Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. didn't it have him/her in a blanket like an infant, this just makes me wonder how can Neung be the stolen kid .. and didn't Nok adopt him properly too?

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
It seems that Neung is that crazy lady's son. Nok probably stole her baby at the temple.
I guess there is that possibility because not much is mentioned about Neung's background- I can't wait to find out if her child is really a boy or a girl. I don't think Rang Rong is actually her daughter because I think that the writers are hinting TOO obviously at that..

I wonder who Rang Rong really is- remember the fortune teller back in episode 1 and how he told Kun Rungsi that Suriyatip (or however you spell it) will end because of an old sin- if I understood it right, it could mean that 1) Sangla's did get an abortion and what Rang Rong is doing now is payment for what both Barnawee and Kun Rungsi did to her and so Kun Rungsi's death would end the bloodline or 2) Rang Rong is really their daughter and from her revenge (put into motion by Kun Rungsi's action) will eventually bring a tragic end for her and so ending the bloodline- well both are just theories.

That sucks that this lakorn isn't doing too well in ratings- I really liked this lakorn and Aom's new role.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Regarding the crazy lady, does she have a son or a daughter? Just like mentioned, didn't Nok adopt Neung the legal way and when she brought him home, wasn't he already big, not like an adult but maybe 7 or 8 years and not an infant. When she brought Neung, didn't fang just have her baby or something happen? I don't think that Nok is going to steal the baby because she's a rich person, she would have wanted a good bloodline kid to take after her and her husband's name and not just stealing anybody's kid. Besides Nok isn't playing the instructment, doesn't Fang play the instructment like the one who stole the crazy lady's baby?

This lakorn makes me guessing which kid belongs to who and what really happens.
I can't take this lakorn anymore, Aom is just too mean and not her usual character. I feel sorry for Nok, the dad and Neung but I hate Aom's character very much. As mush as I am an Aom fan, I happen to skip most of her scene.

I would love to read spoilers if anybody can post. I can't wait to see what will happen at the end. I hope the ending doesn't hurt Nok and Neung a lot because I really feel for them. I also hope that Neung will not forgive Aom easily since she's making his life harder and treating his adoptive mom like that, gosh, so mean.

Anyways, just my opinion.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i think that the crazy lady's child is a girl because everything that has to do with her reaction ties to a female. small example is the doll, and her immediate reaction to every time she sees a female...such as rang rong. haha i hope what i said made sense.

also, neung was still a baby when parn brought him home...maybe like 7 months...he looked like it.

cicicat

sarNie Egg
Though aom is so mean here, I still love this lakorn. I hope that aom is the real daughter and have a happy ending, but...someone told me that aom will die in the end...well, I hope not.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
okay so Rangsee knows now that Rawee tried to abort his heir, and he hates her thinks she's horrible. So what about him? Isn't he horrible for cheating on two women and impregnanting the other and pretty much forgot about her? And for the fake RangRong, she knows damn well se isn't his daughter, but still continues to cause chaos. So the only motive she's got left is going after the fortune. I hope the lakorn takes a turn where it will make me feel sorry for RangRong cause right about now, I hate her guts!!!!! I love strong nang'aek, but hell... this nang'aek is worst than Lela from Sawan Bieng who won my most hated nang'lai, but after watching RangRong, I think she will win this title next.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG I hate Rangrong!!! I hate her!!! I can't stand her any more, but shit Aom is so good at it too!!! I don't think I want to watch today episode. Yesterday pissed me off. I am in denial. I hope some miracle comes along that Rangrong is really Rangsee child. Erg!!! It does seem like this is going to have a tragic ending. I am still hating on Parnrawee thoug- too late for the truth. But you know what so funny. Bee and Nok looks nothing alike except that they are both tall. Nok doesn't have that evilness like Bee does.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
okay so Rangsee knows now that Rawee tried to abort his heir, and he hates her thinks she's horrible. So what about him? Isn't he horrible for cheating on two women and impregnanting the other and pretty much forgot about her? And for the fake RangRong, she knows damn well se isn't his daughter, but still continues to cause chaos. So the only motive she's got left is going after the fortune. I hope the lakorn takes a turn where it will make me feel sorry for RangRong cause right about now, I hate her guts!!!!! I love strong nang'aek, but hell... this nang'aek is worst than Lela from Sawan Bieng who won my most hated nang'lai, but after watching RangRong, I think she will win this title next.

He didn't cheat on Sanglaa or Rawee. He met Sanglaa first where Sanglaa was performing. Rangsee gave her a ring and he really loved her. However, he was forced (by the elders) to marry Rawee because there are of equal status. Rangsee has learned to tolerate and to love Rawee throughout the years. However, Rangsee's heart will always be with Sanglaa the one he love. She was his first true love.

Had Rangsee knew that Sanglaa was with his child, he would have done his best to take care of her or else divorce Rawee to with Sanglaa. However, he did not get that chance to do it because Rawee threw Sanglaa's letter away and the main servant lady was at fault as well. He helped Rawee cover up everything instead of telling her boss the truth. What kind of servant hide things away from their master? Sanglaa did not contact Rangsee again because she fear that Rawee will kill her.

You can see that Rangsee loves his daughter (even though she might not be). That means his heart was always with Sanglaa. He wasn't irresponsibility for all that had happened. How can he if Rawee cover everything up. That's why he was so upset with Rawee yesterday because she lied to him and deceived him all these years. He had someone before she came along. She had no right to kill a child or attempt to kill a child because morally it is still wrong even if you're mad. Imagine if all of us were mad and acted like that.

fun

Expired Sarnie
He didn't cheat on Sanglaa or Rawee. He met Sanglaa first where Sanglaa was performing. Rangsee gave her a ring and he really loved her. However, he was forced (by the elders) to marry Rawee because there are of equal status. Rangsee has learned to tolerate and to love Rawee throughout the years. However, Rangsee's heart will always be with Sanglaa the one he love. She was his first true love.

Had Rangsee knew that Sanglaa was with his child, he would have done his best to take care of her or else divorce Rawee to with Sanglaa. However, he did not get that chance to do it because Rawee threw Sanglaa's letter away and the main servant lady was at fault as well. He helped Rawee cover up everything instead of telling her boss the truth. What kind of servant hide things away from their master? Sanglaa did not contact Rangsee again because she fear that Rawee will kill her.

You can see that Rangsee loves his daughter (even though she might not be). That means his heart was always with Sanglaa. He wasn't irresponsibility for all that had happened. How can he if Rawee cover everything up. That's why he was so upset with Rawee yesterday because she lied to him and deceived him all these years. He had someone before she came along. She had no right to kill a child or attempt to kill a child because morally it is still wrong even if you're mad. Imagine if all of us were mad and acted like that.
Yeah we got to remember that Parn was the start of the fire. What I don't get, she is now protray as a goody woman. What was so hard for Parn to share the wealth with Rangrong. Yeah Rangsee committed adultery (somewhat he didn't... isn't at that time he was still engage only???) He did not love Parn. Like CTR mentioned he gradually learnt to love Parn because she did not leave his side. She is selfish herself, she has no right to make the decision to abort the child. Whatever the reason is... it points back to Parn. You got to understand that rangrong even though she knows from Parn that she is not Sanglaa or Rangsee child, she cannot accept it. She loves her mom, believing that she [Sanglaa] didn't deceive her. But jeesh, I hate Rangong at the moment. I will watch today episode tonight. I am glad there is MKKW, I watch ACD first then MKKW. I don't want to be grumpy going to bed. lol

CTR

The Realist guy here period
In today's episode, Rangsee did not get a divorce at the court with Rawee because the Judge said he should reconsider due to the fact that they still love each other. And at the end, RongRang and Rawee was fighting each other in the office. Not much happening.

Next episode shows Rawee and the lawyer guy investigating Sanglaa and who she was. This whole thing make it seems like Sanglaa was the only one who was bad but Rawee is shown as a good person. If you made someone get an abortion because you were jealous does not make you a good person. Not only that, you try to cover it up.

With what they are showing up right now, it shows that RongRang is not Rangsee and Sanglaa daughter but that crazy lady's daughter after Sanglaa stole her at the temple. This is the assumption if they don't add a twist to this. It would make this lakorn great if there are more twists to this because it would be better and more satisfying.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks CTR!!! I think I might pass today's episode then. Seems like they are dragging this a little. Yeah now they show Parn so angelic kind of pisses me off. I seen the fight between Rangrong and Parnrawee. I was like nah Rangrong you just gonna let her pound you like that. It was wrong of her to hit Rangrong even though Rangrong kind of deserve it. She is a freaking adult... what a role model lol...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i thought today's was okay. i'm really waiting for what neung will do, is he just going to just stand there and have all of this happen. i kind of want more scenes between him and rangrong.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Regradless of what everyone thinks, Rangrong is the EVIL one for me. She deserved everything bad that happened and will happen to her. She's digging her own death hole. It's true that Parn did some bad things in the past but at least she realized and wasn't as selfish as Rangrong. At least Parn still have some love for Rangsit, her, son, and the lawyer. Whether she loves Rangsit or not, she did took care and work to feed Rangsit all these years. No one would want to stay with a disable husband especially with the lawyer by her side who is so much better than Rangsit. Rangsit doesn't even deserved to be with Parn. I feel like he only married her so she care bare children for him. If he truly loves her, he would understand and know what kind of person she is. I hope he ends up with nothing in the end just like Rangrong. Rangraong doesn't love anyone beside herself, not even her mother or father. She's going for $$$$$ but uses her mother as an excuse.

ChaYen

sarNie Egg
Okay, I can't help on being quiet anymore. LOL This lakorn is just giving me so much headaches because I don't want to give up on thinking that Rangrong is really a Suriyatit. From the blood types with Rangsee being a Type B+ and Rangrong being a Type AB-, it means that her mother has to be a Type A- or Type AB-, but Sangla is Type O! oyyyy!! I hope that's not a fact.

I'm rooting for a MAJOR twist like... the docs/nurses helped Sangla cover up her REAL blood type to protect her daughter's identity from Parnrawee... or a MAJOR mutation in blood type going on.

I got so frustrated to the point that I had to go back to episode 1 to compare it with today's episode. I actually took the time to compare the differences between Sangla's baby in epi 1 with Kampang's baby in today's episode when she was being hypnotized. Gosh, I didn't find much differences. LOL so mad! cuz the baby looked almost identical. I was losing hope for Rangrong's identity, but then I tried to find differences between Sangla (when she was holding her baby) from episode 1 to the other Sangla (the hobo?) from today's episode.

I noticed that... Sangla from episode 1, when she got into her house and her baby was crying, you can see that her skin was really light. When she was drinking from the bottle, the camera kind of focused on her hand, so you can see that she had a french manicure? LOL Yea, for being poor and all. :loool: but the point is that, her skin was light and fingers were healthy looking.

As for the hobo Sangla from today's episode playing the instrument for money outside of the temple, I tried to focus on her hands. It was so hard cuz I had to keep pausing and rewinding and pausing again. LOL But I noticed that her skin wasn't as light as Sangla from episode 1. Plus, her hand didn't look as healthy, although I couldn't tell if she had a french manicure. But can it be that it's just the lighting or camera? I dunno!

But say, if I think of it in terms of reality, on epi 1, when they showed that Sangla was with her baby, she wasn't dressed like a hobo or extremely dead poor begging for money. The extremely poor Sangla outside the temple (from today's epi) she was dressed like a hobo, and her skin color matched her situation. LOL

Well, somehow I just gave up on trying to find their differences. but I couldn't get my mind out of this lakorn! Geesh, so I went back to find more differences. LOL This time I focused on her feet. LOL From episode 1, the scene where Sangla kneels down next to her baby's crib, her feet was nice looking. LOL but Sangla from today's episode where she went inside the temple to steal the baby, her feet was ugly looking. LOL

IDK how to explain it, but in Sangla's situation, how do you get from hobo poor to regular poor? cuz if she was hobo poor before she stole the baby, how can she be looking better (as of appearance wise) after she stole the baby? In reality, she'd have to work harder to feed herself AND the baby, right? Something doesn't seem to make sense, it can just be bad directing, or just all in my head. IDK. LOL

As for Nueng, I do not think that he's the real Suriyatit. I don't know how they would be able to twist that because after the scene where Sangla was holding her baby and drinking alcohol, there were captions saying "5 years later." That's when Parnrawee takes in Nueng from the orphanage, and he was only a baby probably no older than 1 and half years old.

Geesh, when I saw the sneak peek at the end of today's episode, I TOTALLY gave up hope for Rangrong's identity. LOL but I couldn't help but notice the "sor" instrument on the sneak peek. If u compare it to the first episode when Sangla was playing the song "Pra Artit Ching Duang", you will notice that the color of the wood that it's made out of is a little different. The "sor" from episode one seemed to be made of a darker brown wood than the "sor" from the sneak peek. gosh, it's probably just in my head! Or it can just be the lighting effects. LOL I'm going crazy trying to keep my faint hopes for Rangrong.

They better have a major twist to this, or else I'll be so disappointed. Like really, SERIOUSLY! EXTREMELY! LOL ARGH!! FRUSTRATED! This lakorn makes me want to become a detective for some reason. -_-

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HAHAHAHA!! wow, yencha, you really couldn't hold it in for real, huh? what a mouth full. this lakorn will do that to you! i am tempted to write an enormous passage myself...but i'm too lazy!! lmao you actually went back and tried to look at details like fingernails and stuff. that cracked me up BIG TIME. :lol:

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^ I understand your frustrations.

AS much as I want RAngRong to be RangSee's daughter, I loss hope since like 10 episodes ago. lol and wasn't even fully convinced since the very first episode.

I can't even bring myself to comment here anymore b/c I am so frustrated with the turn of 'character' and ParnRawee's hypocritical character. I cringe when she spews all this self righteous nonsense, makes RangRong sound like she is the only one in the wrong, and shows little remorse for her actions!!!!
What an irresponsible adult.

She has never showed any remorse for what she thought was the death of a fetus up until RangRong appears, in which case she decides to go tam boon. -___-;; I don't believe sins are so easily washed away... ESPECIALLY WHEN THE LIFE OF AN INNOCENT IS LOST!
And if she had even the slightest morsel of regret or guilt, she wouldn't have been so inclined to send RangRong away in cold heart. You'd think this self righteous kind women would be thrilled to find out that the baby survived.... <____<

Moreover, 1.) She knew she was infertile and she knew how much her husband wanted to produce an heir.
2.) I don't remember the order of events, but sending SangRa to an abortion when the husband also becomes impotent is just wrong.

Of course RangSee wasn't entirely faithful either, so he is also at fault.

And RangRong is at fault for how she is jeopardizing her 'father's' health and hurting Neung's feelings. Parn may say that she needs to save her face and bury the fact that her husband impregnated another woman... But RangRong is not doing all of this out of pure evil; I highly doubt her intention is for the wealth alone. She was led to believe in whatever her 'mother' of 20some years told her, and to later find out through her 'mother's' lifelong enemy that she is not really the daughter of RangRong or even her 'mother's' daughter, that's gotta hurt be confusing as heck. Overall, I concluded that RangRong is simply a victim of RangSee, SangRa, and ParnRAwee.

But I stand by that Parn Rawee is the worst character--ABSOLUTE HYPOCRITICAL PRIDEFUL WOMAN--in the series.

It annoys me right now b/c I feel like the true nang rai in the show is getting one up on the nang ek (or lesser evil in this case) right now.

ChaYen

sarNie Egg
chngnsch, u took the words out of my mouth when it came to Parnrawee's actions. <_<

As you can tell, this lakorn is so messed up for me. See what it caused? I can't even sleep! cuz my detective mind won't let go of all these detailed visions I'm getting! LOL Like seriously? SERIOUSLY!!!!! I've been a member of sanworld ever since who knows! And I've managed to remain pretty quiet throughout most lakorn discussions. This is only my 9th post? for being a member ever since urgh! LOL idk how else to express my frustrations.

I've watched Song Kram Nang Fah, Kwarm Lup Kong SuperStar and many other exact lakorns... and I loved channel 3's lakorns too... starring the more experienced actors/actresses like Ann/Aum. Let's just say most of those dramatical and fiery lakorns, I've watched them and ENJOYED them with my mixed frusttrations and tears. But this lakorn??? OMG!!! don't even let me explain myself! but no one's here to stop me, so i'll just let it out. LOL

1st of all, I never shed a tear for ANY character in this lakorn yet! it's just pure anger and frusttration.

2nd of all, even though I felt sorry for Sangla about the abortion thingy, why'd she get all drunk? cuz ppl kept gossipping about her? i GUESS that can be an excuse to really make your life worse for yourself and your child. But I guess the main reason why I didn't feel that much pity as I should for her was because, there weren't many tear jerker scenes of her in the lakorn as Rangsee and Parnrawee's victim. Now if there were such scenes... I would have felt her pain.

3rd of all, Rangrong... OMG! her behavior? It's like she has no class at all! Like Hello! If you believe you're a Suriyatit, then upgrade your behavior!??!!? Act like you do have that blood like you believe you do? I mean, seriously? I do understand that she vows revenge, and I'm totally with her on that. I'd do whatever it takes to get justice for my dead mother and myself, but it's got to be the RIGHT thing though... have some morals? Why risk your dad's health? come on nowww... according to the lakorn... she's like 4-5 years older than Nueng. When Nueng came back from studying aboard, the caps said it was something like... "20 years later?" So that makes Rangrong 24-25ish? She should think better than that... at least know what's right and what's wrong. Please, don't be so blinded by revenge and risk your dad's health. urgh! And Nueng, he has nothing to do with her revenge! so please, can't she show some fairness for him?!?!?

4th of all, the main hypocrite of all characters ever existed in lakorns... PARNRAWEE. Yups, she did it for me. LOL Anyone got a trophy for this type of character? Please hand it over to her cuz she really deserves it. <_< OMGZ!!! You freakin ordered a life sentence for an innocent unborn baby!!! Can you show some remorse when she returns? I remembered the scene when Rangrong first came to the Suriyatit Mansion... Parnrawee offered her a check? omgz! no remorse at all. And when Parnrawee had her guy lawyer friend do small investigations of Rangrong's origin, she STILL showed no remorce. urgh!! dunno how many times I have to roll my eyes on her. :huh: Later, she wanted to wash away her sins by helping out Kampang? ummmm, I guess if it makes you feel better? Okay, how old is she in the lakorn? And she's a business woman? Hello?!?! I'd believe that she would have more morals, character, and thinking skills than that! Come ONN! Get a better backbone for the character you are portraying to the public eyes. If you want to repay for something, give it to THAT person who you owe it to? Doing good virtues to Kampang will not wash away your sins nor correct your problem. It will only make you feel better when you are down and in need of positive thoughts or energy. All she needed to do was lay all the things on the table with Rangrong.... Come onn, you're a business woman. Have a greater heart. Plus you have all the wealth and people around you who will always be on your side as long as you do the right thing. Do it like a real woman of your type and age. Accept your wrong doings in the past... and whatever happens later, you won't know, but at least you've tried your best, right? But NO!! No remorse whatsoever! AND she's trying to be the goodie? and the VICTIM? woman! How many times do I have to roll my eyes at you? urgh! I'm so pissed. LOL Think of how Rangrong might have changed her vengeful intentions if Parnrawee accepted her wrong doings since the beginning and let her husband know of the truth. Come onnnn, I don't believe Rangrong was evil since birth. Yups, Parnrawee has too much pride for being a hypocrite.

5th of all, Rangsee... he was already engaged to Parnrawee. Why mess up Sangla's life like that if you don't have the guts to choose for yourself who you want as your own wife? Cuz seriously, can't you tell how young and innocent Sangla's character was? omgz! But then again, from episode 1, Parnrawee was out of country when they were engaged? So Rangsee first met Sangla and liked her alot (knowing in his heart that he's already engaged to another woman that he hasn't really loved yet). Let's just say he's weak and didn't really have a backbone of his own to get out of the engagement. And he got even more messed up when he became paralyzed. And he never went in search for Sangla when she disappeared from his life? omgz! I gotta roll my eyes at him too! oyyy!!! At least find her to keep in touch to see how she's doing? omgzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6th of all? my poor Nueng, he's just another victim who never knew what his mom did to Sangla... so therefore he can never understand why Rangrong is behaving so devilish. urgh!! He and Rangrong NEED more SCENES where he can get the right infos or hints of why the wheel is moving in this motion! cuz seriously? SERIOUSLY! what's the point of having a PRA'EK if he's not going to be as significant as his title? The writers are lacking his character... like he really has no backbone of his own! SERIOUSLY!! If the twist of this lakorn has nothing to do with Nueng, then his character is almost like a NOBODY!!! oyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

7th of all, they just need ME to be in this lakorn to set things right. I'll do the investigations for them. :dude: but I'll be on Rangrong's side though. Even if Rangrong turns out not being a Suriyatit, I think she's still the real victim cuz she was living the low life in place of Sangla's aborted child. She was RAISED as Sangla's blood, so she didn't come to the Suriyatit trying to deceive her identity. She was in her mother's pain and wanted justice for all those years they suffered from PARNRAWEE's actions.

so seriously? SERIOUSLY <_< I gave up on all of the characters. I just need to read the full summary of this lakorn for the ending part cuz seriously? SERIOUSLY!!!! I'm so annoyed to the point that I don't even want to finish this lakorn! But yea, you can guess it right. I bet that I WILL end up watching the rest of the lakorn to the last minute of it. LOL :loool: :dude: How else will all these frustrations be drained out of my system? :lol: :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
^ I understand your frustrations.

AS much as I want RAngRong to be RangSee's daughter, I loss hope since like 10 episodes ago. lol and wasn't even fully convinced since the very first episode.

I can't even bring myself to comment here anymore b/c I am so frustrated with the turn of 'character' and ParnRawee's hypocritical character. I cringe when she spews all this self righteous nonsense, makes RangRong sound like she is the only one in the wrong, and shows little remorse for her actions!!!!
What an irresponsible adult.

She has never showed any remorse for what she thought was the death of a fetus up until RangRong appears, in which case she decides to go tam boon. -___-;; I don't believe sins are so easily washed away... ESPECIALLY WHEN THE LIFE OF AN INNOCENT IS LOST!
And if she had even the slightest morsel of regret or guilt, she wouldn't have been so inclined to send RangRong away in cold heart. You'd think this self righteous kind women would be thrilled to find out that the baby survived.... <____<

Moreover, 1.) She knew she was infertile and she knew how much her husband wanted to produce an heir.
2.) I don't remember the order of events, but sending SangRa to an abortion when the husband also becomes impotent is just wrong.

Of course RangSee wasn't entirely faithful either, so he is also at fault.

And RangRong is at fault for how she is jeopardizing her 'father's' health and hurting Neung's feelings. Parn may say that she needs to save her face and bury the fact that her husband impregnated another woman... But RangRong is not doing all of this out of pure evil; I highly doubt her intention is for the wealth alone. She was led to believe in whatever her 'mother' of 20some years told her, and to later find out through her 'mother's' lifelong enemy that she is not really the daughter of RangRong or even her 'mother's' daughter, that's gotta hurt be confusing as heck. Overall, I concluded that RangRong is simply a victim of RangSee, SangRa, and ParnRAwee.

But I stand by that Parn Rawee is the worst character--ABSOLUTE HYPOCRITICAL PRIDEFUL WOMAN--in the series.

It annoys me right now b/c I feel like the true nang rai in the show is getting one up on the nang ek (or lesser evil in this case) right now.
it's as if you went into my head and snatched out all of my thoughts. lol i agree 100%!!

as for yencha, she's going on a rampage. lmao!

ChaYen

sarNie Egg
LOL Thookatha yea, so you see how this lakorn messed me up. :p i'm still TRYING to enjoy it though. and yea, i cracked myself up going back to episode 1 trying to zoom in on the details too. :loool:

Luckily I have MaeKa Kanom Warn to lighten things up for me. So in love with Pai and P' Wat's relationship :wub:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
LOL Thookatha yea, so you see how this lakorn messed me up. :p i'm still TRYING to enjoy it though. and yea, i cracked myself up going back to episode 1 trying to zoom in on the details too. :loool:

Luckily I have MaeKa Kanom Warn to lighten things up for me. So in love with Pai and P' Wat's relationship :wub:
this lakorn messed me up bad too! i can't even type my thoughts out because it's so twisted. lol but u got it totally worst than me with the zooming in and out of scenes. LMAO