Awayjee See Chompoo (No Problem)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The story sounds cute. pra aek is much older than nang aek. he's like her parents age,her parent's friend. she call him uncle(Na). beginning she love him like an uncle but as she grow older her feelings change to loving him like a woman that loves a man. she's really attach to him. Por play as an older man again like the time he play in Jao Sao Ban Rai. it's a romantic kokik style la korn which i love to watch. Yeah i like Por from Mafia Tee Ruk too. he was such a nice guy in there. Ja looks cute. she said nang aek character in this la korn match her real personality, i will wait to see this la korn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
why do they like to put por in an older man role where his characters age is so far apart from n'ek. but then i forgot that he is near his 30s now. isnt he also playin' an older man in "sanaha montra"

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
More info on Por's character. Before Ja's mom died she ask Por to take care of Ja so he's her guardian. There is a mystery of Ja's mom death which may involve Ja's dad who wanted the will which is suppose to be Ja. So her mom want Ja and Por to get marry so he can protect her till she reach the age that she can take care of her own will. Por character is suppose to be an older man so he has to wore a mustache in here so it will make him look older. It's a drama style la korn. Yeah tinah Por is nearly 30 already so it's not so far away from his real age but i don't like the idea he has to wore a fake mustache in here though, they shouldn't make him wear it,it will just make him look weird. The story sounds interesting. So Por and Ja will always be together since he has to take care of her since she's young to when she gets older. Pra aek and nang aek relationship sounds sweet and warming. i like it. it will be a cute la korn.

sarN

sarNie Granny
how much older ?? 20 - 25 years old ? :wacko:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^you mean from the lakorn?..i bet n'ek is gonna be in her early 20s and pors in his 30s. well, that is near their real age anyway

pyh

sarNie Elites
Nothing against Ja but I don't really think she's the n'ek type. She's still young so hopefully she'll become prettier. I just don't think she that pretty to be n'ek. She's good in her sweet and passive roles but she needs a lot more experience. I will probably watch it for Por since I like him alot.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
yay! i can't wait to watch another one of Ja's lakorn. I really liked her in her lakorn with Pip. She's not bad for a new actress.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
aww...ja is soo cute...she's soo pretty pairing up with por....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
More info on Por's character. Before Ja's mom died she ask Por to take care of Ja so he's her guardian. There is a mystery of Ja's mom death which may involve Ja's dad who wanted the will which is suppose to be Ja. So her mom want Ja and Por to get marry so he can protect her till she reach the age that she can take care of her own will. Por character is suppose to be an older man so he has to wore a mustache in here so it will make him look older. It's a drama style la korn. Yeah tinah Por is nearly 30 already so it's not so far away from his real age but i don't like the idea he has to wore a fake mustache in here though, they shouldn't make him wear it,it will just make him look weird. The story sounds interesting. So Por and Ja will always be together since he has to take care of her since she's young to when she gets older. Pra aek and nang aek relationship sounds sweet and warming. i like it. it will be a cute la korn.
LMAO he's gon wear a fake mustache? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO y can't they let him grow out his own lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LMAO he's gon wear a fake mustache? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO y can't they let him grow out his own lol
Wow thats interesting with that plot summary. Oh fake mastach that will be funny. This will be a cute odd couple. Oh thats good that they chose Por for the P'ek cos the N'ek is very young and she need to have someone older to look after and take care of the N'ek.