Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Today's episode just made me hate Rong x100. At first when she came into the mansion, I was rooting for her; wanting her to take what's rightfully hers... but now, she became a demon. How can she look Khampaeng in the face and then push her off a high bridge like that???!! She says to herself.. "if you are my mother then I'm finished..." So pretty much she didn't care if Khampaeng was really her mother, just as long as she got Rangsee's will? It's not even about revenge against Rawee anymore, because now she is going after Rangsee. She is planning on killing the one person that was compassionate towards her. I feel so disgusted with Rong that I want to puke. This totally getting out of hand. I'm shaking my head everytime she comes up with some evil scheme. I was about to scream at the top of my lungs if that bitch had a hold of Rangsee's DNA test results. Cause come'on, it's a big ass hospital.. how the hell one person is going to destroy test results! But good thing she wasn't able to get to them, cause if she did.. I swear.. I won't watch this crap anymore!! Ughh.. I'm so being forced to just stop watching, but yet again... I have hopes that at leat once, just once that Rong will be tamed!!!!

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Damnnn Aom is tooo cruel & evil! Goshh, She went over the lineee for me! I didn't think she'd get this evil but as more episodes by she gets superr evil! >.<

RangRong can't turn back now after all of the stuff she did. RangRong and Rawee have inflated egos so someone is bond to win. All this time, RangRong thought she was Rangsee's biological child and to find out that she is not, it would have been very devastating. Furthermore, RangRong finds out that SaengLa is not her real mother. Imagine how shock you would have felt if someone you thought was your mom turns out not to be. Then add in that you're not going to inherit the company, the mansion, and the wealth. Poor--->Rich---->to Poor again. :huh:

RangRong thought she had everything and for it to come crashing down would be hard to swallow especially against someone like Rawee. Now, I am not saying that her actions in this lakorn is acceptable. It is very unacceptable. But when people become desperate, they are bond to do two things: give up or fight to the death. It is like corning a snake. You have no where to go. RangRong was going to escape during the night but Rangsee caught her so she couldn't escape or now she must fight to the death.

Rawee could have made it easy for RangRong too. Rawee could have offer RangRong some compensation for her to leave on her own and without having no penalty but she chose to get entangle with RangRong on various issues. Look, she knew that RangRong was not SaengLa's biological child but RangRong did not know that she was not SaengLa's child until a couple episodes ago.

This is another psychological point from me.

Tina, most lakorns are unrealistic and are full of hyperbole. You'll never know unless you walk a thousand miles in someone's shoes. And you have to understand, we are all different. Unique in a certain way. Some of us can handle a good amount of stress while some of us can get overwhelm easily.

lady0fdarkness

Rawee could have made it easy for RangRong too. Rawee could have offer RangRong some compensation for her to leave on her own and without having no penalty but she chose to get entangle with RangRong on various issues. Look, she knew that RangRong was not SaengLa's biological child but RangRong did not know that she was not SaengLa's child until a couple episodes ago.
Rawee did offer just that... it was at the river bank when Rong was holding the documents that tells Saeng La's blood type. She offered Rong compensation and no penalties, but instead of accepting it, Rong teared up the papers and threw it into the river.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i havent watched dis lakorn since the beginning episodes haha and i juz saw episode 22, and geeez, aom is such a badass! -_- i think imma juz wait to see da end hahah :p aom is beyond evil now.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Tina, most lakorns are unrealistic and are full of hyperbole. You'll never know unless you walk a thousand miles in someone's shoes. And you have to understand, we are all different. Unique in a certain way. Some of us can handle a good amount of stress while some of us can get overwhelm easily.

Yeah I understand that people are different and they react and take in situations differently, I guess what I was trying to say exactly was that if I were in Saeng La's shoes I would be way much stronger than she was. I definitely would have kicked Rawee's arse for trying to make me get an abortion lol. Then I probably would have went and shanked Rangsee haha. That is probably the one reason I don't feel sorry for Saeng La because I can't see myself in her shoes. I guess it's hard to understand where I'm going because I'm really stubborn LOL. If I believe something then it's hard to change it. Although I do realize that we are all diverse and unique it's just hard for me to feel sorry for Saeng La...like My mom will always defend Saeng La lol with the same reasons that you are explaining why she would do what she did and turn out the way she did and we'd always get into this heated debate because like my mother I'm stubborn and refuse to accept someone else's point of view as my own. However, I do understand why people would feel certain ways towards her situation because some are just more acceptable whilst I'm more stubborn...

Lome, Do what I do -.-" just smile and pretend it doesn't piss you off LOL lakorns are lakorns woman the will always affect are emotions somehow LLOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
RangRong thought she had everything and for it to come crashing down would be hard to swallow especially against someone like Rawee. Now, I am not saying that her actions in this lakorn are acceptable. It is very unacceptable. But when people become desperate, they are bond to do two things: give up or fight to the death. It is like corning a snake. You have nowhere to go. RangRong was going to escape during the night but Rangsee caught her so she couldn't escape or now she must fight to the death.
CTR we are soul mates lol I have to certainly agree.

She did but certainly not in a nice way. Parn she gets on my nerve more than Rong. She didn’t even try to be nice. All she wanted was to prove she had killed the real heir. I would rather have Rong take the wealth, which accordingly is not hers than have Parn take it. Okay you know what, Rangsee is just better off donating all his money to the needy to pay for Parn, Sanglaa and his sins. Leave Rong alone so she can come back to her senses. She is fighting to the death.

You'll never know unless you walk a thousand miles in someone's shoes. And you have to understand; we are all different, unique in a certain way. Some of us can handle a good amount of stress while some of us can get overwhelm easily.
Been here and there. I don’t normally give advice to others… I haven’t been in their shoes and if I had been through it, people are at different level in how they handle it.

Rawee did offer just that... it was at the riverbank when Rong was holding the documents that tells Saeng La's blood type. She offered Rong compensation and no penalties, but instead of accepting it, Rong teared up the papers and threw it into the river.
But it was like a slap in the face, hearing it from Parn- her so-call-mother’s enemy. She wasn’t sincere when she said it. It was like “bitch your not the real heir, let me give you some money so you can fuck away.” Excuse me for my foul language lol. So I think I believe Rong is not after the wealth. Parn provoked her to become the devil… everything ties back to the start of the fire- PARN! Even if Rangsee did impregnated Sanglaa. But then again, if Parn just had a little heart in her, I would have side with her.

I guess I am like Rong, fighting to the death even knowing that she committed a lot of sins herself.

Okay I haven’t seen this week episode at all, I will watch all at once this coming weekend so that I don’t have to wait over the weekend for the new episodes.

nunoi

sarNie Egg
Knowing the summaries of this week's episodes, I can't watch them. I am in denial so this is what I dream. These episodes after Rangrong's suicide attempt are not really happening. She is in "coma" so all these evil actions are just in her dream/ nightmare. She will wake up to the truth, whatever that is.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
nunoi it will be completely funny if it's true lol because exact does that sometimes LOL turn bad events into dreams -.-" like in that series with noosaba, fluke, pang, pin and etc naree samorsorn I think lol and roy adeed hang ruk

lady0fdarkness

If it turns out that its all Rong's dream, then I'll be pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause that's so misleading and wrong, an easy way to fix the script without justifying anything.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
okay, today's episode was OMG. Rangrong has gone crazy, but when you're desperate, you do whatever you have to do. I'm happy that Rawee came in time to save Rangsee. I'm going to say this so many times, but if Rawee is willing to do all of this and go to great lengths to do all of it, why couldn't she just accept Rangrong before it turned all crazy, but of course it wouldn't be a lakorn then. LOL I'm so happy to see Neung beat up that other guy. heehee, finally not just talk, but action. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode, Rangrong and Neung hopefully^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
If it turns out that its all Rong's dream, then I'll be pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause that's so misleading and wrong, an easy way to fix the script without justifying anything.
Ahahaha they probably heard our complaints but that is in no way to fix things. They need new writers!!!

okay, today's episode was OMG. Rangrong has gone crazy, but when you're desperate, you do whatever you have to do. I'm happy that Rawee came in time to save Rangsee. I'm going to say this so many times, but if Rawee is willing to do all of this and go to great lengths to do all of it, why couldn't she just accept Rangrong before it turned all crazy, but of course it wouldn't be a lakorn then. LOL I'm so happy to see Neung beat up that other guy. heehee, finally not just talk, but action. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode, Rangrong and Neung hopefully^^
That is why I can't seem to like Parn so I keep siding with Rong. Yeah I know she is extreme but I can't seem to like Parn's action.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
one word, or noise:

aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Ahahaha they probably heard our complaints but that is in no way to fix things. They need new writers!!!

That is why I can't seem to like Parn so I keep siding with Rong. Yeah I know she is extreme but I can't seem to like Parn's action.
I know what you mean Fun. No matter how crazy RangRong's actions are, I end up siding with her still lol.
There was one point when I was watching today's episode and thought maybe if Rangsee died, Rawee would finally get it.
It's like at first they made it seem like Rong was the n'ek and Rawee was the n'rai, but now they twisted it making Rawee be a nice and good person, while Rong is mean and wants to hurt everyone. :(

one word, or noise:

aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL I felt the same way. ^^

jamieguo

sarNie Egg

I think most people would want to side with Rangrong, at least at the beginning, for a number of different reasons. Aom Piyada is a popular actress.
The character she play has real reasons for being upset and wanting revenge on her father.

1. Rangrong was born to crappy parents, had to eke out a survival based on her own skills. Her mom's a drunk, her dad's abandoned her.
2. The behavior of others, such as Baan and Rawee lead Rangrong to conclude that they are not willing to grant her the rights she should have as her (supposed) father's only real heir. Thus, Rangrong knows she has to fight for what should be hers.
3. Like others here, I like Neung and want them to be a real couple. Of course, they would work much better as a couple if she wasn't a murdering b*tch.
4. I like stories that tell about people improving their lives and becoming better people, rather than just showing a downward spiral. Thus, I'm still hopeful that somehow this story will improve, and Rangrong isn't really an unrelenting murderess.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am not siding with Rong because Aom plays it. To be honest she is doing a super job at protraying evil. I can't side with Parn because of the way she acts. I can't even try to like Parn. She is just too full of herself!

CTR

The Realist guy here period
I guess it will end with RangRong killing Rangsee and the inheritance will go to Rawee and Neung. Looks like there will be no happy ending. So RangRong will either go to jail or commit suicide to escape her deeds. So the person who forced another to get an abortion with threats will get part of the inheritance. Wow, so if you do those kind of actions, your reward is a huge inheritance. What a wonder world we live in? <_< -_- If it's anyone that deserves the money, it is Neung alone.

So it looks like it will end unhappily ever after. :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Isn't there a few episodes left? Lol maybe Rawee will get what's coming to her or maybe she will give up the inheritance.. I think if Rangsee died she will learn and turn another hand -.-" because I'm sure that Rawee loves Rangsee quite a bit