make up with her dad and she confesses how it hurts when parents don't love all their children equally. They kinda of teach each other...very sweet future father in law/daughter in law relationship

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
Man, BGS might have started out slow but it sure has gained steam...next episode looks awesome. It looks like everyone is going to find out about Umm going undercover for a story....and Aff/Yong is not going to be happy. But before the shit hits the fan, it looks like they will almost have a kiss ...swoon :). Also looks like the relative calm in beteen Ah Joo/Umm and his dad is going to be over.

Highlights of this episode:

- the very end, Ah Joo waits to give Yong a ride and she pretends to not take it but eventually gives in. Then he plays a trick on her by speeding up so she can't get on. She pouts but then grabs hold of him good so he can't do it again. I loved this part cuz it summarizes their whole relationship - playful but sweet, Ah joo will always understand that under the childish, immature side of Yong is a beautiful, caring woman.....ok, enough mush.

- when yong visited her dad but hid under his bed so that she could keep her pride and no one would find out but Ah Joo comes in, trapping her under the bed so that she could hear how sad hr dad is without her. Ah Joo lets the dad know Ah Yong is hiding under the bed but still lets her keep the pretense of no one knowing to save her pride.

-Yong saves Ah Joo's dad from a snake bite and he starts to look at her fondly. Then he advices her to go visit/make up with her dad and she confesses how it hurts when parents don't love all their children equally. They kinda of teach each other...very sweet future father in law/daughter in law relationship

OMG!!!!almost have a kiss!!!!!
great
I want to see!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 11 looks so good. Joo and Yong peck mouth to mouth. Ahhhh!!!! I can't wait, it looks so sad. I was crying just watching the preview of the next episode.

I like episode 7. Ah-joo planned everything ahahahahaha, I bet he wanted her to meet his parent. It's like he's saying "Mom, Dad, I don't know it yet but this is the woman I'm going to marry. I hope you like her." ahahahahaha! It is such an irony. LMAO

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
I just love love love the look on AH Joo's face when he talks to Yong- it's playful and flirty. And to me- it's sexy!!!

The next episode is going to be a good one- but does it really have to be 6 days away???? Can't wait for the KISS! (Eventhough it's only an almost kiss..) :kiss:

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
What makes me so mad is the storyline between Ah Laa and Hia Peng. Does anyone know if there will be a happy ending for this girl? I feel so horrible that she has to go through all this by herself because her family has pretty much left her out of the loop with everything. There is a light at the end of the tunnel for La right?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol well yimwaan i shared this a few posts back but this is La's ending according the summary but of course its subjected to be changed but highly unlikely

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK MAJOR SPOILER!

Hia Peng gives up his family business and goes out of the country to live with the man he loves and Dala stays with his family and help them take care of their family business as Peng has abandoned it ...

Nan and Lhong gets married and continues to carry on the Chinese Opera

Tanyong abandons her dream to become a mechanic and becomes a good daughter in law and help her in laws run their restaurant

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Tina!!

I've been neglecting this forum lately because of a crazy work schedule so I haven't been keeping up with the updates!

Can all that really happen in 4 episodes???? Can it really be ending so soon?

cecilia

Staff member
^i hate the fact that he reconcile with her to save face and continue to see his lover. it's a very sad story. Imagine, dala find out the truth later -- 2X .. she will be scared for life. :cried:

ATEAM are so cute today ^^

btw. LOVEAFF .. the MV is AMAZINGLY GOOD .. love JAY AND ATEAM !!! thanks for sharing the mv with us :wub:

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Seriously- I am so upset with TAh's character that I don't think I can watch him in any other lakorn for a while. Me and my mom saw a picture of him in a magazine and we both slapped it closed cause we were so mad from watching the previews. ** I think we get too "in" to our lakorns!