Awayjee See Chompoo (No Problem)

kermint

sarNie Adult
this lakorn sounds very drama but love it drama lakorn. Por and Ja are look cute together too. just can't wait to see...

yeah, this will be on air next round.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
tinah thanks for pictures. aw so cute. Por+Ja look so cute together. it does look like a sweet lovey dovey mix with drama la korn. will be interesting. i like this kind of story.

sunisa

the teaser looks good.i can't wait till it air.they all look good.i love both Por and Ja.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I'm excited about this lakorn now that I see the preview because reading the summary it sound like her other lakorn with Pip. Ja is soo cute!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ja, I don't like her nor so I like her, she is neutral to me but I will still watch it. I see Nampeung is going to be in here too, right.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read the summary. so interesting! sound romantic and dramatic. here's a brief summary:
nang aek's mom put nang aek into the care of pra aek by telling pra aek to marry nang aek because it's the only way pra aek can protect nang aek from her dad who wants the orange garden land. nang aek was just in 11th grade when she was marry to pra aek which was a secret. pra aek and nang aek relationship develop as she gets older. they don't realize it and don't admit it because he's her guardian like an uncle and she's young. he's much older than her. around her dad's age. then in college she met a guy(play by nut) who was in love with her, their relationship grow close. and pra aek know she is in love with the guy, therefore he became strict to her and that made them get in an arguement. then when pra aek open a company this girl( i think nampeung) came into his life ,their relationship develop fast which made nang aek secretly angry but she can't show her feelings. pra aek is planning to built a house for newly weds. nang aek misunderstood think he will built it for him and his girl friend after they are marry. but really pra aek is builting the house for nang aek and her boyfriend after they are marry. on nang aek's graduation her boyfriend ask he to marry. she accept. but she and pra aek was not happy about it. she and her boyfriend got engage. then pra aek tell her boyfriend and her boyfriend's parents about him and nang aek real relationship, that they are marry( probaby sign a marriage license) the guy and his parents can't accept it. nang aek was so mad at pra aek that she break up their relationship and they got divorce. then the resort was open and a customer want to rent the home( for the newly weds (the home that pra aek built for her) but she won't allow it, so she went to ask for the room back but turn out the customer was pra aek. he confess to her that the pass 4 years he has to take responsibility which is her. it's like he's in the abyss of hell(Awayjee) but he is happy to be in it because it's a pink hell(Awayjee see chompoo) for him.

aw sound sweet. now i understand what the title of the la korn means. i can't wait to see it. i like this kind of story. pra aek is older than nang aek. they are always together. he take care of her since she was young till she was older. their relationship beginning was love like an uncle and a niece. but the more they got closer it became more like a man and a woman in love. they are bonded. sound warming and cute.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Oh yes! only 4 more days before it airs...
gawd at first i wasnt sure if this was pitta pitta...from Mafria Tee Ruk..
But then I saw the trailer...It is her right?
OMOGO I super love her! Go PITTA! YAY

pze

sarNie Adult
aww...sounds like its gonna be cute....cant wait to watch it....btw did anyone catch this this morning....

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i don't like ja =( but maybe i'll watch it for por & nat :]

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I hate Ja's hair its so bugging the hell out of me.
I can't wait to watch this. I'm not sure of the storyline, I guess its okay.
Ja and Por look sweet together. I'm DLing episode 1 right now.

kouvang

sarNie Egg
I like this kind of stories where the guy is older than the girl but man there are too many greedy people in this lakorn. Almost everyone wants ja's money. Au's first bad role that I see him in. I wonder what are the other who are also living in the lai feels about the ja's money.

The people that wants Ja's money:

Au-The dad, I can't believe that there Dad that can be this greedy.
Ja's grandpa from her mother's side-I know that he is worry for ja but when i think about it, I think he wants to be the one that is in control of the money for ja.
Ja's granda(Au's Dad)-his own granddaughter's money, no matter how much you need money, this is your own seed, the only linkage family that will be left behind when you are gone.
Ja's aunt-I know that she wants a dip in ja's money but she is kind of distant.
so far..these are all the greedy people I get from part one.

I just feel like everyone should work hard to make sure that Ja will have a good life because she is the only one that will be left to represent all of these people's family.

max

sarNie Elites
I want to see this lakorn because Por is in it, but there is something about Ja that I do not like...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just finish watching first episode. so sad the part her mom die. i like the theme duet version song. and the guy version of the same song too that was turn on the part she put a scraf on for him too.very sweet nice song. sad too. i love it. makes my eyes watery. heheh. Por and Ja are very cute. their relationship is very sweet and cute. but kinda gross though that he raise her since she was a baby and now they are marry. even though he's not her real uncle but still kinda gross. heheh. can't wait to see the next episode. i haven't watch this kind of la korn in a long time. i like it. i like Por. his acting is good. i'm happy they chose him to play this role. Nut's acting still needs to improve more. he's not old enough to play this part and his face looks too young to play as an uncle too. Por is the right choice. Ja's hair cut is cute, it make her look younger because she's suppose to play as a young girl, so i guess that's why she did her hair like this. even though Por has a lot of la korn but at least he didn't play with the same actress in here. i'm tire of him pairing up with Pat. but with other actress i don't mind.